TTC Dieters thread

Thanks Nai, that is really helpful.

I am going to give it one more week on ww and if I stay the same for a fourth week then I may well change! I am fed up of being stuck at the same weight when I have cut out all my favourite foods.

Let us know how you get on please.

Hi ladies, any updates for anyone? Has everyone fallen off the wagon or just been busy!? :shrug:

Well.. for me, I started diet chef on tuesday morning because weight watchers just wasn't working for me, and in one week off it I gained back all but half a pound of what I had lost (well, all 3 or 4 pounds that i managed - in a MONTH! Rubbish!!) So the new diet chef is FAB!

My day consists of:
Museli bar (a few different flavours to choose from), granola or porridge
125g Low fat yogurt or a portion of semi-skimmed milk if have granola or porridge
Portion of fruit
Soup (loads of options) or a milkshake (haven't tried one yet as don't want to appear to be on a diet at work :blush:)
Portion of fruit
Ready meal that they give you - there's LOADS to choose from, so far I've had paella (delicious!!! just wish there was 3 times as much! :rofl:), mushroom risotto and last night lasagne - with a portion of vegs
Snack - cookies, popcorn, fruit bar etc. different choices

I've also included a 100 cal portion of prawns, dry-fried with chilli flakes because I'm addicted to prawns and would probably fall off the wagon if I couldn't eat them on a very-nearly daily basis!! :rofl:

So it's supposed to add up to 1200cals a day roughly.. i've been a bit under so far because i've chosen the vege options mainly lol but other than the first day when i was starving, it's been super easy to stick to, i've been staying in the office at lunch so haven't had the temptation of going out, and i eat the prawns as soon as i get home so i'm not hungry then so just go straight for the diet chef dinners..

The real test will be this weekend but DH is determined to keep me going, I've lost 3 pounds already in 3 days, can't believe it!! I'm so chuffed with myself :happydance:

So anyway, don' know if anyone's actually following this anymore :rofl: but that's my little update! I am now 4 dpo and slightly convinced that I am pregnant as well :dohh: I can "feel" it.. but seriously, I can! :dohh: I'm gonna cry when :witch: turns up!

:dust:

Well my WI was today and I lost 1lb. Not spectularly impressed by that. I've joined the gym to see if that will improve things and speed up the weight loss. At 39 next week, time is not on my side :(

Thats good going Nai - & good luck at the gym Traskey.

I really hope your feeling is right Nai & that you have your little bean already :thumbup:

xx

Hey all sorry i havent been about much, will catch up tonight!

Just to fill you in on my stats i have lost a total of 20lb now and my BMI is 27.9!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->