TTC Dieters thread

beesbella did you weigh in today?

proudmummy how was your slimming world class??

:flower:

Eek sorry forgot. Been busy line spotting on my tests lol. I will weigh in tomorrow morning.

I was going to give Zumba a go on the Wii :shrug: I could always stop if I ever have a 2WW :haha:

I was going to give Zumba a go on the Wii :shrug: I could always stop if I ever have a 2WW :haha:

That sounds good :thumbup: i just don't want to join a zumba class, fall in love with it and then not want to do it during my 2ww lol xx

Okay so I am back to square one as I have put my weight back on. I am back to needing to lose 18lbs! I was off work ill last week so obviously that must have sent me on a downward spiral! Thats my excuse anyway :D I need to get my ass into gear! Besides walking to and from work I havent done any other exercise this year so NEED to start!!!

x

don't worry hulahoop, today is another day so just get back on track and watch that weight fly off!! :flower:

went to a pump class this evening, cant' barely move my arms now :rofl: was awesome! exhausted now, bed for me! i better have lost some more weight when i weigh myself sneakily tomorrow lol

hope everyone's week is going ok! :flower:

How the hell....I am feeling really down today and the weigh in made me feel worse.....I am 11stone 6lbs....How the hell ? I have been doing so well !
And to make it worse my stomach looks huge, hard and bloated.....not in a good mood....

Well, I was going to go out to a Thai restaurant with OH tonight, but now he's refused point blank to do his SA for the lab, I really don't feel like it.....good for the diet, bad for my sanity :growlmad:

Does anyone on here use spark people ?
Also I was wondering if any has any idea of songs that would be good to listen to while doing step aerobics ?

hey katie did you sort everything out with OH after?? testing can be so stressful :nope: hope your week has been ok :flower:

Can I change my weigh in day to a Thursday please as I am not having enough spare time at work on a tuesday when the room is free where I weigh myself whereas thursday I can do it first thing when I get in! :)

Thanks!

x

Hi ladies... have we all had a rubbish week!? lol seems noone wants to update their weights this week lol I lost 2 pounds to monday, HOWEVER, i then just had a rubbish 4 days and have put that 2 pounds back on :brat:

So.. two things happened last night.

1) I threw a MAJOR tantrum with myself for not losing weight fast enough and decided that new weight watchers system is in NO WAY working for me :cry:
2) I signed up and handed over £185 to join "diet chef" - that company where they make all your food for you for a month, they deliver it to the door, you only add your 2 portions of fruit and veg per day and you're done.

It's 1200calories per day, I've chosen all my own meals, delivery arrives on tuesday! lol

DH is really proud of me for being proactive instead of just letting the fact that i'm not suiting the new ww and sulking about it whilst getting bigger :happydance: he has even said he might join it to on the men's version if it works for me - we spend a fortune on groceries anyway because i'm quite the fussy eater so would work out about right for us anyway if every single thing we eat only comes to £400 per month AND we're a member of a weight loss group...

So i'll let you all know how it goes, the weight losses i've seen on the site have been fab - there's loads and loads of testimonials on there - ranging from 5-10 pounds in the first week to a total loss of about a stone per month...

Oh i so hope this works for me, i'm ready to give it 110%!!

How are the rest of you all doing? xxx

Forgot, I weighed myself on Monday and I'm now 11st5lbs which is 159lbs which makes my BMI 27.3. I am honestly not sure if it's a gain or loss TBH, I have totally lost track !

Another bad week for me I'm afraid. I'll weigh in on Monday and start again then aswell. :shrug: x

ok hunni don't worry! i'm starting afresh on tuesday with diet chef - i had gained 2 lbs when i weighed this morning :cry: lol i totally deserved it though!! :dohh: xxx

ok hunni don't worry! i'm starting afresh on tuesday with diet chef - i had gained 2 lbs when i weighed this morning :cry: lol i totally deserved it though!! :dohh: xxx

I can't wait to hear how you get on with it. I've seen the adverts and I'm very curious. Its got to help having everything planned out for you. x

I can't wait to hear how you get on with it. I've seen the adverts and I'm very curious. Its got to help having everything planned out for you. x

that's what I think! it works about 700 calories that you're given, so you then add either skimmed milk or a low fat yogurt for the breakfast, 2 pieces of fruit, 1 portion of boiled veg (not root veg etc.) so it comes in under 1200 calories.. And if you want to substitute a low fat meal you can - so I can still have my prawns in chilli tomatoes once a week (which i'm obsessed with) because it's only 200 calories in total, so can replace one of the evening meals :) i'll let you know how it goes - i so hope it works!!!!

Hi ladies... have we all had a rubbish week!? lol seems noone wants to update their weights this week lol I lost 2 pounds to monday, HOWEVER, i then just had a rubbish 4 days and have put that 2 pounds back on :brat:

So.. two things happened last night.

1) I threw a MAJOR tantrum with myself for not losing weight fast enough and decided that new weight watchers system is in NO WAY working for me :cry:
2) I signed up and handed over £185 to join "diet chef" - that company where they make all your food for you for a month, they deliver it to the door, you only add your 2 portions of fruit and veg per day and you're done.

It's 1200calories per day, I've chosen all my own meals, delivery arrives on tuesday! lol

DH is really proud of me for being proactive instead of just letting the fact that i'm not suiting the new ww and sulking about it whilst getting bigger :happydance: he has even said he might join it to on the men's version if it works for me - we spend a fortune on groceries anyway because i'm quite the fussy eater so would work out about right for us anyway if every single thing we eat only comes to £400 per month AND we're a member of a weight loss group...

So i'll let you all know how it goes, the weight losses i've seen on the site have been fab - there's loads and loads of testimonials on there - ranging from 5-10 pounds in the first week to a total loss of about a stone per month...

Oh i so hope this works for me, i'm ready to give it 110%!!

How are the rest of you all doing? xxx

Hi Nai, I have been reading and lurking. I hope you don't mind me asking. What do you get for that £185. Is that for a month's food?

no worries! :flower: yep for £185 you get 3 meals a day plus 1 snack - totalling about the 700calorie mark and you add the milk, fruit and veg yourself from the list you're given. They advise just getting the steam bags of frozen veg for the main meal because then you're not stuck in the kitchen tempted by other foods. They deliver a box hamper for 35 days of food - it works out about £5 per day for ALL your meals. You're allowed tea but they advise not to drink caffeine as it can reduce iron absorption and give you hunger swings, but i only drink decaf anyway. And you can drink diet drinks too so sounds great :happydance:

I spend about £4 just on my lunches on a work day at the moment so £5 for a whole day is pretty good for me..!

i went on the forum for it and the weight losses seem really good, and even where they're just "average" (2 lbs a week) everyone is saying that it's because they've gone off track but then got straight back on it with the next meal!

You don't have to put the meals in the fridge because they're all vacuum packed so they last 6 months just in the box lol and there's loads of choice for dinners, it's granola or porridge for breakfast and soup or milkshakes for lunch. The snacks are cookies, oat bars, choc bars, snack bars and it's one per day. I'm really interested to see how it goes, and excited and keeping everything crossed!

Are you trying to lose weight? do you have a journal?? :flower:

sorry forgot to say, when you go on the site it says it's £195 but then there's a £10 discount code - i can give it you if you decide you want to do it. Then you get £10 off and i get £10 m&s vouchers, then they give *you* a discount code too so you get vouchers in the future too, seems pretty good to me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->