ttc buddies

Good Luck with your testing today Sophie!

Big Hugs sweetie! :hugs:

J

af is late i will be testing today x

Good Luck Sophie!!! Hope this is the cycle for you.

AF is due today...i can feel her impending arrival! Currently devastated....but trying to staying positive until i see her here! xx

well i got a bfn on a cb digi but i got a positive opk last night hopefully its a good sign! im excited but scared incase i get bfn oh has gone out to get some tests today but i wont get them til 3pm :( seems like a lifetime to wait lol :s...im officaly 3 days late my periods are always irregular but they settled down last copule of months,i dont have sore bbs like i usually get before AF i have been crampy since a few days after ovulation i have also been hungry every couple of hours,and if i dont eat i start to feel sick my skin has gone really bad! too hope u get ur bfps!
girls im so scared to test i got excited after my pos opk but they it has to be really dark like wen u test for ov oh i dont know jus so nervous!! x

I totally understand on being scared to test Sophie- put mine off another week! Is there any way that you can wait? :hugs:
Our symptoms sound similar :) hope this is your BFP!

i dont know my ovulation test is 40mu so if i did a 10mu it should show up? thats if my opk is positive i was even gonna wait til tomorrow but i cant! after my opk and read too much in to it lol! i dunno i read my horoscope yes weird lol but i believe them and it says my lucky time of day is 7pm so maybe i should test then?? x im not sure..x

i dont know my ovulation test is 40mu so if i did a 10mu it should show up? thats if my opk is positive i was even gonna wait til tomorrow but i cant! after my opk and read too much in to it lol! i dunno i read my horoscope yes weird lol but i believe them and it says my lucky time of day is 7pm so maybe i should test then?? x im not sure..x

Test whenever you feel ready :flower:

:dust: to you Sophie! Hope you get your :bfp: sweetie!

Big hugs! :hugs:

J xxx

Where is everyone at ladies?

Sophie, if you can be patient wait a couple more days. Af was due Tuesday, I had some blood streaks in my cm yesterday so thought I was out, however Af didn't arrive and my boobs stayed full. DH had the day off today so we decided to test and guess what.... :BFP:

I'm still in shock, and nervous and excited! I thought for sure Af was arriving as all my usual symptoms were showing!!

Stayin calm as I know we still have to get through the next 8 weeks.

Lots of love and ::hugs: and :dust: to you girls xxx

Where is everyone at ladies?

Sophie, if you can be patient wait a couple more days. Af was due Tuesday, I had some blood streaks in my cm yesterday so thought I was out, however Af didn't arrive and my boobs stayed full. DH had the day off today so we decided to test and guess what.... :BFP:

I'm still in shock, and nervous and excited! I thought for sure Af was arriving as all my usual symptoms were showing!!

Stayin calm as I know we still have to get through the next 8 weeks.

Lots of love and ::hugs: and :dust: to you girls xxx

That is so exciting! Congrats girl!! Post pics please :D
As for me, on CD 32. I have decided that if no period by next Wednesday then I will test. That way if I am pregnant it should easily show a positive :)

LittleMrsM - Congrats sweetie! Yay! :wohoo: And there was you thinking you were out! I hope the next 8 weeks fly by and your little bean stays all snug and safe so you can begin to relax! :happydance: :hugs: :hugs:

Storked - cd32 for me too... really wanted to test today but stopped myself phew that was a task and a half! I think I might join you in waiting till next Wednesday... if I can help myself! :winkwink:

Hope everyone is ok and sending lots of :dust: to us all!

Big hugs! :hugs:

J xxx

Jinbean, YAY! Let's be bump buddies! Then we can join LittleMrsM :happydance:

Thanks ladies! It's quite exciting and very surreal!! I really do hope your all get a bfp soon so we can share the next part of the journey together!! When I get a chance to jump on the computer I will upload a pic!!

Here is the pic sweets! :happydance:

Positive energy to you all for Bump Buddies!!! :kiss:

Attachments

• photo(8).JPG
    photo(8).JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members