ttc buddies since 9/10

Are u planning to use Soy next cycle?? if this don't work? If ur not pron to cysts might be worth it, have been talking to someone who also has been doing it for months now and haven't had any issues. Do u have a follow up appointment with ur DR. Hope u quit smoking by then if not lie (i would lol) but of course i'm desperate lol.

no, i don't have a follow up yet, i'm guessing once i get my labs back i'd just call them with my results and we would either decide over the phone or set up an appt then. If there not going to give me anything for my O'ing problems i'm going to take soy! I went on bc for cysts when i was 15, but stopped after 3 months and no one ever said anything about cysts after that one time.

Did u mention to ur dr about cysts maybe that's why ur not Ovulating. Have u had an u/s in the last few years? That could be a reason and worth checking into.

ummmm......i had an ultrasound 3 years ago, but i dunno if they looked for cysts or not, i was passing gall stones, so i'm not sure if they looked to see if it were cysts causing the pain, or just the gallbladder. I hope you get your donation today, and you get your bfp! FX

Well I oed last night but wasn't able to get another donation today as I worked overnight and couldn't stay awake :p but i got one yesterday so i know that will be ok too. Gave the spermies time to get to the tubes and they were there waiting for the egg, just hope they meet. Read about a Benadryl regiment where 4dpo to like 8-9 dpo (need to check) but says it reduces ur immune system so the egg can implant without the body attacking it.

hmh. glad you O'd lastnight! hope you get your bfp, never heard the benadryl thing maybe i'll ahve to look that up!

I need to look more into it but worth checking, hell i'll do anything at this point since nothing else has worked.

you had a nice jump in your temp this morning! i've heard that low dose asprin can do the same thing making it easier for the egggy to implant.

I'll definetly look into that also. 2 dpo and already tired of waiting. Hopefully u O soon

I know the longer it takes the harder the wait is! I don't hold out much hope of O'ing just cant wait to get this cycle over with so i can hopefully O the next cycle!

Ff gave u dotted Ch. I think u might have oed cd 23 though. Hope u did. One more higher temp and we'll know. :D

i'm hoping I o'd on cd 23 too! i got my blood work back from the draw on wed and it said i didn't O, but i knew that! going to call him on monday and see if we can re draw it, depending on what my next couple days temps do. your temps look great so far! how you feeling, any different?

nope feeling nothing lol. Would be to early but i still question every twitch i feel lol

your temps are a lot higher than your last few months, maybe it's a good sign!

I hope....So today i dtd 2x and second was hitting my cervix, and now I have pink creamy cm......Never had that happen, and i check the toilette paper every time for the past 10 months. Hope it's a good sign, although early for implantation.

oh i hope the spotting is it for your bfp! I had a little bit of spotting myself today too. dh said that my cervix was very soft and open today, we dtd and like 6hrs later i had light spotting but only once i haven't seen it since, so i have no idea what that means.......

Well soft and open could mean u just Oed. I know the uterus gets filled with blood so to speak and some can bleed when messed with. FX its a good sign for both of us. The spotting was there just when I wiped and a little on panties. So I guess it was due to dtd... Still hoping its good. Today dh went to pinch my nipple and ouch...but he didn't do it hard and idk if it was pain or just extreme sensitivity. I have noticed my bbs being there with some pain, not to the touch just there. Weird to explain

when you going to start testing? could be a good sign for spotting and sensitive nipples! i haven't had any "spotting" since that one time so it could have been from dtd who knows, temps still don't look good enough for me to have O'd :S

probably won't test until sometime next week, all symptoms could be the clomid too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->