TTC Bonfire babies

wannabubba#4

Maybe 1More! DD+3DS <3
Reaction score
Hi All ladies trying for a November BFP -join up today!

As a group we are just trying to chat to others ttc in October/ November and we kind of decided on the bonfire babies thing today and thought it would be fun.
Just like previously when there has been groups of women celebrating Junebugs and Halloween Humpers etc.

No testing dates chart (as mods are trying to keep testing dates to one per month) -just for chat.

xx

So I'll start again lol

A bit about me -Donna (36 -I know!! old) DH Dave (34) 1 x DD (15) 2 X DS (12 and 7)
Started ttc 1st October (coil removal day yay!!) and just had 1st 2ww ( longest 2 weeks of my life lol)

now on CD2 and super positive PMA PMA PMA -this IS OUR month lol

Good luck girls -lets light a fire under our men, and get some fireworks going lol

baby dust to all xx

hey i found u, im guited i made bonfire babes and we hand no test dates, seems like that other lady on power trip wanting to own the nov thread, leave her to it we can chat on here!!!

This ttc is just a bit stressful for everyone, I think.
And I know last month I did get a bit frustrated searching ALL the testing sites to make sure I had my name down lol -There seemed to be loads of Oct testing /June baby testing threads lol.

Anyways that's how things go sometimes!!

IMO -Better waiting til we reach first tri -IN NOVEMBER lol -and having a 'we are having July babies' thread with our expected due dates.

Anyway hope everyone who pops in to read is doing well and good luck with the ttc journey BFP for everyone this month!! PMA PMA

Baby dust to all

xx

This ttc is just a bit stressful for everyone, I think.
And I know last month I did get a bit frustrated searching ALL the testing sites to make sure I had my name down lol -There seemed to be loads of Oct testing /June baby testing threads lol.

Anyways that's how things go sometimes!!

IMO -Better waiting til we reach first tri -IN NOVEMBER lol -and having a 'we are having July babies' thread with our expected due dates.

Anyway hope everyone who pops in to read is doing well and good luck with the ttc journey BFP for everyone this month!! PMA PMA

Baby dust to all

xx

hey hunnie im ok thanks how u
whats your story so far, i know what u mean about stressful
period being a bitch but maybe last one for long time fingeers crossed
good luck everyone im very postive cannot wait to try new opk and see a postive!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxz

I'm CD2 and really heavy but can't help feeling a bit horny, madness :blush::lol:
Zoe

hehe i know what u mean i get bit fired up when im on, i would like to act on it but it all gets bit messy and when ya worring in leaking every where it kills the mood, save the spermy for next week hehe

hi ladies. I was meant to be testing 1st november but I started spotting this morning and it seemed to get a bit heavier but looking at it now there isn't LOADS and it really doesn't feel like AF as I'm not cramping or aching down my legs. Just gotta see what happens over the next couple of days. Good luck ladies :dust: to all xx

hi ladies. I was meant to be testing 1st november but I started spotting this morning and it seemed to get a bit heavier but looking at it now there isn't LOADS and it really doesn't feel like AF as I'm not cramping or aching down my legs. Just gotta see what happens over the next couple of days. Good luck ladies :dust: to all xx

babes maybe that implanting bleeding, period cant be 2 weeks early....
xxxx do u temp xxx

Hi everyone :wave:

charmed -fx'd it's the last AF for all of us -although mine has been dead weird this cycle -only lasted 1 day -but really heavy, too heavy for implantation bleed so I dont know whats going on. Hoping that was actually AF -i'lll be gutted if its still to come and I end up back on CD1 again lol. (On CD3 today) :af:

Zoe -know what you mean about being horny; - since having my coil removed- it is all I think about -DH thinks he's won the lottery lol -Normally he initiates DTD slightly more than me, but just now I jump him every chance I get lol , and AF is just a huge inconvenience lol; :blush:

Bubbles -Good Luck hope the witch doesn't get you. :happydance: Keep us posted xx

:dust::dust::dust:
Baby dust to everyone xx

p.s Does anyone worry about ttc and swine flu?

hi hun yeah fingers crossed just a funny one for u, u'll be ok and we will get our pos tis next cycle im sooo sure...
horny me too werid but im saving him for fert time hehe he has his list of jobs to do this month no.1 inpregnant me no.2 put up selves no.3 wash car hehe
nooooo babes do no worry im doing a degree in natural med ( homeopathy) the fear factor is the thing which makes u vunvable for flu. please do not fret and honstly swine is no worse than any other flu, dont take the med if get it, be sensible wash hands etc unless u got a serious illness u'll be fine babes xxxx

Lol silly thing is -I am normally quite level headed and used to offer the same sensible advice about swine flu to others pg or ttc, but now its my turn ttc, i tend to overthink everything.

xx

xxxx do u temp xxx

I don't temp, I have an 11month old who still doesn't sleep through so temps would be all wrong. I also have irregular periods due to BFing but even so all the signs on saturday point to the big O, +opk, cp low and open and ewcm. I have come up with 2 theories why there could be so much if it is implantation 1, It is because I am bfing (it makes the uterus contract) or 2, there are 5 implanting :rofl: I think #1 is the most likely of these 2 rediculous theories xx

hi girls
just started to BD this am, anyone else started? not expected to ov till early next week but dont want to miss out
we also tried concieve plus this am, so fingers crossed it works
Charmed, any ideas on how to deal with stress

have a good day everyone xx

xxxx do u temp xxx

I don't temp, I have an 11month old who still doesn't sleep through so temps would be all wrong. I also have irregular periods due to BFing but even so all the signs on saturday point to the big O, +opk, cp low and open and ewcm. I have come up with 2 theories why there could be so much if it is implantation 1, It is because I am bfing (it makes the uterus contract) or 2, there are 5 implanting :rofl: I think #1 is the most likely of these 2 rediculous theories xx

hi babes, i dunno what to say hunnie, im trying for no.1 so have no experiance of this ip bleeding, just hope your bleeding has stopped and you get a postive in november
keep us posted xxxx:hugs:

hi girls
just started to BD this am, anyone else started? not expected to ov till early next week but dont want to miss out
we also tried concieve plus this am, so fingers crossed it works
Charmed, any ideas on how to deal with stress

have a good day everyone xx

hey good girl get the swimmer in, my fella had g.fever few yrs ago n he now so tired cannt move im worried he getting it again :(
so no bding for us yet, i really want it to work this month
ummm try reflexology or massage to chill and bath flower rescue remedy drops are fabbie xxx

thanks charmed. i am do reflexogy. i enjoy but dam it can hurt

glan fever does not sound good...it can really take it out if you!!

hope all is ok and you bd at the right time..
x

Hi all

Lol Muncho yep BD-ing has commenced for cycle 2 lol :blush: -determined to get that eggy this month.
I have guests arriving end of next week (2 adults and 2 children; in my already crowded three bedrooms lol) -for 6 days and right through my most fertile period lol so it will be fun working our way around that lol :ninja:

There's always the shed or the car or sharing showers :shower: :)winkwink:to save on energy lol) :rofl:

Good thing is, mentioned this to my DH - thought he'd just say chill -it'll happen when it happens but no - he said 'well they will just need to stay somewhere else for a few nights and we'll send them out during the other days to make sure we can get at it' lol . Not quite what you'd call romantic but so glad we are' on the same page' so to speak lol.

charmed -hope your OH is feeling better soon.

Have fun ladies :dust::dust: baby dust for everyone.
Lets go get those :bfp:'s :blush::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"