• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

ttc buddies since 9/10

so sorry michelle :hugs: Your time is coming i can feel it! i can't pinpoint when it will happen but i feel it happening for you! I felt the same way when i wasn't O'ing and nothing we tried worked, and finally it happened. It will happen for you!!!!

I try to stay positive and believe it will happen but af after af kind of hard to still believe. Just caught me off guard early and everything

Ya I understand. Ttc is so frustrating,confusing, heartbreaking. When you see fs again? Fx your time is coming soon! I'll say an extra prayer for a Christmas maricle for you! :hugs:

I could use and prayer baby dust or anything that would help me get my bfp.

Ty. U as well. I work tonight so will sleep most of the day until dh gets off work then we will cook together

That sounds like a lot of fun, hope you enjoy! Dh and I finished our cooking tonight so no rush tommorow :)

Happy Thanksgiving ladies :) Hope ya'll have a wonderful day of family and delicious food :)

thanksgiving was great! i'm pretty sure i'm still full from yesterday lol. hope you both had a wonderful thanksgiving!

I did and replied but dang phone must've timed out or something lol. Just cleaned today though :shy: but finally done. With leftovers too. I kept it small lol. I'd usually cook for 8 ppl when its just 2 lol. Now just waiting to ovulate. Thinking to use local donor until I find one willing to travel to me cause my car is still down. Glad I live in town lol. Walking isn't bad.

Sorry that your car is still broken, that has to suck! Hope this month is your month and you get your christmas bfp! I always cook for 30 even when there's very few of us lol. I didn't have to cook much this year, so that was really nice!

I know and it didn't take as long either. Just hate the dishes. I contacted a donor today to see if h's willing to travel. I just hate the whole meeting and all, it's so awkward lol. Due to O this weekend so hoping that can get god timing should be able to get at least one between wed and friday.

Hope you get your donations and find someone to travel to you! So what else is new and exciting? How's the new job going?

I like the crew I work with so far no big drama. At least that I'm not already used too lol. Well I did find a new donor and he will come here. Should meet Thursday or Friday. Hopefully he can come early enough for me to lay. I'm glad he can come here so afterwards I can prop my hips up and help more. Ik O is coming I can feel it. My temp dropped so I am getting ready and have been feeling my ovaries swelling up. Idk how else to explain it.

So glad you found a donor to come to you! that's such great news, fx you only need to use him once :) You all decorated and ready for christmas? I haven't even started lol, thinking were putting up the tree this weekend and maybe some lights. I have a really good start to my christmas shopping so hopefully i'll be done soon!

Thats fantastic you found a donor that will come to you!!

Cc- I envy your Christmas preparedness lol Ive only got ONE present purchased... eep!

haha! i have 10 nieces and nephews to buy for, a bil, dh's parents and grandparents, my mom, grandma, and all the adults draw names and pick out a present plus shop for my dh and my boys! I have to be prepared or i'd never get it done! lol Were pretty well finished now i think one present left for each of the boys, my dhs mother and brother his grandma, my grandma and mom 2 of my nephews and 1 niece, so not to bad......You still have a ton of time Stelly it's not even the first of dec lol :)

Lol I got dh 1 present. Will get another one but he's such a baby he's already asking me what's in it lol. Told him its fragile so stop messing with it but he said he probably already broke it trying to figure out what it is lol. Worst then kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"