TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Hi ladies! I feel like I should update ya'll! After I thought I had a started on Monday and then I ended up with a tampon with virtually nothing on it. After 24 hours I still had no bleeding so I took two pregnancy tests and both were positive! Unfortunately I had my HCG test done last night and it was negative. From what I've read that meant that we were about to have a chemical pregnancy. Sure enough I woke up this morning to a ton of blood. More than I've ever seen before. I have now been through 3 tampons, 2 in 2 hours! I called and was told that it sounds like a chemical pregnancy. Anyway I have an appointment at 3 today and I will not leave without a RE appointment! We could use a lot of prayers, worst think we have ever been through!

So sorry Hun :hugs:. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Hi ladies! I feel like I should update ya'll! After I thought I had a started on Monday and then I ended up with a tampon with virtually nothing on it. After 24 hours I still had no bleeding so I took two pregnancy tests and both were positive! Unfortunately I had my HCG test done last night and it was negative. From what I've read that meant that we were about to have a chemical pregnancy. Sure enough I woke up this morning to a ton of blood. More than I've ever seen before. I have now been through 3 tampons, 2 in 2 hours! I called and was told that it sounds like a chemical pregnancy. Anyway I have an appointment at 3 today and I will not leave without a RE appointment! We could use a lot of prayers, worst think we have ever been through!

so sorry:hugs:

I have my RE appointment next Wednesday...hopefully I will get some answers! Thank you all so much for your support!

Great News Redskins! So happy for you! I bet you are just so excited to see what they have to say!

So sorry to hear that, Redskins! :hugs: I hope the appointment with the RE goes well!

Congrats to the newly preggo ladies! I hope everyone else is doing fine!

Well AF came a couple days late, she came last night instead of sunday=(

Hi everyone,

I'm back :( We had one short week of blissful happiness then we lost our baby 2 days ago at 5 weeks and 1 day...it's been such a rollercoaster of emotions and both myself and my DH are absolutely heartbroken and lost at the minute...

We don't want to have lost our baby in vain though, and have decided we want to continue to keep trying. We'd gone to accident and emergency though when I was miscarrying and had a blood test taken and my progesterone levels were very low at 3 apparently, so they thought this was why I'd miscarried. I'm so torn at what I'm meant to do now. I've heard you have have progesterone creams etc but my GP is such a stubborn man and won't do a thing to help me! I feel so deflated and don't want to risk trying again and suffer another miscarriage if my progesterone is too low :( x

So onto month 7!

lpjkp - I am soooo very sorry about the MC. Hugs to you. As for the Progesterone, if you have any questions feel free to ask me. I have Low Progesterone/Luteal Phase Defect. I am in my 3rd cycle of getting treated (I am taking 2 prescriptions - Clomid & Prometrium). I think the 1st thing you need to do is switch Dr.'s - You have to find one that will work with you and not against you. Like I told Redskins - You are your best advocate!! This is not something that will just go up on its own. 2nd - Get the Progestrone test done on the correct day of your cycle - 7DPO!! That will give you your true result of your Progesterone and if it even is an issue.

Some over the counter things you can do if you want - Take B6 (100mg) and Vitex. There are some Progesterone Creams you can get but I have heard that they aren't all that helpful. I have heard decent things about the brand Pro-Gest though because it is Bio-Identical.

Thank you Mrs B and snowflakes 120...I feel so lost at the minute, but I'm getting increasingly more terrified of the thought that we'd like to try again only for miscarriage to happen again :( We thought once we got our BFP, we'd be the happiest couple in the world...now I'm just left feeling heartbroken and feel like I've lost a part of me...

I'm terrified of going back to any doctor because I was so sure I had something wrong hormonally and no one took me seriously...I'm 100% sure it's a progesterone problem because I'd complained for so long to my doctor whilst we were TTC of spotting throughout my luteal phase and my luteal phase was only around 7 days until I'd start spotting before AF arrived a few days later. I don't want to go and get turned away or have to "wait" for another miscarriage before they'll help me...can people go on to successfully have babies if they have low progesterone? x

Ipjkp I'm so sorry for ur loss I think no one knos how bad a mc is until it happens to u its been 8 weeks since mines and I'm still devastated I think the only thing which will help me is when I hav a baby in my arms... Hope ur ok :hugs:

Hey ladies!

Alot has happened here in the past week! Congrats new wifey on your BFP!!
Redskins and Ipjkp - deeply sorry for you both. Please dont lose hope. :hugs:

Wishing everyone else lots of luck this cycle!

AFM, Im pretty sure I ovulated during my trip, which was on the early side. I had lots of EWCM, and a tinge of pinkish blood, plus some cramps. I wasn't really paying attention to my cycle, but we did an awful lot of :sex:. Unfortunately, I indulged a bit with the alcoholic beverages, so that likely ruined any chance I had. No worries though, I feel refreshed and ready to get down to business next cycle!

How's everyone doing?

I think I'm out this cycle :( had a tiny tiny bit of spotting the last few days (6/7 and today 8dpo) but today it is more obvious...exactly what always happens before my period...I was just hoping because I was only 7/8dpo that it was implantation bleeding. Oh well, onto month 13 :(

:hugs: Mrs B.!

Katikins - you never know, I've heard loads of stories where people have conceived on months where they've let their hair down a bit and relaxed...!

Anyway, I got a positive OPK yesterday :happydance: and temp dipped today so prob ovulating as I type this! So far it's one of the first months yet where we've actually followed SMEP well and I'm Ella-Very-Hopeful at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->