ttc buddies since 9/10

so me and dh talked about it, he wants to try two more cycles before we start the clomid. he wants me O on my own one more time to try and get pregnant without help! and i'm fine with this still just waiting for af to show!

Well i hope u O on ur own, soon or af shows so u can O lol, glad u guys are going for it though and keep trying, i tested this morning and was BFN, hope it's just late at showing but my temps have been slowly going down so idk if i'm even still in

hey hey hey wait i just looked at ur chart, maybe that temp wasn't a fluke and u did indeed O, that's 2 days straight of high temp. fx for u

i hope your chart shoots back up tomorrow! and you get your bfp! i dunno about my chart, i worked out last night for the first time forever, so i dunno if it's because of that or what, i hope i did O cuz that would be AMAZING!

I bet u did, working out shouldn't affect ur temp but u never know, but i do hope u did O that cuts down to one month trying natural :p, then u can start clomid with me lol.....jk i hope u get ur bfp naturally, and i hope i do to (well not naturally) but hope i get my BFp

I picked up my medicine i needed from the pharmacy, and they also gave me the clomid. there starting me out on 50 mg. so it's ready whenever I am! I'm thinking if i didn't O this cycle, I won't next cycle, and the cycle in April i should O on my own. Start the clomid in may and hopefully won't take to long after that!

wow u already have it all planned out lol, but i wonder y u O every other cycle, wonder if one of ur tubes/ovaries are blocked, wouldn't that cause it?? Not trying to freak u out but maybe u should ask that to the Dr next time, but at least u have the meds on u already so they can't change their mind lol

i don't even O every other cycle. it's like I O every 3rd cycle! i O'd in Sep, and didn't O again until Dec! so i dunno what it is. the nurse said it was weird that i still get a monthly cycle but i don't O but every 3rd one. I got af dec 17th, so really af should be here tomorrow. So that would be 1 anov cycle, going by 30 days i should start my second cycle from 2/16-3/16 which should be my 2nd anov cycle. and i should O like the first of april. if it's planned out the way i think i'll go. but who knows lol!

They show me a GIRL and they relate her to MARCH so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

Hehe this was my free reading. Hope march is the BFP month. Idk if I could wait until next March. Oh FX she is right!!!

so glad you got your reading! when did you submit it, when did you get it? I finally got my reading in dec, and they said they saw a boy and Jan so just one month. kinda sounds like yours if you just got it. you got it in feb, and it said your would get your bfp in march?? I think she's a fake! but i do have my fx that you will get your bfp this month!

well she got both of mys sister pregnancies wrong so not much trust in it. I sent her an email around thanksgiving and got it today, i received an email a week ago saying i was in line to get one within 7 days and got it on day 8. Hope she is off and this is my bfp month

I hope she is wrong, and THIS month is your bfp month!! :) guess we'll see what my temp says for my O tomorrow..... fx for me!

record ur temp asap so i can check when i get off work in the am :)
Can't wait and do hope this is another Ovulatory cycle and that the progesterone u were given worked.
Afm i hope my temps goes up tomorrow and do get a bfp this month. I'm just so tired of all the waiting for a period, before starting ttc this time i would hate getting af and didn't look forward to it but since trying again it's like that's all i'm waiting for and it sucks. All these ups and downs is driving me crazy, guess u know me always go thru this phase and cannot stand it. I'm not sad (yet) but i know i'm out but yet hope that i'm am pregnant but it's like i don't deserve it but yet i do but will never get it, guess be dissapointed to many times and starting to think it will never happen, dh isn't really good as far as support, he such a noob when it's about what we need as women.
4-5 more days before af is due

I hope I O'd well have to wait a couple more days before i get excited. I worked out again last night so i'm going to work out again tonight, but i'm not sat so sunday should be the deciding factor for me. You do deserve a baby michelle, and it will happen in good time. i knows it horrible to wait and try and try and try but it will be your day! sounds like you need a big hugg, everything will be ok!

lol ty i know i will (or at least hope) and everyone tells me the same thing u do but when will it happen. I'm not getting any younger and i always wanted children when i was young but i'm 31 and still nothing

well hopefully this month, is your month! No one knows when it's suppose to happen, if we did we would bother be a whole not saner woman! lol

Lol so true just frustrating. I have the usual symptoms bloating gas ect... That I have every tww.....who knows. Hope we both get our bfp. That be soooo awesome

it would be SOOO AMAZING! I hope your bloating turns into something, if af does decide to be a **** there is always next month for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->