TTC Dieters thread

:hi: Lisa xxx

My Chinese was lovely last night - Bang Bang Chicken and Mushroom Fried Rice. I know, I know....fried rice. :dohh: It's my weigh-in tomorrow and I can't see it going well :nope: I've got a CSI game for the Wii so I've been doing that instead of Wii Fit :blush:

Hehehe ah well, as long as you are having fun! I've been quite good today, I walked into town and back (would usually drive) and I've only had 1 choccie biscuit :thumbup:

xxxx

I am so proud of myself today, despite only waking up at 2pm, I made roast dinner but I am happy with what I ate I had -

3 Yorkshire Puds (made with soya marge instead of oil)
2 Quorn Sausages
2 Small roast potatoes
A few roasted carrots
Three small balls of stuffing

and instead of making mash potato which is usually my favorite (I love filling my yorkshires with it and a load of gravy) I made mashed swede and leek which was surprisingly satisfying ! I am deffo gunna make that again.

Only problem is, I had a few glasses of Coke. I am used to living in Isle of Man and Suffolk where the water is soft but here in Lincoln, the water is horrible and hard so I usually drink LOADS (like 4 litres a day) of fizzy water (good for diet, not so good for teeth apparently) but I had run out so coke was the only thing in the house.

I am gunna go get into my gym stuff when the food has settled and then I am going to try and do a full half hour of step-aerobics which means I would burn just over 300 calories =D Yay !

I am going to do some more shopping tomorrow, lots of frozen veggies (I am bad at keeping veggies fresh) and a load of tins of plum tomatoes because I love them on whole grain toast or I make them into soup.

Oh and what Naii said before about cream in soup, I have a way around it ;-) I use a dolop of low fat natural yogurt instead and it tastes just as good =D

I have four hours of lectures tomorrow morning so I am gunna have to try to remember to weight myself before I head off to uni !

woohooo on thursday gone i had my weigh in and lost 5lbs. Thats 16lbs in 3 weeks. Im chuffed but I couldnt hack not eating anymore. I have came of cambridge and going to go to a slimming world class tonight.
I have found doing cambridge the weight comes off very quickly but I put it on just as quick so Have decided to take the plunge to try something else so i can educate myself about good foods.
Anyone else doing slimming world? is it any good? x

:thumbup: well done proudmummy!! i was wondering how you were losing the weight so quickly! lol

my brother does slimming world and loves it, said it's quite easy to follow so fx it works for you. It is slower loss, but i think that's quite important when ttc, you don't want to send your body into shock!!

So.. my weigh in!

It's my AF week, so having to keep myself sane by bearing that in mind because I have worked my ass off this week so quite annoyed!!!

I only lost half a pound!! :cry:

But - here's the great thing that's keeping me going - i am tracking my measurements online with weight watchers online and I have lost the following in 1 week through ww and exercise:

Hips - 1.2inches (3cms)
Chest - 0.8inches (2cms) :cry: I don't want to lose them!!! lol
Arm - 0.4inches (1cm) each arm
Thigh - 0.2inches (0.5cms) each thigh
and here's the best one!! Waist - 2.4inches (6cms) off my waist!!!! :happydance:

SO, all in all :happydance: I'm a very happy bunny and hoping that loss shows next week once i'm over the af bloating!! :happydance: So so so glad I took my measurements last monday though or i'd be crying lol

good luck to everyone else :flower:

Weighed in this morning and I've lost another 3 lbs :happydance:

Not bad to say I stuffed my face all weekend :sick:

My bmi has gone from 36.68 down to 35.62 aswell so its slowly getting there. x

:thumbup: well done proudmummy!! i was wondering how you were losing the weight so quickly! lol

my brother does slimming world and loves it, said it's quite easy to follow so fx it works for you. It is slower loss, but i think that's quite important when ttc, you don't want to send your body into shock!!

So.. my weigh in!

It's my AF week, so having to keep myself sane by bearing that in mind because I have worked my ass off this week so quite annoyed!!!

I only lost half a pound!! :cry:

But - here's the great thing that's keeping me going - i am tracking my measurements online with weight watchers online and I have lost the following in 1 week through ww and exercise:

Hips - 1.2inches (3cms)
Chest - 0.8inches (2cms) :cry: I don't want to lose them!!! lol
Arm - 0.4inches (1cm) each arm
Thigh - 0.2inches (0.5cms) each thigh
and here's the best one!! Waist - 2.4inches (6cms) off my waist!!!! :happydance:

SO, all in all :happydance: I'm a very happy bunny and hoping that loss shows next week once i'm over the af bloating!! :happydance: So so so glad I took my measurements last monday though or i'd be crying lol

good luck to everyone else :flower:

That is amazing! Well done :thumbup:

Thankyou!!!! :flower: i'm so happy :happydance: but do wish i'd had the loss on the scales to match it! Next week i will though!! i'm determined now

Well done on your loss!! That's brilliant!!! :happydance: your bmi is definitely getting there hun, you'll be there before you know it!! :flower:

Well done everyone its great to see those BMI's going down :happydance:

Thankyou!!!! :flower: i'm so happy :happydance: but do wish i'd had the loss on the scales to match it! Next week i will though!! i'm determined now

Well done on your loss!! That's brilliant!!! :happydance: your bmi is definitely getting there hun, you'll be there before you know it!! :flower:

Thanks.... i'm definately sticking to it and trying to lose as much as possible. x

Wow thats amazing everyone - you have just motivated me to go & do my Vicky Binns (Molly from Corrie) dance workout lol

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Well done on your losses everyone! Looks like I'm the Weakest Link this week :nope: I put on 2lb and my BMI has gone up to 28.77 :(

I know why though....due to having no fridge freezer we practically lived on takeaways last week, so I'm amazed it's only a 2lb gain!! Oh well, onwards and upwards....new fridge freezer is here and stocked with healthy foods!

:hugs:

If its any consolation I only managed 12 mins of my workout before I collapsed on the couch! :bodyb:

Ah well I'm off out in the :rain: now to pick up some meds for my cat... she has allergies :shrug:

Good luck for next week Katie

xx

Well done on your losses everyone! Looks like I'm the Weakest Link this week :nope: I put on 2lb and my BMI has gone up to 28.77 :(

I know why though....due to having no fridge freezer we practically lived on takeaways last week, so I'm amazed it's only a 2lb gain!! Oh well, onwards and upwards....new fridge freezer is here and stocked with healthy foods!

I bet you'll easily lose that this week katie. x

Katie you'll get that off this week no probs hun! I was the weakest link last week lol :flower: anyway it could just be water retention from the salt in the takeaways so if you drink plenty of water you'll shift it even quicker :winkwink:

i've just booked into pilates tonight at my local gym, and i've got my pump class tomorrow so all sorted for healthy start to the week :happydance: just need to remember to save all my weekly allowance points for this weekend because it's my friends 30th and i plan on getting more than a little tipsy :wacko: :rofl:

ebony, so proud of you hun!!! :flower: on a roll ladies! :happydance: xxx

I think I'm going to start going to some classes...I need to get motivated!!

I think I'm going to start going to some classes...I need to get motivated!!

I love love LOVE classes!!! :happydance: I just walked in from pilates, i read that it's good for fertility so i was there like a shot!!!! :rofl: come on uterus, get strong, plant the beanie!! :happydance:

what classes do you think you'll take? :flower:

i read that zumba isn't very good for you if your ttc because you shouldn't really jump around and do impact in your 2ww so i haven't joined, even though i was dying to lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->