TTC Bonfire babies

wanna be and charmed lookign good for both of you..xx

So could it be a chemical???? How can you tell the difference between a chemical and a real pregnancy???
Gosh, I am worried now. Does this mean that AF could still show???
I'm going to book in and pay for an early scan at 8 weeks to make sure everything is ok!!!
xxxxx

Muncho - hope you are okay -when is your next gynae appt to find out what they meant?

At least when you know, then you can find out how to rectify it.

Thinking of you xx

PLEASE dont worry what makes you think you have a chemical? have you been clotting

You have had a BFP yea? tell me why you think you have a chemical ?X

I had a chemical when I was 21, 3 years ago. Had a positive test the day period was due and then went for urine at docs and had negative. He told me all about how a lot of early pgs end in mc. I dont have any blood, just cramps that come and go. I dont think this is chemical, but just wanted advice about the testing early thing as I have had BFPs since 12dpo, currently 15dpo
xxxx

nearly married , this is my thread from last week about the clots ..i hope it helps

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/217372-help-please-blood-clots-today.html

xx

I had a chemical when I was 21, 3 years ago. Had a positive test the day period was due and then went for urine at docs and had negative. He told me all about how a lot of early pgs end in mc. I dont have any blood, just cramps that come and go. I dont think this is chemical, but just wanted advice about the testing early thing as I have had BFPs since 12dpo, currently 15dpo
xxxx

i can understand you must be worried, a chemical does occur VERY early. if it will pout your mind and ytou can afford it maybe you shoudl go for an early scan..i would ..hope that helps x

Muncho - hope you are okay -when is your next gynae appt to find out what they meant?

At least when you know, then you can find out how to rectify it.

Thinking of you xx

Im having a laparoscopy. Doc says endo lining was too thin. Also will have CD21 and CD2-4 back and the sperm test. So friday is D day will find out everything!!!

nearly married...Cd21 are blood tests taht you have on day 21 of your cycle , it tells you about your FSH , LH, progesterone levels., i think i read that i did ovulate last cycle....

xxxx

i can understand you must be worried, a chemical does occur VERY early. if it will pout your mind and ytou can afford it maybe you shoudl go for an early scan..i would ..hope that helps x

Just been looking on net and talking about them in first tri and Im gonna talk to hubby about it tonight. Would be able to have one at 7/8 weeks, I think that will put my mind at rest! :thumbup:
Thanks for all of your help and support sweetie. Please let me know when I can return the kindness :hugs::hugs::hugs:

You are more than welcome although i have not done anything

good luck xx

muncho.. me u n rogue next month like! u starting it up? decembreyos or tinsle tots ?

nearly married -- a chemical preganancy is basically a VERY early miscarriage. last week when AF came i had 2 massive blobs of clots (TMI) in knickers . I got V worried. some women have one and dont even know. so who knows if mine was one, i dont think you can know for sure...but PMA for you..

ohbaby -- sounds promising for you

xx

So would I not know if this happens? :nope: Did you have a BFP then get the clotting hunni? I did a Boots test that can be used from first day of missed period today and got a strong postive, also did digi this morning and got Pregnant 1-2 weeks. :cloud9: Not sure exactly when period is due, either today or tomorrow, how can I keep an eye on things??? :shrug:
Got, I am such a worry wart, just cannot help being worried!
Thanks for all of your support ladies! :hugs:

babes im just the same u period due morro, few browny bits and the digi come up with afternnon wee n at 4days be4 period, so guessing levels high, had possive opk today too, so fingers no blood morro n i off to doc s
good luck too hunnie we'll be fine xxx

Hi Girls,
I don't go on for a few days and look what happens!!!! Congrats Wannabubba, charmed, ooh baby baby and anyone i've missed. BONFIRE BABES really was a lucky charm for you.

I'm due AF on Thursday, No brown spotting yet which i usually have at least 5 days before af starts but i'm not getting excited, had way too many let downs, just going to wait till thursday FX!

Sorry to all the other bonfire babes that haven't been successful this month, its so exciting for the BFP Girls but so frustrating at the same time i really like tinsel tots if i can join up with you for next month too ?xxx

tinsel tots has been set up for anyone who wants to come over...

tinsel tots has been set up for anyone who wants to come over...

Still waiting on my BFP - hoping not to join you all in tinsel tots, but will probably see you there in a couple of weeks!!
Abi x

Hi Girls,
I don't go on for a few days and look what happens!!!! Congrats Wannabubba, charmed, ooh baby baby and anyone i've missed. BONFIRE BABES really was a lucky charm for you.

I'm due AF on Thursday, No brown spotting yet which i usually have at least 5 days before af starts but i'm not getting excited, had way too many let downs, just going to wait till thursday FX!

Sorry to all the other bonfire babes that haven't been successful this month, its so exciting for the BFP Girls but so frustrating at the same time i really like tinsel tots if i can join up with you for next month too ?xxx

Thanks very much -hope you'll be joining us in first tri :hugs:
Laurajay and abster too, and anyone else still waiting to test - :hugs: all the best of luck for your :bfp:

I was going to wait until all results were in before officially handing over to muncho for tinsel tots but I s'pose theres' no time like the present- espec since muncho is already CD5 - c'mon tinsel tots... and for anyone still waiting this month -more bonfire babies extremely welcome lol. :cloud9:

So as requested, I have changed the title thread -can we bonfire babaies still pop in from time to time???

Good luck remaining bonfire babies testers and the all new tinsel tots
:dust::dust::dust:

just a update i off to doctors in one hour, to hopefully confirm in preggy n chat about brown spotting n do some general checks.. im excited and sooo nervous, period should have come yest n today full, but nothing so hoping good, did a opk today and was sooo dark.

im so sorry foryou girlies with out postives, if wanna chat i here n im soo sure i will need you all for support, im still not getting exctied until couple weeks go by,,, gotta tell family morro im bricking it..
come on tinsel tots, thanks so much for all the supprt and advice... i used conceive plus this cycle so maybe try it love you all
happy healthy 9months....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->