TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

ok im having a freak attack just did a FRER and very faint line within 5 mins is it an evap??

Does it have pink color or does it look gray? What do the directions say? - Some tests are valid for 10 minutes and others shorter like 5 minutes.

It might just be the beginning stages or a BFP and a little early to get a bright line as you are only 9dpo! My FX are so crossed for you!

its pink faint but pink

ok im having a freak attack just did a FRER and very faint line within 5 mins is it an evap??

Does it have pink color or does it look gray? What do the directions say? - Some tests are valid for 10 minutes and others shorter like 5 minutes.

It might just be the beginning stages or a BFP and a little early to get a bright line as you are only 9dpo! My FX are so crossed for you!

its pink faint but pink

That should be a BFP!!!!

For me, at 9DPO I got a super faint line after the 5 minutes. Then at 10DPO, I got a really faint line exactly at 5 minutes. Test again tomorrow morning and if there is still a line then get a digital!!!

Fingers crossed!

I am 13 days late, my period was suppose to start April 17, my last period was march 20 and i always start two weeks after i ovulate. I should have ovulated on April 3 and had sex two days before, day of, and day after... we are TTC!!! i took a pregnancy test april 14 before i was suppose to start my period and got a faint positive so faint i think i was the onloy one who could see it, whishful thinking i was gueesing, i then took another one on April 16 the day before my missed period and it was a faint line, the line was faint but def was there... husband said to take a test in a week and then see if it got darker, i couldnt wait a week and i took on the 19th two days after my missed period and it said negative, about day 4 after missed period April 21 started spotting/dishagre light brown, not even enough for a panty liner, only when i wipe so i took a digital test it said not pregnant... whats going on am i pregnant??? i still have not started my period, i am 13 days late and have no symptoms of starting my period. I am 21 years old btw and i was pregnant when i was 18 but didnt find out i was pregnant until i was three months along, i had missed my period then but it was summer and didnt realize it until it hit 3 months i then had every symptom in the book of pregnancy.. i called my doctor and i have a blood test tday after work so hoping tat gives me apositive but she said ill have to wait 3 days for my results, is it maybe i dont have high enough level of hcg to show up on a home test?? do u think im pregnant???

You could be pg. I would go to the docs and get a blood test done. Good luck!

its pink faint but pink

Fxd for you! Good luck, it def sounds promising xxx

Fingers crossed this is your :bfp: new wifey!!! So excited for you!!

flou thanks! i ahve a blood test today at 430 but doc said i wont get the results for 3 days just trying to see what everyone else thought going crazy waiting

Fingers crossed for you new wifey!! Are you going to test again tomorrow?

i will test in the morn this is so scary havent stopped shaking all evening!

New Wifey - Hooray for faint but pink line! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! Your not going to be able to sleep tonight! :haha:

I'm out! The witch showed up today. I'm on cycle 8 now and unfortunately have maxed out my clomid rounds so this one will be clomid free. I have an appointment Wednesday to set up my RE appointment. Please pray for us as we start what seems to be a very long, tiresome journey!

Hey ladies its been so long since i posted here and unfortunately lost touch with some nice ladies but i wanted to leave a quick story to pass on some hope to those who feel like giving up. Me and my boyfriend had been ttc for 7 months when i just gave up trying. I still tracked my periods but had lost all hope we'd ever get pregnant and we had tried everyyyythingggg. I still tried to keep track of ovulation but af seemed to be coming on no set schedule. I was exhausted from peeing on sticks for nearly 2 weeks every month just in case only to get bfn after bfn after bfn, and more miserably when the store was sold out of any kind of pink dye tests and hesitantly taking home a blue dye and getting false positives on them every. Single. Time.

Well today i was at the dollar store and just for kicks since it had been awhile full well knowing it was probably too soon to even get a real positive(self calculated anywhere from 4-9you dpo) i asked the lady at the counter to throw the double pack in...why not. I headed back to work, ate lunch and continued about my day completely forgetting i stuffed a test into my waist band until i pulled them down to pee! So i took it, watched as the (unfortunate) blue dye went across the window and as it cleared within seconds there it was....a solid but very light blue cross. Of course my reaction was neutral, this tests is a fully loaded dirty diaper. Why dont they discontinue these when all they do is give false hope and waste my money. However i couldnt remember my other false pos showing up that quick so an hour later i took the other. Same thing. Now im just irritated. After work i stopped by the store and grabbed a pink dye frer. Suppppper light but right away a pink line. Im imagining it AND there is zero toilet paper!!! So ran to walmart, grabbed a digi...much less sensitive so this will at least calm me down till i go to the doctors. But sure enough, after just a minute it was there. "Pregnant" and yet im still in disbelief.

It doesnt always "just happen" it wont alwaya work if you "stop trying so hard" you can never do enough things after trying so long. All you need is to have faith, that you should never give up. Its a hard journey.

For me i believe it was fate, me and my bf were both born in january and wed always joked that we absolutely had to have a january baby when we had kids. And now....were gonna get that january baby:)happy

Congrts Sugaplum! That is great news! Have a h&h 9 months!

ok faint positive on ic this morn and vv faint line on boots own brand??FRER is the clearest so far

Thanks for your story sugaplum, hope you have a great pregnancy!

Oh, new wifey this is sounding so good!! I'd wait until this evening and do another frer, good luck xx

New wifey I think it's defo a BFP, congrats sugarplum...xx

Cd9 here for me and going to start my OPKs today.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back