• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Bonfire babies

Ah sorry Lizzie_Moon :hugs:
PMA for next month!

Hey abster sweetie! How's you? Welcome to the thread!

xxx

So sorry Lizzie Moon -Are you okay?

Sending truckloads of PMA and baby dust :dust::dust:for next cycle xxx -still time for that Xmas BFP

Muncho -it's not over yet - some PMA PMA for you too :hugs:

Keep thinking positively those girls that are still waiting!!
Loads of baby dust to you all :dust::dust:

Sticky dust to out BFP bonfire babies

and hugs to all those already out :hug::hug:

Hey

What does everyone think of ' TTC Decembryoes' for next cycles name (must admit -I pinched it from an old septembryoes thread but thought it sounded quite apt lol)

xxx

i had :bfn: on 7dpo (obv!), 12dpo (with FRER) and 13dpo (FRER) and today I tested with a tesco test and :bfn: also.

Today am *15DPO* (if the opk was correct) and CD27, AF due tomorrow, bought two First response One Step tests (from day of missed period) so might wait and see how tomorrow goes and then do one on friday morning if :witch: hasn't shown her ugly face by then.

Good luck ohbaby!!
Fingers crossed for you sweetie!
Are you having any symptoms?

xxxx

HELP!!!!!!! i just had shower and clean in lady bits bit cotton wool, round finger, pushed in deep and pale brown stringy bits come off and a tiny less than head of cotton bud size lump of red blood :( even first cycle off pill was not this early always 26-28days???
went back to notes about last month and had a red strain when weed after full sex, 6days be4 period, so maybe that just how my body works, had 2 brown pink spotting days the sun mon before tue full period last month.. im so sad n confused... if i use my very first temp was 36.4 today, but as soon it beeped i left in and it re takes and when bk to 36.7???
whats happening... boobs very heavy n sore n few twinges earlier but not af cramps, hips under ribs and lower back hurting ... any ideas x

Hey sweetie.
PMA PMA PMA
I have no idea what this could be. Could it be old blood????
Or implantation?
Sorry I cant be any more help hunni
xxxxxx

Hi girls - can I join??? I've been reading the whole thread and wish I'd fond you all sooner! I'm 27 and got married in August - we are TTC baba number 1!

I am CD29 today but used to have 28 day cycles before pill (although this was over 10 years ago so prob changed!) No sign of AF yet and have not tested yet!

Lovely to meet you all and hopefully I'l make some lovely new friends here! xxxx

well it was brown like old blood but when pushed in deep was a lump of dark red blood which when rubbed between loo roll was red... :( cant be period so early. maybe implant as pain in deep middle tum bot like a cramp cramp... dunno just sad...
have wait n see

Ah dont be sad my lovely.
I know that is easier said than done sometimes, but we are all here for each other.
Try not to worry about it. It is still 6 days until period is due hun, so try to be positive!
Keep us updated on what happens sweetie.
xxxx

Ah dont be sad my lovely.
I know that is easier said than done sometimes, but we are all here for each other.
Try not to worry about it. It is still 6 days until period is due hun, so try to be positive!
Keep us updated on what happens sweetie.
xxxx

umm true easier sad than done, bet flow coming early... have wait n see i guess cant do any more, thanks for support, how u feeling, off sleep now hope for high temp morro xxx

Oh charmed, 8dpo -could possibly be implantation bleeding, did you have any cramping/ uterine twinges?? I normally spot for a few days before AF but that's a lot to do with my PCOS and hormonal imbalances, fingers crossed this is your IB and that temps stay up over next few days :happydance:

beadette :wave: Welcome to the group and I really hope that you get your :bfp: very quickly -whan are you going to :test:?

ohhbabybaby Your not out til the :witch: flies in - I've seen loads of stories on here about ppl not getting their BFP until weeks after AF was due so fx'd this is your month too :af::af:
:hugs::hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

night night girlies-off to bed, so hope my temp stays up tomorrow too -dpo15 yeehah!!! :wohoo:

morning and welcome beadette!

Af is slowly popping her head through the door so i guess im out this month :(

i like the idea for the decemberos (or whatever it was called)

No PMA for me but good luck and fingers crossed for everyone else xxx

p.s Wanna i have noticed that two of my cycles buddies got a BFP........................ maybe im a lucky charm for others...looking good for you xx

hi could i be having a implant dip? temp droped from 36.7 to 36.4, this morning and had some red brown spotting when wiped last night??/ few twinges and stomach feels sore today, not like af cramping, cant be period already im 9dpo, on 28cycle so due tue xxxx

Muncho -
So sorry that it looks like you're out this cycle :cry::hugs:

p.s Wanna i have noticed that two of my cycles buddies got a BFP........................ maybe im a lucky charm for others...looking good for you xx

OMG so you have -WOW you must be common denominator lol -You must be being really generous with the baby dust - FX'd it worked for me too, and then without spreading all your baby dust to everyone else next cycle -you'll have enough left for yourself xxx

Once everyone has their results BFN or BFP then I'll change the title name to Decembryoes - getting that tinsel tot lol

PMA for next cycle, I know it's hard - I was really let down last month when the witch flew in, but then thought 'Hell CD1 -yeah start of a new cycle... think positive ' :hugs::hugs:

charmed -not too sure about the fluctuations in temp, but your temp is still up AND sounds like possible IB and implantation cramping OMG hun!!! everything crossed for you !!!!, i think as long as it says above coverline then you are still looking hopeful. I hope so anyway have a look at mine - no dip or IB but I did get uterine cramping on 31st Oct; which was dpo10, and temps still up today dpo15. Last month though they stayed up until the morning AF arrived then plummeted to way below coverline (at what would've been dpo13 -now called CD1 lol:haha:) :thumbup::thumbup:PMA PMA PMA

Well what do you ladies think ?? lol :haha:

CD24, dpo15, cramping around dpo10
SS as from yesterday dpo14
Bloated
Tender veiny boobs
Metallic taste
Increased CM, saliva and need to pee
Sore back and pelvic region
Temps still up but no IB or temp dip

Bear in mind I had most of these SS last cycle , only at dpo6-12 when they all magically disappeared, then AF arrived next morning. So should I wait another 5-6 days to see if the same happens?? Or test...???

AND.... It's Bonfire Day -OWE it to that day I s'pose lol :haha:
xx

Hey Wannabubba!!!

Just read one of your earlier posts which said for the price of a HPT its worth it just to know!! I say go for it!! with all those symptoms i'm sure you'll def be getting a Bonfire Baby!!!

GossipGirly & Lizzie Moon....what shall we call next team?? I'm determined to get my BFP by christmas.....anyone thought of anything which may aide our plight?? i read on that countdowntopregnancy website that something as simple as Evening Primrose can help?????

Tons and Tons of good luck, baby dust :dust::dust::dust: and PMA PMA P.M.A!!!! to everyone else - Charmed, things sound all good for you, BFP i'm sure, Wanna def BFP! Muncho get the PMA back!!! You'll be getting your BFP anyday!!

Have a Fabulous Day ladies and enjoy the fireworks....Lv. R -x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->