ttc buddies since 9/10

I've been doing good. We're hanging with friends up tonight, then going out to the bar with friends tomorrow night for a racing party so that should be fun. Hoping I should get a pos opk Monday fx for me!

How did ur weekend go. I'm on 3rd clomid day and no se. Hope it stays that way. I am just unlucky. This week alone my car got broke into stereo stolen and dh atm card with dl and ssn. Then car dies on me battery dead twice. Then my pants got a huge bleach stain. I'm like common can anything go right for once. I try to stay positive but it's so hard some times with everything always going wrong.

oh no! that sucks so bad. i'm glad i live in a small town, very rarely do we have any crime around here, so were pretty lucky. I haven't gotten a pos opk yet :( so i'm hoping it'll be tonight or tomorow... fx for me!

Hope u O soon, I still have another week before i O so fx i catch that eggy, and hopefully the spermies are waiting on ur egg now :)

I hope so too! I really hope my body is finally back on track, and i can finally get pregnant! were bd'ing and crossing our fingers hoping for the best! So how often are you going to get donations this cycle?

thinking about Thursday Friday and Monday. Will see though need to get in touch with donor.

that sounds like a pretty good schedule! when are you do to O?

Sometime between Saturday thru Monday. So if i O during the weekend I won't need it Monday and will have to cancel u/s cause that be to late to see the follicles.

Well ladies- fingers crossed- confirmed today- I'm preggers! I'm praying so hard that this little one decides to stick around. I'm on progesterone now in conjunction with the metformin- hopefully all goes well.... I don't think I'll take 3rd miscarriage so close together real well :/ but anyway- I hope you ladies have the best of luck this cycle and that we are all bump buddies!

Wow what a nice come back. Was hoping that vacation did the works for u Stelly. Congrats. I just got donation this morning so hopefully i O soon. Hope the progesterone does the trick for u.

CONGRATS STELLY! i'm SO EXCITED for you! i have my fx for you, and can't wait to hear your numbers, and see some scans! good luck Michelle I can't wait to stalk your chart! FX for a second bfp this month! so i'm pretty positive i didn't O AGAIN this cycle, but oh well on to the next i guess.

oh CC don't count urself out. Still have time to O. I haven't gotten a positive opk yet but i am getting all other signs so either i missed the surge or it hasn't happened yet. My cp was open so i know its on it's way. Getting donation tomorrow morning so that will also be perfect timing. Fx we all get a BFP.

I hope we do too! glad your getting another donation tomorrow, hopefully this will be it for you!

I hope cause I'm starting to give up. Its becoming a more of a routine then ttc

First Positive OPK and O is imminent ,got a donation Friday and getting one tomorrow. Do u think that the timing is good? It's about the same every cycle because I always O on weekends, so can't do much to increase my chances as i've done just about everything, like most of us :dohh:

Well.... Blah :(... another early miscarriage... I wish they had the magical answer on what is causing them/ how to prevent them :(

best of luck ladies! Michelle- the timing looks good! FX'd! and CC- fx'd for you too! We will all be bump buddies dammit!

oh no stelly! i'm so sorry :( are they going to do any blood work or anything to try and figure it out?

I'm so so sorry Stelly. Wish there was something i could help with, if the progesterone isn't the cause could it be genetic? That's the only 2 things that can cause a miscarriage. But don't give up, there is a ladie here that she also had several miscarriages back to back and is not in her second Tri, so there is still hope. Hope u feel better and let us know if we can do anything for u.
Afm had u/s today and had 6-7 good size follicles from 17-23 cm so they offered trigger shot but it was $150 which i didn't want to spend so going natural again. But O should be anytime now, and I'm already planning for another donation in the morning. Glad i didn't O on weekend so get to get more, and if i O tomorrow i could probably get another one on Wednesday, so have plenty of chances this month, i just hope it works.
Shadra I still hope u O.
FX we all get what we want.

yeah michelle that's great news! i hope you get all your donations and get your bfp this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->