ttc buddies since 9/10

not the bbs, i mean a little but this time more noticeable and the spotting definetly never after O, had it one tiny bity spot before O.

so hopefully these are good signs and you'll get your bfp this month!

Well the bbs are fine now, all symptoms are gone ugh, must have been due to O. fx we still get a bfp

ty, if it starts going down then more then likely af will be coming. That's what usually happens anyway, guess going thru that faze that it won't happen as usual. How u feeling?

im feeling indifferent today. talked to the nurse and she said that we'll most likely start clomid my next cycle if that's what i want. which is good news, but i've also read that it can really mess with your insurance if you decide to get a different insurance it could deny you. and i can't have that! nurse said i could start clomid as long as dr gives the go ahead, he's stil out of the office! but she would call me back later this week. still scared to start this next step, i mean i'm ready for it, but i dunno i'm scared to death!

Well hope the Dr don't remember telling about quit smoking, but i got my clomid without insurance and it was $9 at walmart for the 50mg and $18 for the 100mg, so it shouldn't affect ur insurance have and if ur just switching shouldn't be an issue anyway. Now if if ur talking about the Dr visits then it might but ask the billing department about it and ur new insurance (was it a forced switch from ur job or just decided to change carrier urself)

oh i have no plans to switch insurance at this point, this was from another board she posted she had lost her job and when she went to get new insurance they wouldnt insure her because she was on clomid.

I don't think it was cause of clomid. I think it was more cause of pre existing condition (infertility). But shouldn't be an issue the meds itself. Hope u do start clomid. When are they seeing u next?

i dunno when there going to see me next, the nurse said that i would start it on day 3 and take it for 5 days, and then around day 23 i'd go in for an ultrasound to look for cysts, and look at my follicles?? I thought that would be a little late, considering that I O'd on cd 16 last time so who knows, she said she would call tomorrow or thursday and we could talk about it some more.....

Well i'm glad that things are moving, but yeah cd 23 is late for it. But hey as long as u have the clomid it's all good

lol, were still talking about our options on what we wanna do. we have been talking about trying fertilade or something first

well get started lol.....As long u guys are ok with it all is what's important.

i have to wait until this cycle gets over before we can do anything so lets hope that it ends soon!

i don't think so, i had an extra sleeper lastnight, and i had a glass of wine....but i hope so, and i hope we can get our bfp. talking about nice charts, yours looks great! still the highest temps you've had at 8 dpo fx this is it for you :)

implant dip??? hoping you get your bfp this month! so the nurse called and said dr ok'd clomid days 3-7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->