ttc buddies since 9/10

OMG i forgot to look at ur chart (still hungover lol) and yay on temp rise, they say that u shouldn't check ur cp/cm after O for confusion but it's normal for it to close after u O. So don't worry about it. Glad u have been having fun, and sorry ur feeling ill, but maybe thats cause ur in ur tww :D

it probably is! i hate this 2ww already. thankfully i'm not having an urge to poas yet! i just dunno what to do with myself. i feel crampy and just blah i think i'm going to go to sleep!

i think i'm in the 2ww too! i'm so excited,nervous,scared! i dunno what to do, when should i start testing??

Well the avg lp is 14 days so af should be due in 8 days so if u can wait till then. I have 10 ics so i probably start at 6 dpo. Do u have any tests? i would say u can in a few days if ur a poas oohhooo i'm soo happy for u :happydance::happydance::happydance:

i do have some tests, i have some frers that have been laying around for a few months! i think i have 5 or something like that. oh i dunno if i can bring myself to test lol

Oh i can understand in case of disappointing but i really do hope this is it for u. If anything i would wait for any changes to ur temps (dip or triphastic) or any symptoms. Did u have any with ur previous that u can remember of?
I still haven't Oed and still getting positives Opks which i know it will be here soon, but if i can will try to get another donation tonight just in case, oh i hope he will lol.

I hope he does too! just tell him he has to or else lol :) No i didn't have any symptoms with my boys, i was just hoping it would be easier to tell this time, and maybe a little girl ;) guess only time will tell what my temps will do. think maybe i'll test friday?

As long ur not superstitious as its Friday the 13th. But that put u at 11 dpo so yeah be a good start

well i slept with my husband for the first time on friday the 13th so maybe i'll be lucky ;) i'm sure i'll test before then i checked and i have 4 frers left, wish i still had some dollar store tests :(

Haha well WalMart has $.88 test. Cheap enough or u can go on eBay and buy u a bunch for very cheap and probably get them by friday. But FREr are good so should just wait until Friday. Hopefully I O today don't think will be getting donation as its getting late and nothing from donor. Oh well if I O today then the spermies should still be alive. Tomorrows temp should tell.

oh i hope you can get another donation in! my temp went down today :( maybe inplant? who knows still feeling normal so i'm not holding out much hope for this cycle...boo and i did look at our walmart for the cheap tests and they use to have them, but i couldn't find them anymore when i looked. anywho what's new with you?

FX it is an implantation dip.
Afm long day at work tired as hell. Donor is MIA do who knows. Guess won't be getting another donation this month. And I've had 4 days of positives. So that just adding to my confusion. I read online that could mean multiple eggs or just the lh still showing after O. Which I think it was Saturday but my temp hasn't increased enough for FF to detect it. I know clomid will increase my temp but should've gone down by O. I have a temp dip on Saturday but wasn't a long sleep and Sundays temp is high cause of the drinking I did on Saturday night. Yeah so I'm so clueless what's going on with my cycles . Had 2 supr strong positives opks but they were Sunday and today which is still strong. I'm thinking about calling Dr tomorrow and see if they can do anything to see if I O.

they can draw a progesterone but not til 7 dpo, or do an ultrasound to see if you have any eggs left! I hope you did O and it was a good one, maybe we can both get lucky this cycle and be bump buddies :)

That be awesome if we end up bump buddies, the only problem is if i did O cd 13 then i would be 7 dpo on a saturday and they are closed that't why it isn't monitored everything for me falls on weekends another reason why i can't get donations, this last one was a miracle he was able to come over.

well was able to get another one tonight in case i didn't O yet or Oed today (tuesay )

:)

that's so awesome! so glad your getting/got another donation. i hope this is it for the two of us:) i feel like i'm going crazy. my temp dropped again this morning so i'm not holding out much hope for a bfp :(

Its still early don't get discouraged. Afm still no temp rise. I took it thiss morning and it was 97.7 30 seconds later again and it was 98. Wtf is up with that

and your still getting pos opk's? what the world is going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->