ttc buddies

hey girls im about 5/6 dpo and been cramping hopefully its implantation! i had cm for the first time in my life anyway im only a few days away from af so fc x

That is amazing news! I am 4 dpo today.. i have a long cycle of about 36 days. I have been having some weird feelings in my lower belly & woke up at 6am super nauseous this morning. Heres to hoping.

i think i need to wait for another 6-7 days before i can get any sure result..! What about you..? :)

If I don't get AF first, prolly me too. I never get early positives dangit :)

hey girls im about 5/6 dpo and been cramping hopefully its implantation! i had cm for the first time in my life anyway im only a few days away from af so fc x

Sophie I misssssed you! :hugs2:
I got my fingers crossed for you! What day do you plan to test?

That is amazing news! I am 4 dpo today.. i have a long cycle of about 36 days. I have been having some weird feelings in my lower belly & woke up at 6am super nauseous this morning. Heres to hoping.

Good luck and :dust:

aww missed you too lol,the cramping is a good sign ap im due around the 8th
me n oh are going on holiday in august if im not preg this month were stopping i need to get myself happy again in life abd to get some help me n oh need to sort things out btween us so hence the holiday....im gonna get my life fixed up so i can have a happy pregnancy :) dont worry this has nothing to do with ttc jus my own personal stuff x
i also have got a lot gong with fam x
were gonna go away and hope it will be good for us to get bk to normal hopefully
its a long road where i wanna get to but i will get there
i have this weird feeling i will be preg next year lol x
jus feel like that will be my time..weird lol x i can sense it x

Aw well I will miss you! Getting away will definitely help. We have taken several trips since the loss and each one was very healing.
I love you and hope you get your sticky bean!

yeah its a rocky time btween us but jus waiting if i ge tmy bfp or not x
we feel we need to sort our relationship out before it gets worse x even if i am preg im still going away for me n oh to have some time x im also feeling very isolated atm x

yeah its a rocky time btween us but jus waiting if i ge tmy bfp or not x
we feel we need to sort our relationship out before it gets worse x even if i am preg im still going away for me n oh to have some time x im also feeling very isolated atm x

You both want to work on it which is good. You are going to head down the same path together. I hope you have a great time either way :hugs:

Hi Storked ! AF came, I'm out! On to the next month. How are you??

Oh man! I hate that for you! I am waiting here to see if AF will show. Too scared to test soon.
Did you have some soda or something? I am going to drink a ton of caffeine when and if I get AF :coffee:

Oh man! I hate that for you! I am waiting here to see if AF will show. Too scared to test soon.
Did you have some soda or something? I am going to drink a ton of caffeine when and if I get AF :coffee:

Ya, I'm almost over it! Annoyed and grumpy lol. But even though I say that I just bought the digitized ovulation tests so.. There you have it! I guess I'm still obsessed.

Nah, no soda or coffee but lots of chocolate heheh! When are you exPecting Af to show? May be your month!!

Ya, I'm almost over it! Annoyed and grumpy lol. But even though I say that I just bought the digitized ovulation tests so.. There you have it! I guess I'm still obsessed.

Nah, no soda or coffee but lots of chocolate heheh! When are you exPecting Af to show? May be your month!!

Honestly don't know when to expect AF. Could be a crazy cycle!
OOOH! Tell me how you like the digital :D Rock on chocolate! I'd be/will be super peeved too :hugs:
And obsessing is inevitable I think :flower: we want a baby too bad to do anything else!

Hey everyone! :hi: I have spent quite a while reading all the previous posts on this thread and just wanted to say hi and see if it is ok for me to join in with the journey we are all on!

A bit about my journey so far... OH and I have been ttc for nearly 3 yrs now with no luck and then after gynae prescribed me clomid I got bfp on first cycle but had an early m/c last August, then got a BFP again in December after my 3rd cycle on clomid. Unfortunately in Feb we found out that we had a missed m/c. It has taken me all this time to face coming back on here as our loss in Feb hit me quite hard after seeing the heartbeat and being told it was really strong for how far gone I was. Since the missed m/c my cycles have been a lot longer (gone from 21 days before clomid, 32 days while on clomid, to now averaging 42days!). Have recently been referred back to gynae so hopefully will be back on the clomid again soon if this cycle isn't the one (as only seem to get a bfp when i've taken clomid).

