TTC Bonfire babies

charmed ~ like you i have been spotting since about 9dpo, i dont normally spot. went for scan last week at cd22 and he sadi he was a little concerned about my lining being quite thin. my periods normally last 2 days and are light. so implantation could be difficult
going for laparoscopy next week.... and bloods are being done

AF arrived today :) so its all down to you as one of the original B babies...

i started EPO this month , maybe this could be it for me....have you done anything new

Abster..i wouldnt mind some info on that. ill get cd21 results back tomorrow

xx

i know it great seeing others postive, but hard being left behind, only 4rd cycle trying low so fingers crossed, dont have any crtamping like be4 period n temps stil well above cover so who knows it a waiting game :(
im gonna give it another month n see never spotted be4 pill only been off since end aug so think tht messed everything up xxxx
oh ps my period r full heavy for 4/5 days x

Hi Muncho

Thanks for your PM xx
I must admit I am being tentative at the moment and very scared to head toward first tri -I am still only 3w +2 d according to LMP- even though ovualtion day was about a week earlier than usual- so early so much can go wrong!!

And I havent had a chance to tell DH yet lol- terrible isn't it ??-all the ladies on here I have shared the news with and my hubby doesn't know yet!! I really thought I would be getting another BFN so I didn't even tell him I was planning on testing today (he'd have told me to wait anyway -great believer in actually waiting until AF late -not days before due lol). I dropped him at work at 1100am and went straight to Superdrug and picked up the tests. I am picking him up at 7pm -on the way to watch the fireworks display so will tell him then. Oh cannot wait to see his face, yeah!!!

xxThanks for all the well wishes -really hoping I have not jumped the gun, testing so early xx

Congrats hunni!! Soooo excited for you!!!
:hugs:
xxxxx

morning well my temp has gone up today 36.6, so not sure, had full sex and quite bit pink cm, n werid cloty pink red in loo, but only baige cm today, keep paranoid i coming on or havig cramps x do u think could been implant??? or n sooo odd had full big sexy sex n it didnt not hurt at all, norm when deep i feel it in my tummy like a werid pain, pushing against something, but nothing, maybe cervix high??? or period just coming n i over thinking stuff xxxx

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S!!!!! WannaBubba!!!!! YAY!!!! I knew it! so pleased for you....hopefully GG, Muncho and i shall be quickly following.....

Welcome to our new leader Muncho!!! What are you calling new thread?? i had to giggle at Decembryos.....love it! lol!!!

Thanks for the advice KittyKat, maybe it will also help to level out my moods if its leveling hormones......ta v much x

So who's next with BFP?? my money's on Charmed!!! Good LUCK to everyone else!!!! PMA PMA PMA:dust::dust::dust:

Morning girls!

I have been away on a client visit for two days and cant believe how busy the forum has been!

WANA CONGRTULATIONS!!! That is brilliant!! Consider yourself my bumpbuddy!!!

This is fab news, come on girls we really have to keep the PMA around so we can all hang out in 1st tri together, I still highly recommend preseed!! xxx

Hey girls - i feel kinda weird coming here now, dont want to annoy/ upset anyone but not quite ready for first tri -I'll prob just lurk for a while lol

Anyway I know charmed is still in the running for a BFP this cycle , but anyone else too?

Dont want to change the title until all, the bonfire babies are confirmed

charmed -sorry I am stalking you lol -but why no line between temps today? -did you discard it for some reason? temps are still up there so that's good ,and spotting and cramps could still be implantation. I am having cramps just now, but have been wisely informed by others on B&B that its normal as the uterus starts to stretch, getting ready for growing bubba.

Good luck everyone xx

Hey girls - i feel kinda weird coming here now, dont want to annoy/ upset anyone but not quite ready for first tri -I'll prob just lurk for a while lol

Anyway I know charmed is still in the running for a BFP this cycle , but anyone else too?

Dont want to change the title until all, the bonfire babies are confirmed

charmed -sorry I am stalking you lol -but why no line between temps today? -did you discard it for some reason? temps are still up there so that's good ,and spotting and cramps could still be implantation. I am having cramps just now, but have been wisely informed by others on B&B that its normal as the uterus starts to stretch, getting ready for growing bubba.

Good luck everyone xx

I know exactly how you feel hun, it still shocks me to see my own ticker!! But we are all in this together and the girlies will be with us before we know it!

I still have nothing, other than feeling really tired I have no symptoms at all!!!

Keeping everything crossed for you charmed xxxxxxx

hello all just quickly dropping by, sorry I havnt been on been so busy with placementand just havnt got the time anymore... wanna u can lurk all u want u would never annoy or upset me we were a team obv some of us are gonna fall pregg before another its the name of the game u hit ur lucky 25% we wont be far behind you xxxxxxxxx

and the witch has left me on cd 3 :/

p.s rouge i will reply to ur pm next time im on...gotta eat xxxx

C'mon BFP's

charmed,babytots, jaytee, team b and justmarried24 are still in the game -and bubbles too maybe
Loads of PMA PMA PMA

And tonnes of baby dust for everyone

sorry if i missed out anyone xx -sorry and abster and beadette too c'mon BFP 's

C'mon BFP's

charmed,babytots, jaytee, team b and justmarried24 are still in the game -and bubbles too maybe
Loads of PMA PMA PMA

And tonnes of baby dust for everyone

sorry if i missed out anyone xx

I'm still in the running! Think I ov'd today (CD17) so we may have a bit of a wait on our hands. Whereabouts are the rest of you in your cycles?
PMA PMA PMA!

