ttc buddies

Vit B helps with that? I'll try that next cycle if this yields nada!
I love the sperm icon too hehe.
And speaking of ze secz I have been totally aggressive in the bedroom lately. MEOW.
So what is the gel called? I honestly thought about using the soft cups to cover my bases :)

i used soft cups so i could get up straight away after :sex: they hurt and are messy! the gel is because i suffer from thrush alot!! which throws my ph balance right off! its called remphresh or something i will look for it later u only get it though if ur ph balance is not good which can kill my oh's :spermy: thats why im getting it lol a vitamin b6 can help with twins yes im taking it but only jus because it might improve my chances of getting preggers in general lol..although i would love twins i dont have any in my family so might not work??? idk..me n oh has an arguement ytday it was horrible :sad2: but were back on track..i know i wont be ovulating anytime soon as i have long cycles im thinking maybe around day 20...but that ok! means i have more time to prepare my body for baby! :happydance:
im hoping to be team pink

i used soft cups so i could get up straight away after :sex: they hurt and are messy! the gel is because i suffer from thrush alot!! which throws my ph balance right off! its called remphresh or something i will look for it later u only get it though if ur ph balance is not good which can kill my oh's :spermy: thats why im getting it lol a vitamin b6 can help with twins yes im taking it but only jus because it might improve my chances of getting preggers in general lol..although i would love twins i dont have any in my family so might not work??? idk..me n oh has an arguement ytday it was horrible :sad2: but were back on track..i know i wont be ovulating anytime soon as i have long cycles im thinking maybe around day 20...but that ok! means i have more time to prepare my body for baby! :happydance:
im hoping to be team pink

If they hurt then I will stay away. That is one place I do not want to hurt. Although...did they work?
Ah I don't need the gel then. And no twins in my family either...well, not the kind that runs in families.
I am so sorry that you and OH fought. Is everything hunky dory now? I hope so! :hugs:
I love your positivity! You keep me looking on the bright side :flower:

if ur ph is good u wont need it,no soft cups didnt work for me they twist inside you when u take it out thats why it hurts lol jus lay down for 20 mins or so after :sex: plus their huge

yes! positivity thinking is the way to get pregnant!
:dust:
yes were ok now!

wanna speed up my weight loss i done half n hour workout but wanna speed it up!

I should work out but I feel very little drive to do anything! DH said he'd get me a gym membership where he goes though :)
OUCH on the cups!
So glad you are ok. I'm kind of mad at my DH...I think my kitty may die and if he does it will be DH's fault :cry:

Hello ladies,
I feel super silly, however, I'm new to all of this and would love to find some TTC buddies too...i have no idea what I'm doing or if I'm posting in the correct place, should i be starting my own thread??

We always accept buddies :flower:
Tell me about yourself! I'll change my signature when I get on my comp!

Aww thanks Storked! :wohoo:

A little about me, I'm from Melbourne Australia, I work part time in admin and part time as a freelance make up artist (relevant or not, i'm not sure).
DH and i are both 27, we have been married for a little over a year however been together for 8 years. We decided a few months ago that the time has come to begin TTC. We have both always wanted a family, however it wasn't a priority and we thought it would be nice to spend some time as 'husband & wife' before we added to our nest. Now that we are ready we want it ever so badly. It's funny how quickly your mindset changes!

This cycle marks our third try. The first two we just BD without really thinking about ovulation, not taking it all too seriously...honestly i though it would be first try :blush: This time however, we are prepared with OPK and we are really going to make a go of it. Such exiting times really.

Aww thanks Storked! :wohoo:

A little about me, I'm from Melbourne Australia, I work part time in admin and part time as a freelance make up artist (relevant or not, i'm not sure).
DH and i are both 27, we have been married for a little over a year however been together for 8 years. We decided a few months ago that the time has come to begin TTC. We have both always wanted a family, however it wasn't a priority and we thought it would be nice to spend some time as 'husband & wife' before we added to our nest. Now that we are ready we want it ever so badly. It's funny how quickly your mindset changes!

This cycle marks our third try. The first two we just BD without really thinking about ovulation, not taking it all too seriously...honestly i though it would be first try :blush: This time however, we are prepared with OPK and we are really going to make a go of it. Such exiting times really.

I'll tell you about me LittleMrsM, that way it isn't creepily one-sided LOL
I am from Dublin, Texas and I'm a housewife. I'm 24 and DH is 30 and we started TTC as soon as we got married because we both wanted kids :happydance: I was pregnant immediately but miscarried at 12 weeks sadly. So, this is my first cycle since my loss and I am pretty new to this stuff too :flower:
I hope the OPKs work out for you! This is my first cycle using them and I just feel kind of dubious but hopeful. I started charting too- one more delightful thing to obsess over :dohh:
:dust:
Where are you in your cycle? Cycle day 9 here :thumbup:

of course ur welcome mrs m..im not new been ttc for year now im waiting to get my positive for ovulation x

storked im on cd 10 so we can be cycle buddies too! x and wait for af together x

i also had 3 mc and one stillborn x

Yay for a cycle buddy! We can hit all the milestones together Sophie :hugs:

yes! esp coz were only a day apart...why might ur cat die?x

He is alive thankfully. My spouse tossed him outside last night and I ran out and found him...brought him in and he was foaming blood. Now I think he bit a toad (we have a LOT in our area) and is still affected by that but I was afraid it was a snake or a tarantula. Mostly the tarantula- there was a baby one in my bathroom the other day. They have tunnels all over my yard *shudders*
And heck yes to only being a day apart! So glad it is CD9 for me and that I don't have to have sex tonight. I need a day of rest lol

take him vets this is the reason why my cat little baby is a house cat :) x

I do need to take him in- he needs to be neutered! I have also thought about declawing him because he has a bad problem with scratching

please don't dewclaw him does he have a scratching post? spray him with water bottle and tell him no if he scratches other stuff but please don't do that but its ur choice my cat tends to scratch but since i got her a huge activity tree she does scratch other stuff occasionally now..she likes heights so we got her one which is over 5ft tall its so cool! but shes learning her tree is for scratching only

we dtd this afternoon after our lovely romantic walk LOL!:haha:
cant believe were only a day apart it will be cool to wait for af x

Spray him? I may try that. Making high-pitched noises at him wasn't working. He only stopped scratching briefly. He has a scratching post but he hates it :(
Hopefully neither of us will be visited by AF! :D

dont worry im an animal expert lol, if he hates it get hima different one cats tend to like activity trees more i think more to climb etc...i mean get a water bottle spray do u have an empty bottle that sprays fill it with water cats hate water jus give it alittle spray at him wen hes bad noises wont work he will jus think ur playing or will do it more to annoy u lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->