TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Oh I know Ella, I'm on month 9 now and it definitely gets harder with every passing cycle. I'm on 7 dpo which is when I start to get nervous as I know testing time is approaching and the possible (probable?) onset of af. Trying to stay positive here but it's hard! Hope cycle 9 is the one for you x

Hey girls. Trying to stay positive as much as possible but I've been somewhat failing the past few days. My temps are going down and don't have any symptoms. However, my good news is that my Progesterone was 21 and meets the acceptable level - which is much better than last cycles. So I guess my body is moving in the right direction. This cycle marks the 1 year for us. :( I have to test on Sunday to know to stop the Progesterone Supps... Totally already know BFN... I'm going to ask about getting a HSG done at my next appt.

Afraid I feel really down as well today - the worst yet. Sandoval, I totally agree that each month gets harder to cope with. I really shouted at hubby last night because of the stress of it all - I feel awful. :(

I really thought that NTNP would make things easier, but it made it worse. I was fine until the critical week came around, and then I started obsessing as normal. On top of that I hadn't got any OPKs coz we said we weren't going to use them this cycle so I have no idea when/if I ovulated/am about to ovulate. My head is mashed!

I'm gonna go to the gym later coz that always makes me feel better. I need hugs!

Sending lots of :hugs: and good luck to you girls. I hope this is a lucky month for someone.

I finally called my obgyn, and right away she referred me to a RE. DH and I go for our first appointment 6/1. Apparently we fill out a ton of paperwork beforehand, and the first appt is a 2 hour consult. Part of me is excited to finally move forward and try something new, and the other part is scared to actually find out what the problem is. Luckily, I found out that my insurance will cover any services needed...so I am very thankful for that.

I'm right there with you Sandoval and Snowflake! I'm 6DPO today and this is cycle 9 and I just don't have the same optimism I did when we started. Everytime I start to get hopeful I'm disappointed by the arrival of AF so I'm too scared to hope! I've had some symptoms but I've had them before so I'm not putting too much on them. The only thing giving me an extra bit of hope this month is I had an HSG May 8th.
I hope we are all pleasantly surprised by our BFP's this month!!:dust:

Good luck babydreamer. They do say for some women they get pg straight away after an hsg. Fxd for you!

I know what you mean ladies about each cycle it gets harder. Im on cycle 14 and should O in the next few days. It so hard to stay positive. Some days i feel terrible and i think it will never happen but talking about it on here and to my DH helps me not feel so alone and that i will have a lovely baby
one day. And i am sure when he or she arrives they will be worth the wait!

Lets all hope we all get bfps soon! Babydust to all!

whats the honey and cinnemon one??

You are supposed to take a spoonful of honey, sprinked with cinnamon, once a day. I haven't tried it yet! If I get a BFN this cycle, then I will try it the next cycle!

Hey... I see you are prego, I didn't read the entire thread, just wondering what you did different the month you conceived and what all you had done prior. I'm on month ten of trying and so starting to think it'll NEVER happen :(

Oops! I meant May 4th! Thanks Flou!! I hope I'm one of those lucky women too!! :)

Tested today at 10 dpo - bfn :nope:
Oh well! I'm going away with work tomorrow until the weekend and I'm finding it depressing that I will need to pack Tampax :cry: Hope I come back to a few bfp's from you lovely ladies though! Good luck! Speak to you all when I'm back x

Sorry for the BFN Sandoval! I got mine yesterday @ 13dpo. I stop the Progesterone and AF should be coming in the next few days. I hear ya about packing Tampax - we're going away to the beach with friends this Holiday weekend. But I did a great bit of retail therapy yesterday and got the cutest bikini!!

I'm making an appt for hubby today on lunch for him to get a Sperm Analysis. And as soon as AF arrives I'll make my appt to talk about getting a HSG done.

AF arrived and I'm in so much pain. It's sick that the doctors won't do anything about it unless I've been TTC for a year. This is about me, not about TTC. I'm in pain! There must be something other than BC they can offer...

Drugged up with painkillers, sitting really still, and the pain is just about bearable.

hi ladies can i join you? im currently on my 9th cycle, we've been ttc for nearly 9 months now and nothing!! :( really thought it would of happend by now!! im the most impatient person in the world so this is killing me haha AF due a week tomorrow so ya never know 9th time lucky lol xx

sorry just realised this is in the section for people ttc #1, hope it happens for you all soon, sending baby dust :dust::dust:

Ella sorry AF arrived. I to suffer from really painful period pains. I went on bc for a few years mainly for the pain and i found it didnt stop it hurting. Ive tried lots of painkillers some of which dull the pain. Since ttc im sure they feel worse. Which i expect is due to the fact i hate it when AF arrives even more than usual! Having a baby is supposed to help period pain. If only it was that simple!

Ella and Flou - Do you guys have Endometriosis? My friend has it and says her period were absolutely horrible. She just had a lap done to clear out the Endo about 2 months ago. Last month she said her period was wonderful for once.

Made hubby's appt with the Urologist. He goes 6/15!! Yippee!!

I dont think i have endo but it has crossed my mind. All the docs ive spoken to about my period pains have ruled it out because my periods are not particularly heavy and i dont have pain during sex. Also they have always been painful since they started. However i know some women get very little symptoms with endo. If me and my DH don't conceive in the next few attempts we are planning to go to the docs to see if we can get more tests done and i will def bring it up with them again.

Tested today at 10 dpo - bfn :nope:
Oh well! I'm going away with work tomorrow until the weekend and I'm finding it depressing that I will need to pack Tampax :cry: Hope I come back to a few bfp's from you lovely ladies though! Good luck! Speak to you all when I'm back x

it could still be too early dont give up hope xx :hugs:

I am convinced I have endo but my docs won't do any testing, they said if it's really bad it would have showed up on a ultrasound I had ages ago, and if it's mild all they'd offer id BC and I obv. don't want that. I'm still in agony today and I have to go to work in a min and there are only men there and I have to pretend nothing is wrong with me!!!

I just got back from my trip, and cause of the time change and everything, did not do so well on my charting. I assume I Od but I dono.

Good luck ladies and sorry to everyone who AF came, I wish I could bake you all something sweet to cheer you up!

Hey ladies. I was wondering if I could join your group. This is cycle 6 for me but unfortunately I have to sit this one out due to a polypectomy. I'm glad they are gone now since everything I have read says our chances increase now. So I'm impatiently waiting for June to get here along with AF. Then it's on to TTC again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->