TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

We could really do with some more BFPs on this thread..... it's making me nervous... :wacko:

Hi all, i wanna join too, i am 23 and DH is 30,we have been trying for about 8months now,he has a low sperm count and i have hormonal imbalance,what a combo:shrug:i am officially on CD3 today, started my 100mg clomid dosage yesterday and also planning on using pressed for this cycle, i just hope i get my sticky bean in June coz dts wen i'm due for testing:happydance::happydance:

Sorry to everyone who had AF visit :( *hugs* and welcome to the new ladies :)

Ella - I agree, we need some more BFP's on this thread!!

I only partially charted this month, as being abroad made it difficult. I don't even know if I ovulated... Grrr. I seem to have a temp rise but I don't know :/

Anyway I hope someone gets good news soon, it always gives me hope and I know how badly we all want it!

:dust:

This is now my longest cycle since I have been keeping track the last nine months! I am too nervous to test still, so I will wait til Thursday! I can't help from getting excited, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

So far just sore breasts and a bit sleepy, but no other signs.

Lol! Great post sequence. Congrats littlelotti!!!! H&H 9 months to you. :)

Congratulations lotti! I hope you have a h&h 9 months!

Thank you so much TRgirl...after awhile I was just worried it couldn't happen, but I took a test and didn't even wait four hours, it was like a hour, and I still got a clear positive :D

All we did differently this month is travel and bd every other day.

Thank you so much TRgirl...after awhile I was just worried it couldn't happen, but I took a test and didn't even wait four hours, it was like a hour, and I still got a clear positive :D

All we did differently this month is travel and bd every other day.

Congrats! How long have you been ttc?

Congrats Lotti! You made a baby on vaca I bet!

AFM, I have a HSG on Friday which I am nervous about the pain etc... And a Ultrasound next Tuesday to check my Ute and look for Follicles. So I am quite excited to have a new plan of action! If nothing happens this cycle - then hubby goes and gets tested next cycle. So I feel good about things!

Congrats Lotti! You made a baby on vaca I bet!

AFM, I have a HSG on Friday which I am nervous about the pain etc... And a Ultrasound next Tuesday to check my Ute and look for Follicles. So I am quite excited to have a new plan of action! If nothing happens this cycle - then hubby goes and gets tested next cycle. So I feel good about things!

Hi Snowflakes! I'm glad that you are feeling good! Moving forward and beginning a new plan always feels better. Please don't worry about your HSG. I thought it hurt, but only like having bad menstrual cramps for a couple of minutes. Then it's all over. Make sure you take a few Ibuprofen beforehand (the nurse at my clinic said to double up on whatever I usually take for AF). Using a heating pad can help if you end up having cramps later that day/evening. Also make sure you have some maxi pads on hand in case there's any excess dye or a little spotting. Good luck! If you have any questions, please let me know. :hugs:

Congratulations LittleLottie! I am so happy for you!

You give me hope xxx

Thanks and I am 100 percent sure we conceived on vaca. It is funny cause it was my first time back in America since we moved to Germany in 2010, and it happened!

Snowflakes, that sounds exciting! Good luck :)

Hope, you always gave me hope and I am now hoping so much for all you ladies, I am so thankful for all your support!

I'm 21 and on cycle 6...:( I need support, I'm in the "upset, crying at the end of a cycle" stage..

Thanks and I am 100 percent sure we conceived on vaca. It is funny cause it was my first time back in America since we moved to Germany in 2010, and it happened!

Snowflakes, that sounds exciting! Good luck :)

Hope, you always gave me hope and I am now hoping so much for all you ladies, I am so thankful for all your support!

You made me :cry: with this post LittleLottie - but in a good way!

Congrats Lotti!! So, so happy for you! I wish you a wonderful pregnancy!

Snowflakes, sounds like your plan moving in the right direction. Good luck with your appointment Friday. Please keep us posted!

AFM, I want to think I ovulated this past weekend. DH and I were out of town, so I wasn't really paying attention much. We did BD a few times, so I have myself covered. Next week is your appointment with the RE..im a little nervous. Not sure how it will go from here, but its likely work will be getting suspicious if I have to keep leaving for appointments. Anyone else in this boat? If so, how are you getting around it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->