ttc buddies since 9/10

Wishful thinking is what gets us thru, but at least u Oed on ur own so its good news. My temps are so odd i just don't know what to make of it lol

i know i am excited i did O on my own. holy cow i'm tired i think i need to go to bed for the night! to bad it's only 8 hopefully the snow stops so the roads arn't bad to get to to my appt.

Oh be careful. Hey being tired is a good symptom. I had a few here and there but not consistence to even consider as a pregnancy symptom. This is probably be my last cycle for a while as donor will probably stop cause of u know what....

You think he'd be done over it? Have you guys talked at all about what's to come with future cycles?

Nope havent had the chance but knowing about it will probably stop so his OH dont get it

yeah unless treated, anyways sorry ur temp dropped, af must be on her way. Can't wait to see what Dr says. BFN this morning, had some bad tightness happening this morning but i think it was due to stress I almost got a ticket for disturbance cause we had a crew spraying the lot.

I didn't think you could get treatment for it? So finally home after dr appt, af came while i was waiting for the dr. awesome right ugh! he didn't really look at my charts but did have me fill out a card of the last 9 months of af. were doing some testing on cd 21 next month. Were testing my progesterone, prolactin, and tsh. Which is fine because my tsh needs to be checked next month anyway. He said we'll go from there sounds like an ovulation problem. and would most likely start clomid but says we won't start me unless i quit smoking, which i'm trying to anyway, because he said that he couldnt help me get pregnant if i was going to smoke while pregnant which is fine. so hopefully i can quit quickly! so overall not a bad appt. oh and he totally believes in temping your bbt, but more so with a mercury thermometer.

That is effing bs that he won't give u clomid just cause u smoke, that is none of his effing business, sorry but that is just bs. I would tell him u quit next time u see him just so he will give it to u, but cd 21 should be 7 dpo iffff u O on cd 14 so i would call him and change date if u haven't Oed. But yeah still ticked off about it. I hate Drs that think they can dictate how to live ur life. I would change Dr if he gives u issues.
I know there is a vaccine for that issue, but i know it goes away on its own but that can take a while so idk how he will handle it with his oh, I still haven't spoke with the Dr cause of work schedule but will soon, as if no bfp they will call in another rx of clomid.

just send me some of your clomid! lol its ok i need to quit anyways. its just hard! so i'm on that journey now.....Hopefully i can just get pregnant on my own!

Oh and i've had the vaccine it's suppose to prevent not make it go away. and boy oh boy do they HURT! oh mylanta my arm was sore for like a week lol.

Have u ever considered chantix. My sister used it and hasn't smoked since she used it.

yea, i've tried it and it works really good but i wasn't able to quit quit i was down to like maybe one a day but could never give that last one up :(

Dam hope we can both quit but they are so comforting when stressed out lol

I know right! ugh!!!! it's kililng me. I hope today goes by quick I don't want to be at work anymore :(

haha i know the feeling, hope it goes by quick too, i have to work overnight and those drag until the last 2 hours then its oh shit still got crap to do lol.
So have u decided when to quit?

I think i'm going to try now. little by little wean myself off. going outside instead of the garage, none in the car, just little steps through the weekend. maybe start my chantix again on monday??

That be good so u will have quit before u O. Idk if u like ice but read somewhere where someone would keep a cup of ice and chew/suck on it when she started having cravings and it also helped with hydration. Thought i share. My teeth are bad so can't do it but it sounds like a good idea.

So I have good news. Don't have that issue. He said could just be uti or kidney stone. Stupid google gave him wrong ideas lol. Wish could smack him LOL. But yay can go on with donations if this month af shows. Still getting bfns and af due in less then 2 days. I sooooo hope she don't show.....

Haha I bet he feels stupid! That's funny, I hope Af doesn't show and you can get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->