• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC for Baby #1 - Looking for Buddies

That's great! I was dizzy until two days after I stopped! How long have you been trying?

Uhm, my doc didn't think I was ovulating bc my cycles were do irregular. But I DEFINITELY o'd this time!! Had a positive opk, ewcm AND ov cramping, so hopefully we caught the egg! Just scared it might be twins. Is this your first clomid cycle?

Yes! Our first time w clomid my cycles kinda off 35-43 days I think I O on cd17-20

At1023 when are u due to test?

Well my OV day is Wednesday, so we have been BD every other day TTC. This is my first month off BC, I just have a good feeling about this month for some reason. I'm not sure exactly when I can test. I'm due for AF on the 20th, so fingers crossed she doesn't show up! :)
My DH's family is full of men that are very fertile and all his Aunts and his Mother became PG the first month of BC, so we can only hope the same happens for us :)

Twins? That could be exciting!!! I guess it's not for every1 we r open mind in having more than 1

Yay! Clomid buddies!! Yea clomid increases the chances of twins 10%!! I'm just scared we can't handle twins, but we get what we get haha, maybe well both get bfp with twins this month!!

O wow at1023!!! Good luck and baby dust!! Hopefully you get yur bfp right away!!

At! I have heard a person should wait a few months after getting off of bc... Not that it should be a concern...some story turns out great!!

At! I have heard a person should wait a few months after getting off of bc... Not that it should be a concern...some story turns out great!!

Hey Firsttimer! I had spoke with my Family Dr. when my DH and I started discussing the possibility of TTC, and she said the way they make BC now you can start trying your first month off of it, and just to keep track of my OV days so when I do get PG they can figure the due date.

So, here's to hoping she's right! But thank you for the concern :hugs:

Hey Girls,

Just joined on here, hope im in the right thread. This is our first month TTC, im 5 days away from my due period, hoping not too see it!!!! Anyway, just thought id fill you guys in a little bit more about me. Been married for 3 .5 years, 4 years in june. Decided it was time to start trying for a family this year. its an incredible experience, and very exciting at the same time. im new to the whole ovulation test thing also which i did use this month. Hopefully i used them correctly :). So ive been having a few symtoms this month which are different from all other months, around 2 weeks or so ago, i was going to the bathroom and when i wiped there was like a beige or light brown coloured mucus? sorry for the TMI. But i was very confused about this as ive never had it before, then the 2 days after that happened , there was like a clear discharge with small specs of blood going through it.so im wondering is tat anything to do with implantation or hormone changes etc... maybe some of you kind ladies who have had something like this could enlighten me. brests have been killing me for the past 10/11 days, to the point where im having to wear a sports bra in bed, never had pain like that even when im due my period. pain in breasts prior to period would happen usually 5-7 days. Have been having cramping but more like sharp pains in lower/pelvic area... Thats really it so far, but im really looking forward to anyones opinion on what they think or maybe have experienced something similar.. wishing andlooking forward to meeting and chatting to you all :) Babydust to everyone :) :)

Bumpwannabe these symptoms sound promising! How many days past o are u? Have u tested yet?

At ! I glad u asked the dr just to be sure it's good to know!

Bump! Welcome I'm also new to the site and there's so many nice ladies here!

Hope! Last I had some hot flashes! Whoa I never feel hot Im also cold! How r u feeling?

Well today I'm 5 dpo and I'm a little crampy and my boobs are a little sore. I poas today and of course it was negative, though I swear I could see a line haha probably an evap. How is everyone else today?!

I had some crazy hot flashes last night sleeping I wonder how long this will last

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->