Charmed... it seems to me that your pink-tinged EWCM is the really, really fertile stuff - which explains why you couldn't feel anything inside: your cervic must be really highm soft and open. Good news! Keep up the bd though!! PMAPMAPMA x

thanks. did not think about iron, im veggie and always tired.

will speak to docs. xx when are you testin?

Did you get your CD21 results today muncho? Any news?

I take an Iron + vitamin C supplement by Healthcrafts (it's vegan,so no nasty gelatine coating) normally. Not taking it at the mo, because I'm using my Pregnacare, which contains iron. During my pregnancy, mu ironlevels were a bit low and my modwife said the pregnacare and iron supplement together would be fine. I'm veggie too, although there's no higher incidence of low-iron levels amongst veggies then omnivores apparently. I think my body just doesn't hold onto iron very well (that and I have long, heavy periods).

Hey people! I'm just posting quickly to say I got a faint positive this morning at 12dpo on a superdrug test, then another faint positive tonight on FRER, but not with fmu! Ill post pics on sunday as were away to the lakes for the weekend!! I'm excited but cautious at the mo, as its still early!! Hugs to everyone! Xxx

Hey people! I'm just posting quickly to say I got a faint positive this morning at 12dpo on a superdrug test, then another faint positive tonight on FRER, but not with fmu! Ill post pics on sunday as were away to the lakes for the weekend!! I'm excited but cautious at the mo, as its still early!! Hugs to everyone! Xxx

Yay!! Cautious congrats to you! The lakes are the perfect place to spend this weekend. Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing time.
Abi x

Sorry abster -didn't mean to miss you - now edited!!

OMG Justmarried24 Congratulations!!! Wow another bump buddy yay!!!

Have a nice relaxing weekend away. So thrilled for you, cant wait until all our bonfire babies group (soon to be tinsel tots) gets their BFP's.
Sending loads of baby dust xx

i had :bfn: on 7dpo (obv!), 12dpo (with FRER) and 13dpo (FRER) and today I tested with a tesco test and :bfn: also.

Today am *15DPO* (if the opk was correct) and CD27, AF due tomorrow, bought two First response One Step tests (from day of missed period) so might wait and see how tomorrow goes and then do one on friday morning if :witch: hasn't shown her ugly face by then.

Okayy so after I posted this on wednesday night i went and POAS anyway, even though wasnt due until thursday, :bfn:, and then did the other test on thursday morning and again :bfn:. AF still hasn't shown though so not sure whats going on :shrug: if not here in a week then yeahh, will test again but i just know shes going to pop up sometime soon :cry:

morning girles, well temp is up, 36.65!! n all discharge has stopped, i stupidly did a normal adsa test with 3rd weak wee and no line come up :( but i pulled it apart after maybe 8mins and there is a very faint shadow line, i know from evap prob but im only 11dpo so dunno if this is good, can see it but so faint, woow im excited now xxx

charmed -11dpo is still very early, wait a few days and then test again -lots of women dont get BFP' s until way late with AF - cant wait to hear your good news fx'd for next weeks testing day xx

Ohbabybaby - it's not over til the witch arrives fx'd for you and PMA PMA by the bucket load xx

p.s Superdrug tests are very sensitive -up to 4 days before missed period. xx I got my albeit faint BFP on Superdrug test at CD24 dpo15

xx

wow lots of posts to catch up on!!! not been on in two days and theres far to many to read through lol. shall go through the last couple of days though.

quick update from me got some faint lines on strip tests tues,wed and thurs. but bfn on fr thursday,bfn yesterday on superdrug and a cheap test and a bfn on an i.c. af due anywhere form today and got my usuaul pre af symptoms so am pretty sure shes going to show her face by the end of the weekend. been all crampy this morning and in a foul mood but i think thats down to me being miserable rather then pmt.

am so fed up and down. :cry: right off to catch up with everyone elses news. x

gossipgirly and muncho so sorry af found you that horrid witch!!! muncho did you get your results back?

wannabubba#4 and jutmarried such wonderful news congratulations on your :bfp: how many does that make now with their bfps?

ohbabybaby when is af due sweetie? so sorry you got bfns i hope you get a bfp soon.

charmed- the spotting is a really good sign of implantation especially if your temp are up. the asda tests i think measure at 25miu so might just be too early. hopefully that faint line isnt an evap. when do you plan on testing next?

think i have caught up with everyone now sorry if i have missed anyone out only read the last 2-3 pages. x

just to add charmed your chart is looking fab. that dip in temp alongside the spotting definitely indicates implantation. give it a day or 2 and i bet the hcg will be high enough for you to get a :bfp: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->