TTC clomid babies...

No clomid for me this cycle, i didn't take it because i wasn't sure if i took it if that would've interfered with the hsg. Im on day 15, when i was on clomid i ovulated around this time. Omg i just did the test again and i got my smiley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap! I was not expected that at all!

Mouse - thats rubbish that it was a period but at least you know where you stand now. Good luck for this round of clomid! :dust: to you. Will keep my fingers crossed that this is your lucky month! :happydance:

Mks - I hate it when those sticks malfunction. I have learnt to pee in a pot :blush: and not to throw it away until the result appears. I cant stand the wait in between if they go wrong! :wacko:

Babysmile - Good luck for the 2ww!!!! :dust: Keep us posted with signs and symptoms! :winkwink:

Awesome- hope youre doing ok! :hugs:

Well I dont know whats going on with me. I had a second smiley face (with negatives in between) and a major temp drop this morning... I am hoping to see a big temp rise tomorrow so Im hopefully ovulating today!?! Stupid screwey body. I have bloodwork tomorrow though so I will hopefully no more by the end of tomorrow. :thumbup:

Im from Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England. Bit further away than you guys!

No clomid for me this cycle, i didn't take it because i wasn't sure if i took it if that would've interfered with the hsg. Im on day 15, when i was on clomid i ovulated around this time. Omg i just did the test again and i got my smiley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap! I was not expected that at all!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happy :sex:

Thanks angel! I took a picture of it and sent it to my husband and told him to get his ass home asap! We've been bd'ing everyother day, last time being last night. I told hubby that we're bd'ing tonight, tomorrow and on Saturday just for good measure. Im thinking after sat to still do it everyother day just in case. Im going to have my blood drawn on Wednesday to confirm ovulation, once i get that then i'll give hubby a break! LOL!

Angel -where are you in your cycle? Hoping you get the rise in your temp! The bloodwork you're having done, is that to confirm ovulation?

Good plan - get as much :sex: in as possible :winkwink:

We have been at it every day for the past 6 days and I wont stop until I have ovulation confirmed. We were supposed to be trying the Shettles method for a girl but its kind of gone out of the window! :dohh:

Im on cd20 now! Well cd20 from my first day of clomid (as I didnt ovulate on 50mg so they upped it to 100mg without me having a period but I have counted the first day of the second round as cd1. Did that make sense? (Im tired :wacko:)

Yeh the bloodwork will confirm ovulation. I am fully expecting them to not turn up much tomorrow and have to go back in a week. See what happens.

Sending loads of :dust:

Whats the shettles method?

Good luck with your bloodwork! Keep us posted! How soon will you get your results?

Angelmarie it's such a small world-I work in Newcastle all the time! But live near Yorkshire. Where about are you from?

Whats the shettles method?

Good luck with your bloodwork! Keep us posted! How soon will you get your results?

The Shettles method works on the principle that female sperm are slower but live longer so for a girl you should have sex a couple of days before ovulation and not on ovulation day. For a boy you should have sex on ovulation day as the male sperm as faster swimmers but don't live as long.
With the way my hormones are, it's impossible to tell when I'll ovulate so following this method is not feasible I don't think :(

DP was 'too tired' last night. Think he's worn out now :haha: I was a bit narked as I had a smiley the day before. Grr.

Off for bloods shortly. I'm very interested to see the levels.

It's so windy here at the minute I'm so tired as it kept me awake. At least the sun is out today :)

Angelmarie it's such a small world-I work in Newcastle all the time! But live near Yorkshire. Where about are you from?

Ah really!? Small world indeed!
I'm actually from A small village in the middle of nowhere closer to Durham, but moved to Newcastle for university over a decade ago and never left! I really love it here. I live in High Heaton- not far from the Freeman Hospital.

