TTC buddy?!

Aw I'm so happy the dinner went great! And you now told everyone :)

Ok ladies heres a few pics from the shower and my new locks;) lol
We are going on a shopping spree this weekend with all the gift cards we recieved...i loved my baby shower my mom and brother did an amazing job:) felt so lucky!

Attachments

• 2012-11-15_14-12-10_730-1.jpg
    2012-11-15_14-12-10_730-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-11-18_17-20-13_728.jpg
    2012-11-18_17-20-13_728.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-11-18_11-48-15_617-1.jpg
    2012-11-18_11-48-15_617-1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-11-18_11-47-30_257-1-1.jpg
    2012-11-18_11-47-30_257-1-1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-11-18_11-47-41_427-1.jpg
    2012-11-18_11-47-41_427-1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
Yay for telling DH's family TTCBean! Glad it all went well!

Smooch I love the pics! You look beautiful! Did you get pretty much everything you need (well to start out with lol)?? That cake is adorable :thumbup:

AFM- Here I am CD 44 :help: No idea what is going on. No clue if I ovulated because I'm not keeping up with all that right now. Like I said before, we're putting TTC on the back burner for now with the holidays and school, but of course we are still "trying" just not obsessing about it. I keep getting bfns, trying not to symptom spot because I drive myself crazy lol. Last cycle was 38 days, who knows how long this one will be :dohh: I'm going to get an FRER in the next day or 2 to see if there is a chance. I've been using the online cheapies. Why can't my body just cooperate?!!

Thx:) we got alot of the big stuff ...bassinet..stroller..crib..cradle/swing. We got clothes and blankies.
Lots of fun stuff.
we need to get alot of the smaller things...bottles...bibs ...diaper bag...getting it all this weekend:)

You look great Smooch, I love your hair!! That cake looks pretty awesome too :) Yum!! That's so exciting you got a lot of stuff, I can't wait to get stuff AND go baby shopping!!

So sorry your cycles are still long! :( Can you get a prescription for Provera to induce a period?

Hope you wonderful ladies have a delicious and fun Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!!! I have a little dinner tonight with DH and my parents and lil brother. My 2 sisters are at their in laws so all of us are having our big dinner Saturday and then Sunday with DH's family. So lots of good food coming my way! Lol

I am going to contact my nurse at my RE's to see if she can give me prescription for Progesterone. It worked to bring on AF before. They don't care for Provera there. Would be nice if I got a surprise BFP! But I'm not holding my breath....trying to keep positive though.

Have a wonderful holiday ladies!! I am so thankful you girls!

Happy Thanksgiving! Have fun with your family's girls!:)
I get out of work @3 then off to hubby's family for dinner.
Would.love to hear that surprise AMN :)
enjoy the day ladies!

Hey ladies! CD 48, still nothing :dohh: Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have my dinner with my family tonight! Stuck at work right now and I have dishes to make so I'm praying my boss let's me get out of here early! Anyways, I think I am going to e-mail my nurse and ask her for Progesterone. I still have yet to go get an FRER. I just hate spending money on them because it never fails that after I take it, my period comes the same or next day! My boobs have been sore the past few days so I keep think AF is on her way. They usually hurt right before. Guess we will see!

Okay ladies, got a question. I know not to expect a peak every month on my monitor, but how many highs will I get before it goes back to low? I am almost out of sticks and need more but read that I should use all from the same box. Any suggestions? Also, I am wearing my DH out, physically trying to make sure we catch the egg whenever it may drop. Any ideas on how to keep him motivated? I have already made him promise to baby dance again in the morning.

It can be tough with all the BD lol to keep it spicy and not clinical ish ;) we just kept pushing thru it...was hard at times tho. I'm not sure about the highs and down to low. Sorry.

News from my appt ladies...my BP is still in the high side:/ did a non stress test fir baby's heart rate allwent well fir that ...I have to do a stress test Tuesday and do a 24 urine sample fir them to check kidney function. Not looking forward to it lol but have to make sure all will be okay.

Hope all goes well Smooch!

AF came for me today finally! After 51 freakin days!! I had a breakdown the other night. DH held me and comforted me. I've just been really down lately cause its almost Christmas time and this time last year I was so sure we would have baby by now. It's just been kind of depressing. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I usually have my house all decorated before Thanksgiving cause I'm so excited but I don't even have it half way decorated. Just not feeling it this year, but I'm working on cheering up and remembering that DH and I could have it much worse and that we have so much to be thankful for. You girls know how it is, the low moments just creep up on you. I think Thanksgiving is what triggered it all, spending time with mine and DH's families and our neices and nephews and my sis and sis in law are pregnant again...it was hard. I just need to put all my focus on school and doing nails and not think about it all too much.

