ttc buddies

I had an emotional breakdown last night. Hope I am pregnant and that is why.

Awww hun, hope you are ok?! Fingers crossed it's pregnancy related. :kiss: :flower:
A lady on my instagtam uploaded a pic of her ultrasound, announcing she's preg. After bding...I shed a little tear...I'm so hopefully but don't feel any different :(

Awww hun, hope you are ok?! Fingers crossed it's pregnancy related. :kiss: :flower:
A lady on my instagtam uploaded a pic of her ultrasound, announcing she's preg. After bding...I shed a little tear...I'm so hopefully but don't feel any different :(

I'm fine today :thumbup:
If this makes you feel better, I didn't really have any symptoms when I got my BFP. Not until 7 weeks. Then the floodgates were opened :winkwink:
:dust:

I'm fine today :thumbup:
If this makes you feel better, I didn't really have any symptoms when I got my BFP. Not until 7 weeks. Then the floodgates were opened :winkwink:
:dust:

:rofl:at the floodgates opening...Picturign it made me giggle! Every twinge i feel toady has me googling like crazy! I need to restrain myself.

How is everyone feeling today? Hope you all had a lovely BD filled weekend :winkwink:

Google away! You need an outlet hehe. I google too even though I try not to symptom spot :D

I don't know if you ladies can help me at all but i mean i figure you're going through the same emotions as i am so it is worth it. So my periods are always on time (i have a 38 day cycle,i know long cycle) But they are always on time and bright red and heavy from the beginning well this month it was due on june 19th and i thought i got it but it was just a very light brownish spotting for 2-3 days light it was very light not enough to fill a pad or a tampon and i just thought it was the start of my period and then it just stopped. its been two weeks since it has stopped and still no period so could i be pregnant or is it most likely something else?

I don't know if you ladies can help me at all but i mean i figure you're going through the same emotions as i am so it is worth it. So my periods are always on time (i have a 38 day cycle,i know long cycle) But they are always on time and bright red and heavy from the beginning well this month it was due on june 19th and i thought i got it but it was just a very light brownish spotting for 2-3 days light it was very light not enough to fill a pad or a tampon and i just thought it was the start of my period and then it just stopped. its been two weeks since it has stopped and still no period so could i be pregnant or is it most likely something else?

Could be pregnant :test: :happydance:

i am planning to do that tomorrow i have just been waiting cause i don't wanna see the bfn again...this just never happens so i got my hopes up a little i mean i have had three dreams in the last week that i got positive pregnancy tests i feel like i am going insane lol

i am planning to do that tomorrow i have just been waiting cause i don't wanna see the bfn again...this just never happens so i got my hopes up a little i mean i have had three dreams in the last week that i got positive pregnancy tests i feel like i am going insane lol

I had that dream too and tested early :dohh:
Scared me out of testing early again LOL
Good luck dear :hugs:

How are we doing ladies? :dust:

Hi Storked!! just a few more days for both us for testing!!! how are you?

:dust: to all of you ladies!

I shift between feeling in and out. Stupidly used a cheap HPT this morning and got a negative. Am now turned off on the idea of testing at all. I am lame!
:dust: to you! How ya feeling?

Oh me too!!! Sometimes I'm like let it be... Let it be!! Then sometimes I'm anxiously googling and taking hpts lol so far bfn and expecting bfn this month but still holding on to some hope! Lol

I'm turned off to Hpts too but I can't resist testing every morning lol! I feel like a space cadet with my beeping thermometer in the mornings too lol

Have a great fourth!! Some time for me to be preoccupied at least for the day lol

Hi Storked!! just a few more days for both us for testing!!! how are you?

:dust: to all of you ladies!

I shift between feeling in and out. Stupidly used a cheap HPT this morning and got a negative. Am now turned off on the idea of testing at all. I am lame!
:dust: to you! How ya feeling?

Oh me too!!! Sometimes I'm like let it be... Let it be!! Then sometimes I'm anxiously googling and taking hpts lol so far bfn and expecting bfn this month but still holding on to some hope! Lol

I'm turned off to Hpts too but I can't resist testing every morning lol! I feel like a space cadet with my beeping thermometer in the mornings too lol

Have a great fourth!! Some time for me to be preoccupied at least for the day lol

I am considering watching movies all night to sleep through the 4th. I am never tempted to test in the evenings LOL. Hope you have a great 4th too!
Have some hope. If we don't have that we have depression!
I have been so bad and haven't temped in days. And it is a good thing my HPTs are the cheapie ones because I would cry over the waste of nice tests and BFNs :cry:

Emotional...irritable...crampy...normal for me a week out from AF, she should be here next Tuesday... I don't want the evil witch to arrive :cry:
Holding onto a little bit oh hope, but I'm a pretty spiritual creature and have a 'feeling' this is not my cycle. SO many positives in other threads...wishing it was us!! :dust: and love to you ladies!

Where are you in your cycles? :kiss:

Emotional...irritable...crampy...normal for me a week out from AF, she should be here next Tuesday... I don't want the evil witch to arrive :cry:
Holding onto a little bit oh hope, but I'm a pretty spiritual creature and have a 'feeling' this is not my cycle. SO many positives in other threads...wishing it was us!! :dust: and love to you ladies!

Where are you in your cycles? :kiss:

I'm near the end. And dear you aren't out until AF shows. :hugs:

i thought its just me who is anxious about testing early..:blush:.this is the very very first time for me...!

i think i need to wait for another 6-7 days before i can get any sure result..! What about you..? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->