TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Fxd ella hope its your month!

AF arrived yesterday so onto cycle 14. I wish ttc was easier!

How's everyone doing?

I think I'm out this cycle :( had a tiny tiny bit of spotting the last few days (6/7 and today 8dpo) but today it is more obvious...exactly what always happens before my period...I was just hoping because I was only 7/8dpo that it was implantation bleeding. Oh well, onto month 13 :(
Oh, you never know Mrs B! You're not out yet!!

Flou - sorry af arrived :hugs: I wish ttc was easier too!

I'm waiting to ovulate, should be somewhere between Wed and Fri. I've had high readings on my cbfm the past 2 days so should hopefully have a peak reading by Tuesday or Wed. Not feeling positive this month for some reason :shrug: Dh has his SA tomorrow morn so hopefully we will get the results from that back soon and I can take them to my doctor and ask for more tests for myself x

Good luck with the SA Sandoval, I hope you get good news! I felt the same this month, not at all positive and I hadn't even O'd, then went really positive, then not so much!

flou - *hugs* sorry AF arrived :(

AFM, I haven't seen any spotting since yesterday afternoon...but my body has done this to me before...pretended to stop spotting so I get all excited thinking it's implantation bleeding, then the spotting realllly starts!! x

I am brand new on here. So I will introduce myself. Been trying for 8 months, and though it's not very long compared to some, some days are hard. I was diagnosed with PCOS in October, which was a relief and depressing at the same time. I don't have regular cycles or ovulate without provera or clomid. I haven't had any luck with 2 cycles of clomid so far. Still have hope and I'm very young still. I just wanted to talk to some that might be experiencing the same issues as I. I don't want to stress my hubby and I haven't told any of my close friends that I've even been trying. I just feel it would add to the stress, having to face people about it.

Good luck with the SA Sandoval hubby! And that you can get some test done soon!

Welcome Qwerty! Hope that you OV soon!

Mrs. B - Hope that it's IB!

Flou - So sorry that AF got ya. I hear ya about it getting harder and harder as each month passes.

AFM, waiting to OV - should be soon! Waiting on my OPK to turn positive.

in about a month itll be a year of trying.... :( i just want to get pregnant and have a healthy baby :( i see all these ppl i went to school with or just random ppl with babies or pregnant and it makes me sad somedays and mad...im happy for them...but i wish that could be me :( it doesnt seem to phase DH :( my thyroid is finally in order...so maybe itll happen soon...but right now im waiting on AF to get here...on CD96.... :(

Flou - So sorry that AF got ya. I hear ya about it getting harder and harder as each month passes.

You know what the say about females living in close quarters being on the same cycle due to their hormones 'sensing' each others?! Well, that's what must be happening with us snowflakes - females hovering closely together on forums with 'o' dates right in sync :rofl:

You know what the say about females living in close quarters being on the same cycle due to their hormones 'sensing' each others?! Well, that's what must be happening with us snowflakes - females hovering closely together on forums with 'o' dates right in sync :rofl:

We are in Cyber Space Sync!! :haha: FX for Sync'd up BFP's too!!

my baby is gone started bleeding last night went to hospital and they confirmed it:cry: im giving up

my baby is gone started bleeding last night went to hospital and they confirmed it:cry: im giving up

Oh man New Wifey. I am so very very sorry. Major hugs to you. I will say a prayer for your LO and mine - Today is the 6 month anniversary of my miscarriage. :hugs:

:hugs: to you too xx this pain is worse than anything life is just too cruel

I know huns. It really is horrible. Just emotionally and physically soooooo hard. But time really does heal. Don't get wrong, I still have bad days - one being yesterday - Spent my lunch break crying to my mom. But I also have a lot of good days now. You will get through this. I surprised myself at how strong I really am - I have never had to deal with something so hard in my life. And on those not so strong days - I know I have my mom and hubby to bring me up. xoxo

:hugs: to you too xx this pain is worse than anything life is just too cruel

I'm sorry... when i got my period it was 6 days after my BFP. Those were the best days of my life until I realise it was all going wrong.. now I don't think I'm going to be excited when I get my BFP, because of the fear of losing another one :(

Hugs to you, new wifey 83. :hugs: Take it easy, treat yourself to something nice. Think about the future...hopefully there will be nice things coming your way very soon.

New wifey, im so so sorry to hear this news....Stay strong, you and your DH will get through this. :hugs:

New Wifey, so sorry to hear this news. Please take care of yourself and your DH. :hugs:

Just got back from my RE appointment and I feel like it went very good! The first thing he is doing is some bloodwork to check my insulin levels, prolactin levels, and my free and total testosterone levels. He said that the course of treatment would depend on what my bloodwork shows. He is also going to get a copy of my HSG scans and make sure that there were no blockages. He said that depending on the bloodwork, he's thinking a low dose of clomid over 7 days instead of 5, some ultrasound monitoring, and a HCG injection. He said that if we don't have some results with this, then we would start talking about laparoscopy to see if there is something else not causing me to ovulate. He suggested that tony and I go ahead and start talking about IVF just to be on the safe side, so that if it ever is deemed necessary we would already have a decision made, which we do, we won't go that far. We will adopt first...anywho, going in the morning to have my labs drawn and he said that if I have heard from him in 3-4 business days to call his office!

:dust: to all!!!!

I'm so sorry new wifey :hugs: can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling and going through. We are all here for you, esp for when you need to talk or just vent. Anything at all hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->