Anyways, enough of my venting. Hope you girls are doing well! Can't believe November is almost over! I feel like it just began! We are going to Christmas in Ida this Saturday night. It's a small town by me that has a 2 hour long parade of lights and tons of food, music, etc. A ton of people come out for it. It's always pretty fun =)

Amn, I am so glad AF arrived! I hope you can cheer up and enjoy the Holiday season, I know the feeling, it was really hard for me last year. :hugs: Maybe you'll get a Christmas surprise, lol! :)

I am in a blah place. I have an eye condition called Uveitis and also Glaucoma in my right eye. I have to take a Category B drug for the Glaucoma, and for the Uveitis I am currently on a Category C drug. My vision is getting worse, so my eye doctor wants to do a medicine implant in my eye (my conditions cause permanent vision loss so he's trying to act fast). The thing is the implant hasn't had any studies on pregnant woman and in lab monkeys the outcomes were horrendous but they were given 85x the human dose. I am feeling pretty down, either way I have to stay on my current drug for what I have, but up the dose and possibly get another medication or do the implant. I am also discovering that both drugs are secreted into breast milk, so they advise you either don't breastfeed or you discontinue the drugs (which I would love to do, but I'd go blind). I am so sad, I really want to breast feed. The eye implant is supposed to do 4 months of treatment, and if all goes good it will clear up some symptoms from Uveitis and put it into remission... so a plus, I'd be off 1 drug by the time baby arrives IF all goes to plan. I will discuss with my eye doctor about changing the other drug to possibly a Cat A if there is one... :(

Wow TTCBean. I'm so sorry to hear all that. I hope everything works out. Just try to take everything one day at a time and not stress yourself out as hard as that may be. I'll be thinking about you :hugs:

Even tho AF is evil in your situation glad she showed.
its okay to feel that way AMN it sucks :( but totally understandable.

TTCBean...that eye hing sounds awful! And no breastfeeding that really sucks..you have to look at it Thia way tho...LO will be just fine being formula fed:) I know how much u want to go natural ..but toy want to see baby too!;) it will be okay..hope it just works Itself out.

My appt went well..had another non stress test for baby..she did great:)
Its getting to the point where its tough to do things lol so funny to see what limitations I now have..loving this tho..flying by.

Thanks girls, I definitely need to learn to take it 1 day at a time. I get stressed out way too easily! I start thinking months, years in the future... lol. About the breast feeding thing, I did more reading, it said that eye drops are excreted but the amount that baby would get is about 1% of the dose, which doesn't seem all that bad. I also read you could breast and supplement feed, or just time your dosage with baby's sleep pattern, so you're not taking a dose and then feeding immediately. So I feel bit better today that I may have more options than I thought.

Glad your appt went well Smooch! Time sure is flying! She will be here before you know it!

TTCBean glad you found out some calming info on those eyedrops. Always gotta look out for the positives :thumbup:

How are you two doing??

I can't believe I'm already 19 weeks pregnant. Time is flying by so quickly! Tomorrow we find out the gender!!! I cannot wait, today is going to drag by! I am going to have a blast planning baby's nursery! Thought I'd update with a new bump picture, taken this weekend. I am finally starting to look pregnant :) and I've been feeling baby move/kick this past week too.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Bryanna666/IMG_1127.jpg

Yay gender scan!!! Can't wait to hear the news! :dance:
So exciting!!!
Love the bump pic..so cute. I need an updated pic too lol my bump is really a.mountain hahaha :)
Love it tho. Have fun tomorrow ..drink ice water. Just b4 the scan baby will definitely wiggle n move;) that's what I did lol

Love the bump TTCBean! Can't wait to find out what you're having!! So exciting!!

AFM- Nothing new. Just been relaxing and enjoying the holiday season with my hubby and family! Can't believe Christmas is in what 15 days?! I'm no where near done shopping. I need to be a millionaire :dohh: lol. Anyways, DH and I will be attending a New Years Eve party. I'm so excited to dress up! Lol, plus my best friend is coming to stay that weekend through new years! Should be a blast :happydance: Hoping the new year will be better than this year and bring me my bfp! In the mean time I am not going TTC crazy, just livin life :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->