TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Congrats Sugarplum and new wifey!! I hope you have a BFP new wifey!!

It's been A long time since I've posted in this thread as well. I'm not on my 8th cycle (9th month) ttc. I'm trying clomid for the second time this cycle. Last cycle was a bust because I ovulated too early and didn't bd. doh!

Hope you are all doing well :)

Congrats Sugarplum!! Wonderful news! Hooray!

New Wifey - I really think these are the starts to some great dark lines in a few days once the HCG builds up a bit! I am so excited for you.

Now girls.... Share your secrets! What did you do different this month?

Congratulations sugarplum and new wifey it looks like a bfp - i hope you get a darker line very soon.

Its 11dpo for me and the cramping has all stopped, haven't had any since the weekend. Oddly my boobs aren't as painful and they normally really hurt from 7dpo up to AF. I am feeling v.tired and quite emotional but that could be just pms. Im too scared to test yet!

hey guys yes its a:bfp: :happydance: cant believe it got a digital and PREGNANT 1-2 weeks!!also did another FRER today and line is darker went to my doc this evening and he did my bloods!so excited but so scared still feel like af could come

Congrats new wifey and sugaplum!!!! H&H 9 months to you both!! xx

Congrats new wifey! Don't worry, I am 7 weeks now and it still feels like AF will come, sometimes! It is annoying. Anyways, H&H 9 months to you!

Congrats new wifey! Don't worry, I am 7 weeks now and it still feels like AF will come, sometimes! It is annoying. Anyways, H&H 9 months to you!

aw thanks LULU ya its crazy scary but so exciting!

Congrats Sugarplum!! Wonderful news! Hooray!

New Wifey - I really think these are the starts to some great dark lines in a few days once the HCG builds up a bit! I am so excited for you.

Now girls.... Share your secrets! What did you do different this month?

nothing really tried the SMEP bot we both got tummy bugs in the middle of it so really thought i was out.got a blazing pink OPK this month though never had one that bright before!

Congratulations new wifey.... Did u do anything different this month?xx

Hi everyone:flower:
So Im completely new to this sort of thing and as I was browsing through forums I thought this particular one was appropriate to join...

Im 26, my husband is 29 and we're currently ttc #1 and on our 14th cycle, so you can imagine my frustration!:wacko: My cycles are usually a little jacked up(I think a lot of that has to do with my thyroid condition---started treating it in Aug'11, perfect TSH by Jan'12) and my last few cycles have been about 28-29 days give or take so with that I am now approx. 4 days late. At this point I honestly dont even know what symptoms to look for besides a missed AF, but heres what I have so far:

--Consistent creamy cm (so sorry, tmi)
--Dull cramping---I usually get horrible lower back cramps right before AF, but theyve been very mild and come in waves throughout the day. Same with front, started in lower middle abdomen and today its just a constant, annoying pinching feeling on the left side of my uterus

--Zero appetite--had just a yogurt and small bowl of soup yesterday
--My face has broken out into a war zone
--Boobs seem fuller...sore under arms
--This might sound strange but my nails are growing like weeds! They usually break or chip at the first sign of growth
--Ive been going to bed much earlier than my usual midnight/1am.
--I get really queasy in the car now and yesterday my car smelled like burnt toast?!

AF was due Saturday the 28th, I tested Monday and Tuesday, both BFN. Will test again tomorrow morning with hubby.

Everyday Im praying that this is finally it and every three hours hubby is asking if AF showed up yet lol Ive waited long enough! Is anyone else in the same boat as me? Is it normal for it to take THIS LONG?? Wahhhhh:sad2:

Hi ladies! I feel like I should update ya'll! After I thought I had a started on Monday and then I ended up with a tampon with virtually nothing on it. After 24 hours I still had no bleeding so I took two pregnancy tests and both were positive! Unfortunately I had my HCG test done last night and it was negative. From what I've read that meant that we were about to have a chemical pregnancy. Sure enough I woke up this morning to a ton of blood. More than I've ever seen before. I have now been through 3 tampons, 2 in 2 hours! I called and was told that it sounds like a chemical pregnancy. Anyway I have an appointment at 3 today and I will not leave without a RE appointment! We could use a lot of prayers, worst think we have ever been through!

Iluvredskins - I had a chemical in March. It was horrible, the worst thing is the disappointment, and then the physical pain etc...it's really not fun at all. Feel good xxx

Aruleo - Welcome. FX for BFP with tomorrow's test with hubby.

Redskins - Soooo very sorry about the Chemical. I know when I had my MC they said if you are bleeding through a pad or tampon an hour to give them call. And the biggest thing I have learned from my TTC process is that - You are your own best advocate!!! Get that RE recommendation!

Ella - Hugs to you too!!

me and DH have been trying for almost a year...itll be a year on June 11th...my thyroid is finally under control...and ill be starting Clomid...so hopefully this is the cycle!!! :) i never thought it would take this long!!! :(

Waahhhh!!! Congrats new wifey, so so happy for you! Hope to join you soon xx

So sorry IluvRedskins :( That's awful :( *hugs*

Hi ladies! I feel like I should update ya'll! After I thought I had a started on Monday and then I ended up with a tampon with virtually nothing on it. After 24 hours I still had no bleeding so I took two pregnancy tests and both were positive! Unfortunately I had my HCG test done last night and it was negative. From what I've read that meant that we were about to have a chemical pregnancy. Sure enough I woke up this morning to a ton of blood. More than I've ever seen before. I have now been through 3 tampons, 2 in 2 hours! I called and was told that it sounds like a chemical pregnancy. Anyway I have an appointment at 3 today and I will not leave without a RE appointment! We could use a lot of prayers, worst think we have ever been through!

So sorry to hear this... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->