Anyway enough of the doom and gloom of the past few months... i am back to my old positive self and hoping that it will be all of our turn very soon!

:dust: to all of you lovely ladies!

Big hugs!

J xxx

Hey everyone! :hi: I have spent quite a while reading all the previous posts on this thread and just wanted to say hi and see if it is ok for me to join in with the journey we are all on!

A bit about my journey so far... OH and I have been ttc for nearly 3 yrs now with no luck and then after gynae prescribed me clomid I got bfp on first cycle but had an early m/c last August, then got a BFP again in December after my 3rd cycle on clomid. Unfortunately in Feb we found out that we had a missed m/c. It has taken me all this time to face coming back on here as our loss in Feb hit me quite hard after seeing the heartbeat and being told it was really strong for how far gone I was. Since the missed m/c my cycles have been a lot longer (gone from 21 days before clomid, 32 days while on clomid, to now averaging 42days!). Have recently been referred back to gynae so hopefully will be back on the clomid again soon if this cycle isn't the one (as only seem to get a bfp when i've taken clomid).

Anyway enough of the doom and gloom of the past few months... i am back to my old positive self and hoping that it will be all of our turn very soon!

:dust: to all of you lovely ladies!

Big hugs!

J xxx

Welcome Jinbean! I am so sorry for your losses dear :hugs:
Where are you in your cycle? :flower:

Hey Storked! Thanks Sweetie! :hugs:

I'm on cd 29 now but have no idea when AF is planning to make an appearance... it could be any day now or then again could be another 2 weeks! :wacko: Since the mmc my cycles have been all over the place so i have relaxed on the different tests etc but have saved myself a small fortune i guess!

To be honest i have relaxed a hell of a lot and am currently trying not to test, worry, analyse every little thing going on with my body since my last appointment with my gynae (back on 1st Dec 2011) when he gave me a stern talking to about obsessing so much! He said that it is all about chemical balance and your brain controls the release of the right balance of hormones and if you think to much about everything it can stop it all happening to create the right setting for it to happen! Best advice ever! OH and I came away from that appointment determined to relax and enjoy the Christmas period and not think about it all! We even majorly relaxed on the :sex: and only dtd twice that whole month! :blush: So you can imagine how surprised I was to get the BFP that same cycle!

So after over 2 years of charting, testing and the rest it was relaxing that got the job done and i'm hoping that method will work again for me... but if i am still ttc in a few months i may end up back charting and testing and back to my overly obsessive self again! :winkwink: Tee Hee! xxx

Hey you aren't alone! CD 29 here and not positive when I should expect AF either! I used OPKs for the first time ever and didn't get a positive until Friday...I really hope I didn't ovulate then *faints*
Relaxing is fun isn't it? I was charting and quit. Been drinking soda and just trying to zen out!
Hope that BFP comes soon for you :hugs:

I didn't realise we were both on the same cd29 sweetie! :flower:

After spending a lot of money on OPKs I found that they didn't really work for me as were showing i was ovulating on cycles where blood tests at Docs were showing i wasn't and then not showing i was ovulating in some cycles where blood tests showed i had! (Confusing and very frustrating rolled into one!)

I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that BFP come soon for you too sweetie! xxx :hugs:

I didn't realise we were both on the same cd29 sweetie! :flower:

After spending a lot of money on OPKs I found that they didn't really work for me as were showing i was ovulating on cycles where blood tests at Docs were showing i wasn't and then not showing i was ovulating in some cycles where blood tests showed i had! (Confusing and very frustrating rolled into one!)

I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that BFP come soon for you too sweetie! xxx :hugs:

That actually makes me feel better. I will gladly give up OPKs- thanks! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->