What part of Yorkshire? :hugs:

thanks so much ladies! i'm glad i have you all :)
things are getting better on my end so hopefully will be back on the ttc wagon next month

mks - yipppppeee for your smiley face :D i'm so happy and with no clomid that's just so amazing
your bd plan sounds very solid, i'm really feeling that bfp for you this month

do you ever look at the sticks when you eject them? i know they say dont pay attention to the lines on the stick but las mth was so weird for me as i got a smiley face and there was barely a test line there? but from googling they said the test is 99% accurate...weird right?

mouse - glad your mind is at ease now and that you can prepare for your next cycle

babysmile - 4 more days...how are you feeling?

angelmarie - i'm really interested to c the results of your bloodwork as well...2 smiley faces with negatives in between....really wonder what went on there

Awesome- so glad you're doing better!! Im so excited for my smiley esp since it was on my own. Normally if i would ovulate on my own, it wouldn't be until maybe day 23 or later. So having it on day 15, its amazing! Checked another opk this morning and just now, still a smiley! How long would the surge show for? I've never had a positive opk this late after the initial positive. I do check the sticks after i eject it too! I can't help it. Im obsessed with looking at any kind of poas! lol

Babysmile- any news yet!? Keeping my fingers crossed!

Angel-any news on your bloodwork?

Hi girlies!!!!!
Hi awesome! How are u feeling. Hope everything is ok. Any idea of when you will be back to TTC?

Mks- wow!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for your smiley!!!! How awesome is it that u got it with no med! Now get to that BD!!!! ;)

Angel - hi, received your bloodwork results yet? That negative in between, was it FMU??? That could be it right? Testing at different times?

Update: Ugh I can't take it anymore I'm going to test tomorrow morning! I don't know if I ovulated or not & it's making me crazy! I kinda wished I had stayed at 50 mg because i saw the gradual lh surge on the opks vs this crazy opks this cycle. or at least I was being monitored! It's driving me insane!!!!!
I'm so scared about tomorrow & getting a BFN! I really have high hopes for this cycle! =(
I'll let u girls know!!!
Babydust

Yep BFN! That's what I get... Now I'll wait till Wednesday too see if AF shows. :( :( :( will I ever see those 2 lines on a stick?

Don't lose hope yet, its still early! I still have a good feeling for you for this cycle! Have you had any symptoms?

No symptoms except cramping ... Which I thought to be IC but guess not. I'll test again in a few days. We'll see -__-

@ Babysmile - Sorry about the BFN. Theres still time. Chin up :hugs:

How is everyone?

Due to family dramas I couldnt call on Friday for my results so I will be calling tomorrow. Still no Ovulation though. My temps are rubbish :nope:

@ Babysmile - youre right FMU could have affected the results except I was very careful to test about the same time each day - mid afternoon. Never with FMU... Its just my body being screwey :growlmad:

How are you doing Awesome?

Mks - been busy!? :winkwink:

Mouse - are you finished your meds now?

:hugs:

Hi girls!!!

We've been bd'ing like crazy! I told hubby that i want one more round of bd'ing either tomorrow or tuesday and then im going to start my progesterone on wed night. Im going to try to not test early lol but lets be realistic i most likely will!

How's everyone doing? Staying positive for all of us!

Happy bding, Mks! Good luck!

I got my bloods back. They're pathetic. Estrogen: 295. Progesterone: 1!!!!! Worse than on the 50mg round. Got to go back in a week.

Feeling very down and dispondant today.

Angel did they say you may have a late ovulation? 295 surely indicates activity? For what it worth I only ovulated on 150mg.

Btw, I think the uk measure hormone levels differently to the us, and even in the uk it apparently varies between labs so don't compare your results on other people as it won't be like for like.

hey ladies, my first day back out to work and we got sent home for no water...so happy lol :)

babysmile: we're looking to start back next month hopefully, my preseed is still on it's way so that may work out great. i had stopped taking the metformin for these past two weeks so i hope my tummy doesnt give too much trouble when i start back tonite.
also, it really may be too early for a positive on ur test so i'm hoping and praying af doesnt show for you on wed :)

mks: i'm sure you're having fun bding! have you been every night or every other night?
what do you mean by you're going to start progesterone? is that a pill u take after ovulation?
i really really am feeling it for you this month!

angelmarie: i'm so sorry for your progesterone level, but i suspect you ovulated later (the second smiley you got on the 13th i think it was) and that the blood test was done too early. i think in a week you're gonna get a higher progesterone level. it's hard to stay positive all the time but i really think in this case your test was done too early.

mouse: how's your new cycle going? what's your plan this mth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->