TTC buddy?!

I know Xmas is so close lol doesn't even seem like December to me ;)
I work both Xmas eve and Xmas day..figured may as well give the ppl with kids one last hurrah cuz I'm not working them anymore lol I have volunteered for now 12 years! Lol

Don't blame you there! I hated working the holidays, and now I'm at a job where we close on holidays, so nice! DH always has holidays off too :thumbup:

I finally purchased DHs Christmas gift this morning! It hit me this morning that Christmas is 15 days away, wow! Better get shopping for my other friends and relatives! This year has flown by so quickly!

Ok heres an updated bump pic...taken over the weekend at 34 weeks.:)

And an update of Adelyn's nursery:) before decal and after.

Attachments

• 2012-12-07_14-27-46_905-1.jpg
    2012-12-07_14-27-46_905-1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 2012-12-10_19-09-06_176.jpg
    2012-12-10_19-09-06_176.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Nursery.jpg
    Nursery.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5
You look great Smooch!!! And that nursery is so adorable, I really love that colour!!! You did a great job!

So it looks like my intuition was right... it's a BOY!!!! A healthy 10oz baby boy!!! He was so active, it was so amazing seeing him move.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Bryanna666/itsaboy.png

Aw yay big Congrats!!!!! That's awesome!!! Is DH crazy excited?
Now u can plan the nursery :) :happydance:

DH is so excited :)!!!!

I'm looking at Pottery Barn Kids nursery bedding now, so many cute ones to choose from!

There's alot of cute bedding out there:) we liked for a boy the baby woodland animal theme..and we would have done that with birch tree decals behind the crib..or the monster bedding lol so cute.

Are those on Pottery Barn? I really like the idea of monsters or woodland animals. So far I only like 2 sets from PB, the elephant one and another just has some zoo animals. I have a gift card to Pottery Barn Kids that would cover most of the bedding cost, that's why I am looking there specifically! haha

O gotcha...idk for sure where they were from..but if u do a Google image search fir baby boy bedding/nursery they should show up.

I think this one is pretty cute: https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/bradley-organic-nursery-bedding/?pkey=rromnurbacenv

OMG! I added it to my cart and it says no longer available, for the quilt :(!!! It was available yesterday.

I found this one I like: https://www.potterybarnkids.com/pro.../?lineid=2&cm_src=E:romnursanenv&catalogId=31 :) Pretty sure I'll order this one today.

Yay for a boy TTCBean!!! Love the bedding that you're looking at :thumbup: So cute! Any names in mind??

Smooch you look so cute in your pic! Love the nursery! I love those decals for the wall.

I can't believe how fast both of your pregnancies are going along!

It's 12-12-12! Less than 2 weeks til Christmas and I think I am going into panic mode. I only have 3 people done for presents. Bills to pay, presents to buy..uuggghh :help: I wish we had some snow. I hate driving in it but I want a little snow on the ground for Christmas. That was the one thing I really missed when I lived in South Carolina and now we are back and have had mild like winters lol.

So I just found some crazy news on facebook, a girl I went to high school with was found dead in her apartment last night. They are calling it a homicide. She was only 23 and attending EMU. So crazy and so sad. I wasn't friends with her or anything, she was a sophmore when I was a senior. We had some mutual friends and I remember seeing her all the time and she worked at Meijer here with her twin sister. I feel so bad for her family.

Anyways, sorry to throw in a lil sad story into our thread. It's just crazy!

Aw.yeah never good hearing news like that:(

This year for Xmas we aren't exchanging presents with adults ..just buying for nieces and nephews. :)
Thank god lol too pricey and we can't do Tht any more with our new edition coming soon.
These whole year has just flew right in by..so crazy!

Oh no, sorry to hear about your friend! What is going on with the US these days? Seems like there is a horrible incident after another. This weekend a father killed his wife and himself in Kzoo, they had 3 kids! So sad.

Yeah such a horrible time of year for all these terrible things to be happening. My heart truly breaks for Newtown, Conn.

Anyways, hope you ladies are well. I can't believe Christmas is Tuesday! My family celebrates Christmas Eve so even sooner for me! I'm not going to lie, I will be glad when it's here and over lol. It's just been stressful this year for me. I didn't get into Christmas like I normally do. I am however, looking forward to spending time with family and the food! Lol :thumbup:

Agreed! Can't believe Christmas is right here lol I work both Xmas eve and Xmas day.
Fun fun. But will be nice getting with family and just hanging out.
baby update:doc says she will at least come by week 39 due to my BP being high at times and my protein in my urine was 250 last time I have to do another 24 hr test Tht number needs to stay under z300 :/ we shall see.

Well good luck Smooch! Keep us posted. I can't believe she will be here in what 4 weeks?! Crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->