TTC Dieters thread

DMG83

Mum to 1 beautiful girl
Reaction score
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR GROUP FOR WEEK 1 = 22lbs!!
WEEK 2 = 16lbs
WEEK 3 = 6.5 and still counting

https://i54.tinypic.com/2drs1fl.jpg

https://i53.tinypic.com/121q5fn.png

https://i56.tinypic.com/2rpwtac.jpg

https://i54.tinypic.com/2lw4rkk.jpg

Good luck everyone!!

Hi Ladies, a few of us have been chatting about dieting and TTC and thought we would start a thread to support each other through it all..

so I'll give it a start, I want to lose 2.5 stone (35pounds) whilst TTC and will be doing it through weight watchers and exercise as I have previously lost 6 stone (84 pounds) doing this!

I have started today and will be weighing myself on a monday morning :happydance:

Please include: weigh-in day, diet plan you will follow, total weight loss you have set as your goal, and you can also include any previous weight loss you may have achieved in previous years

Idea from Razcox: If you would like to include your BMI's then I will update these along with your weight losses each week :) a BMI over 30 does contribute towards problems with TTC so this seems like a great idea to include so we can watch those BMI's coming down each week! Thanks Razcox :thumbup:

Can I join your club? Ive gained 6lbs over Christmas and need to lose around 18lbs altogether. I will start tomorrow as I'm still eating Christmas cake and cheese left over. I think I might start the new Weight Watchers plan.

Can I join you? I want to lose 2 stone (28lb) xx I'll weight myself this afternoon on the Wii Fit. I haven't done it for about a month, so I'm sure I'll be shocked at how much weight I've put on over Christmas :(

Yay i would like to join. I lost 4 stone last year doing Cambridge. I didnt get to target and put about a 1 stone back on.

I have started doing the cambridge diet again on 1st Jan and so focussed to lose 3 stone and reach my goal. My weigh in day is a thursday so will keep you posted. x

Good luck everyone x

hey guys will add you all now this afternoon :)

I would love to join as well, going to be hopefully losing about 2 stone while TTC. Did lose a stone over sept but got a :bfp: and stopped the diet, this however ended in a MMC. Now got to lose the pregnacy/christmas weight i put back on and the extra i wanted to lose.

Going to start tomorrow and its my own version of the slim fast diet with exercise, will weigh in tomorrow and see how much extra work i have made for myself!

okies, if you msg your weigh in day, diet plan you will follow, total loss that you want to achieve and then each week I'll update with our current losses! I'm not putting on our actual weights unless anyone actually wants me too..

Thanks xx

edit: i have now pasted this info above as well)

Can I join you? I want to lose 2 stone (28lb) xx I'll weight myself this afternoon on the Wii Fit. I haven't done it for about a month, so I'm sure I'll be shocked at how much weight I've put on over Christmas :(

I wasn't sure what plan you would be following so I put wiifit?? just let me know x

Looking good :thumbsup: think i would rather have how much weight i lose rather then what weight i am LOL. Maybe put the BMI we are aiming for if people want though? The say a BMI of 30 or over effects your fertility you see . .

Looking good :thumbsup: think i would rather have how much weight i lose rather then what weight i am LOL. Maybe put the BMI we are aiming for if people want though? The say a BMI of 30 or over effects your fertility you see . .

That seems like a good idea! I felt the same, I just don't want to have my weight staring me in the face every day when I'm trying to lose weight, it's much more important to focus on the achievements! :happydance:

ok, i'll write back at the top if people want to add their bmi they can.. thanks for your help :hugs:

No problem! I like the BMI thing because its not too hard to get it down a couple of points so a whole stone can be broken down into a few points off your BMI and small achivements to keep you going.

Will work our mine tomorrow after the weigh in x

yeah i think it's a great idea, thanks! :) did you see i've changed it now to include the BMI's, it's fab, cos now I can get down to 30 as my first goal! :happydance: i'm sure that won't take too long!

Oh and another thing i have used in the past now i have gotten rid of the wii was an online way to chart my weight. I like to see the lines going down on a graph so use this website:

https://www.skinnyr.com/

Its free which is great and give you your BMI too. You can also track you weight using FF when you are charting which is handy!

yeah the ww online website is fab for that too, they let you do measurements or weight, there's some fab online chart ones out there! :)

Wii Fit is fine as a plan for me!! I have issues with sticking to diet plans, so I'm just gonna try and eat a bit healthier generally.

Well, I did 40 mins on the Wii Fit earlier, and my BMI is 28.55. I am teetering on the brink of Obese :(

I'm going to an all day meeting in Manchester tomorrow - leaving at 7.30am and getting back at God knows what time so I might not be able to do it tomorrow, but I'm going to make an effort to do it every day, but not look at my BMI more than once a week.

I'll update with your bmi now for you katie.. I always weigh way more than I look, I'm quite lucky really, and i'm really muscley too from doing loads of weight training whilst shifting the weight last year but I'm still planning on getting down to well within the healthy weight range. Just not at the bottom end of it like I did last year cos obviously that then sends you in to TTC problems for the opposite reason!! lol

Count me in. My weigh in day will be monday and I'll be doing ww. My scales have broke so bear with me. x

Count me in. My weigh in day will be monday and I'll be doing ww. My scales have broke so bear with me. x

No worries hun, glad to have you here with us! :winkwink: another thing for us to rant about hehe xxx

Sorry, do you know how much you want to lose hun? xx

No worries hun, glad to have you here with us! :winkwink: another thing for us to rant about hehe xxx

Sorry, do you know how much you want to lose hun? xx

I think about 4 stone but depends what the scales say when I get a new set :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->