TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Ooh Katikins, that sounds hopeful! I think you should definitely :test: tomorrow!

Hi everyone I wondered if i could join you? I have PCOS and I'm on my second round of clomid CD16 still waiting for the ellusive O. I had a chemical on the first round it was soooooo upsetting i'm so desperate to get pregnant i feel like life is on hold :(

Katikins I would definately test tomorrow i got my BFP 13dpo unfortunately it didnt stick but best of luck to you. keep us all posted!

Good luck everyone!!

Hi Girls,

So today (one week before AF, and about 10-12 dpo) I noticed a small amout of pinkish blood when I wiped. Been having a few slight cramps, and also had a bout with nausea a few days back. Is it possible for this to be implantation bleeding? I never spot between periods, so this is very odd. Trying not to be too over positive here...but may take a HPT tomorrow. What do you think?

Test!!best of luck!!

Hi everyone I wondered if i could join you? I have PCOS and I'm on my second round of clomid CD16 still waiting for the ellusive O. I had a chemical on the first round it was soooooo upsetting i'm so desperate to get pregnant i feel like life is on hold :(

Katikins I would definately test tomorrow i got my BFP 13dpo unfortunately it didnt stick but best of luck to you. keep us all posted!

Good luck everyone!!

welcome:flower:

how long should i wait before i try again?need to start stocking up on supplies again!the week i got my :bfp: i used every single test cos i loved seeing them get darker!

Hi, Im new to the site and been TTC for seven, nearly eight months now. Everyone else seems to be conceiving so quickly, it does get you down, I know exactly how you are feeling. Its heartbreaking when period appears! People keep telling me to stop thinking about it and it will happen at some point, but its hard to do! Hope you feel not so alone x

Hi, Im new to the site and been TTC for seven, nearly eight months now. Everyone else seems to be conceiving so quickly, it does get you down, I know exactly how you are feeling. Its heartbreaking when period appears! People keep telling me to stop thinking about it and it will happen at some point, but its hard to do! Hope you feel not so alone x

hi and welcome!!ya its very hard not to get stressed fingers crossed it will happen for us all!! xx

thankyou new wifey83 sorry to hear you are having a tough time :hugs:

I was told to use my first day of propper bleeding from the mc as CD1 and started clomid again 2-6 hope this helps.....

have you been to the doctors?

:dust::

thankyou new wifey83 sorry to hear you are having a tough time :hugs:

I was told to use my first day of propper bleeding from the mc as CD1 and started clomid again 2-6 hope this helps.....

have you been to the doctors?

:dust::

ya was at the hospital last week and back to my own doc today.i was 5 weeks gone. so do u think its safe to try this month again?my doc said ti try when ever i feel ready but i forgot to ask this morn was it ok to try this month??im heartbroken but feel i need to try again to heal.

Well ladies my RE office called and my bloodwork shows that I am insulin resistant. I'm starting metformin tonight! They explained that this is why the clomid did not work right for me! It could also help me loose weight so I am very thankful for that too! I go back in 4 weeks to have my labs checked again to make sure I'm responding and if no pregnancy by July we will start clomid again!! I know that this is not really good news but I'm happy to have some answers!

Well ladies my RE office called and my bloodwork shows that I am insulin resistant. I'm starting metformin tonight! They explained that this is why the clomid did not work right for me! It could also help me loose weight so I am very thankful for that too! I go back in 4 weeks to have my labs checked again to make sure I'm responding and if no pregnancy by July we will start clomid again!! I know that this is not really good news but I'm happy to have some answers!

I think that is good news - because hopefully it means you're well on your way to your BFP!!!!

New Wifey - I would start when you feel ready.

Redskins - Did you not ovulate on the Clomid? Is that how it didn't work for you?

Katikins - Have you tested yet?

AFM, feeling a bit down. I'm 8dpo and not feeling a single symptom - pretty sure I'm out this cycle. I go for my Progesterone bloodwork today so I will know if my levels raised with the increased Clomid dose. Honestly, not feeling all that hopeful though.

Good luck snowflakes, I hope you hear some good news. It's so hard staying hopeful, I'm with you on that one but every day is a day closer to getting our bfp's - whether it's this cycle or not. Keep us updated with your news x

Snowflake, I showed ovulation only 3 times with the clomid. Unfortunately last month I ended up having a chemical pregnancy. My RE said that due to the insulin resistance the clomid did not work right (should have O'd all 6 times) and that it probably caused the CP because my body would not let the fertilized egg stick. Hopefully this will fix everything!!!

You're on the same timescale as me :)

We've on 8th month of TTC - waiting to ovulate - on CD17 ATM - I'm finding it odd that I've not Od yet.

I feel exactly as you do - I see so many women with bubbas and all i can wonder is 'where's mine?!'. It really is heartbreaking and impossible to stop thinking about! Best of luck to you! x

Hope everyone is doing well!

Katikins, eager for you to test!

Redskins, so glad you got some answers and good luck with Metformin!

new wifey, I would start TTC again whenever you feel ready.

Snowflakes and sandoval_star, keep your chin up!

AF came late last night, so I'm considering this CD 1 of Cycle 14. I have a U/S tomorrow and need to get bloodwork done either tomorrow or Thursday. I think we're going to start IVF in July, if we don't get pregnant in the next two cycles.

Welcome. I know exactly how you feel. We've been ttc for over a year. It feels like everyone else around you is getting pregnant and having babies. It will happen - try and stay positive!

Redskins sounds as if you may be getting some answers - good luck!

Im cd 10 today, should O in about 6 days. Lets all hope we get bfps soon!

Hi girls,

Sorry to leave you all hanging, Ive had a nasty cold these past few days. The early spotting turned out to be a very early AF (about a week). No worries though. DH called his doc today to schedule his SA, and I will call mine tomorrow (if my voice ever comes back!). Likely they will put me on Clomid, since my cycles seem to be completely out of wack.

Welcome new girls! I hope your stay here is a quick one.

Redskins - Excited that your RE has recommened something new. It sounds promising. Wishing you lots of luck this round!

Snowflakes & Sandoval - Stay positive ladies! Its only a matter of time.

New wifey - hope your doing ok. Start trying whenever you feel ready. It will happen when it is supposed to.

Signora - Please keep us updated on how your appt goes. Hoping you dont have to do the IVF, but I know a few people who have done it, and they had wonderful turnouts.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Onto month 9 for me. This is really rough. Got BFN at 10miu at 12dpo, woke up with period cramps. Few more days of cramps, then AF will be here, then another month... it seems like so much to go through. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->