TTC buddy?!

Good luck Smooch!!!!

Hope you ladies have a wonderful Christmas. I finally finished all my Christmas shopping yesterday... though I am bad, never went to the post office to send out my Mom and Sister's gifts, lol!

Hey girls... which blue do you like better? I put a number on each swatch... if you don't like any let me know too! I included a piece of the crib/dresser set so you can see what it looks like with the furniture. I hope to start painting this weekend!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Bryanna666/photo-2_zps50896e80.jpg

Ooh its tough! Lol I can't see the names..but just by the shades I really like the very top right.
and both middle shades at the bottom ..not much help since I picked 3..if just by this pic I absolutely Harrow pick ..would be the top right ...I like how it has blue/green/grey hints:)..but u can't really go wrong with any. Just don't go too light..u may be disappointed once its on the wall.

Thank you girls for the input :) I really like #4 and a couple others, I'm seeing which colour gets the most votes from friends and family, haha!

Merry Christmas girls!!!! :hugs:

I started painting and will put together the bassinet today I think. :) Can't wait to get his room looking like an actual nursery! We currently use the room as a "junk" room, so it's full of random boxes and furniture.

Hope you ladies had as wonderful Christmas! I definitely did. I am currently writing you from my Kindle Fire that my parents got me! I love it! That's exciting that you are beginning to decorate TTCBean! I forgot, did you and DH think of a name yet?

I had a wonderful Christmas... my Father sent me many baby items, I am so excited and cherish them so much! Dh got me a pair of boots I've been wanting for a while. :)

As for names, we like 3 (in order of liking): Nathan, Paul and James. We really like Nathan and about 80% sure it will be that, bu Dh does not like at all the nickname Nate and can't stand the idea people calling him that!

I love Nathan! Just be really strict and correct people that call him Nate! I have a friend who has a daughter named Lilliana and she doesn't allow anyone to shorten it to Lilly lol. Lilliana even tells people her name is Lilliana NOT Lilly, haha!

Anyways, it's snowing pretty good here! How about where you both are? You both aren't TOO far from me so I'm sure you're seeing it too!

Great names..Nathan is a good name as a whole..I agree with AMN just tell ppl lol ;)
Yeah I could do with out the snow haha I'm not a fan.

Today I found out I'm 1 whole cm dilated lol!!!! Whoopity doo ;) hehe
Ultrasound tomorrow :)

Might be getting induced today! My protein lvl eyed up being over 2000!!! Crazy ..I freaked out..now waiting to hear from my doc..and its painful waiting to.know what the blood work says....I had the ultrasound .....Adelyn looks good...normal heart rate so she will be good to go...just me who needs a minute to process! Haha

Yep definitely being induced..I do have preclampsia :/ but baby was doing well at ultrasound ..just taking precaution. Adelyn is moving around right now haha
Just waiting for my room right now:)

OMG Smooch! What a surprise! Good luck! I'm so excited for you! I know you have a lot going on but definitely keep us posted when you can :thumbup:

I am so excited to hear how it goes, good luck and keep us posted when you can. :) Definitely keeping you and baby in my thoughts!

I know you are probably super busy, but I can't wait to hear how you're doing Smooch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->