ttc buddies since 9/10

Good luck ladies :) hope this is it for you!

Leaving for Belize tonight- hopefully will come back with a little bean ( a sticky one!)

Talk to ya all in two weeks!

oh stelly have fun! i'm sure it's beautiful there, and wish you could take me with you :) have fun and home home with a sticky bean! FX for you, have a FABULOUS TIME!

I think and hope i Oed today, have had odd feeling in uterus like af almost and when i just checked it was low but soft. That would make my birthday so much more enjoyable if i get the temp rise, but yeah another positive today so who knows. Read that it can be cause of multiple eggs being released which makes sense and hopefully it happens.
Have fun stelly hope u come home with a bean :)

YAY both of our temps went up, i hope i did O yesterday, only tomorrows temp will tell, but for now i'm telling myself that i did lol.

YEAAAA! did your opk's go neg now? Yea temp went up but not as much as i'd like it too :( i already feel out

Yay ur temp went up. Anxious to poas yet lol. I'm getting confused and I'm thinking that maybe I did O cd 13 and that I'm actually 6 dpo. I read u can get positives after O. I haven't tested since the temp rise as my cm wasn't watery anymore so I know I Oed just not sure when. But have had uterus tenderness and bloating. My cervix was slightly hurting after dtd after cd 13 and slight pain around ovaries. Just alot of pressure the whole bottom area.

Oh I hope you did O early, then you would be soooo close to me! I tested today and i got a BFN, it looked like there may have been a line there, but i couldn't tell so i'm calling it a bfn! Oh i wanna hear the odd news!!!! oh now your killing me with suspense :)

Hehe I'm glad ur back, was panicking a little checking bnb every hour lol. How did ur weekend go? I had to go back after 2 days off (my bday and day after :) )
But last night at work was hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But get evening shift tonight so not to bad, just hate being shorthanded.

haha sorry about that! bnb wasn't working for me at all lastnight, pretty irritating! tested again this morning BFN, don't think it's going to happen this month. your temps are looking good hopefully you'll have some good news soon!

Ur temp also looks good at 12 dpo and going up. But ur not out until the witch shows. Afm I refrained from poas today as it be to early but will probably start tomorrow lol. i hope this is it . And thanks for the talk on pm. Feel alot better. Still have questions but will ask Dr. :D

If you test tomorrow let me know! I made a deal with.myself an if my temp goes up I'll test if down I'm not testing, I really think I'm out though 90 percent of people have a pos at 12dpo :(

Ur always in until AF shows, still a chance, i probably will test tomorrow. Fx for the both of us.

Yes i tested and BFN. Not sure if should count myself out or not. But still hope lol.
Did u test?

it's still early for you! Nope didn't test this morning my temp went down a little so i decided i'd wait until tomorrow to test before my gyn appt.

Hope u get a BFP and good news from gyno. I would ask him about clomid and make sure to bring all the dates of your cycles and how u havnt Oed since taking the progesterone, again remind why she gave it to u? Hope u don't need it. My sister has leftover Clomid cause she got her BFP the day she picked them up. Lucky her lol. I know it's still early but ugh so frustrating.

i know it's killing me it's taking so long! hopefully i can get some clomid and get this ttc over with haha!oh my i'm tired today. i need a nap! hopefully you have some good news soon :)

I hope so :) let me know what she says once ur out. I'm curious to know what she's planning to do, and not something crazy like progesterone again, on here all those that i read taking it were either taking it right after O or throughout the cycle and not just the end. it messed u up good.

haha. not sure why she wanted me to take it though out my whole cycle and never stop. but that was just my reg dr. i am going to see my ob this time and HE will hopefully have some better ideas that the other dr. I hope i get a bfp tomorrow and i just won't have to worry about it anymore. haha wishful thinking i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->