TTC In September Buddies

Shey

Mom of 2 TTC #3
Reaction score
Ok so August wasnt my month, hoping that September will be my month for a :bfp: Wondering if there are other ladies who are TTC in September that would like to be buddies?

aww thank you and lots of :dust: to you too

August wasn't my month either! I should O around the 1st of Sept. so here's hoping this will be the one! Good luck to you!!

Fingers crossed for some :bfp:s in September!! Yeehaw!! :sex:

:dust: to all!!

september will be our first month back at ttc after my husbands deployment. i shouldnt be O'ing till late september.
Any ladies about the same time as me and wanna be buddies?

Im in......September it is ladies :flower:

Lets give it our best :happydance:

:dust: to all TTC

thank you lots of baby :dust: to you lovely ladies

Hey there!

Wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing. How we all doing ladies?

I'm waiting for the :witch: to show up any moment now. Had a super stressful full week, was very emtional and crampy. Just waiting for AF to come and go, so DH & I can start again :sex:

Hope everyone is doing well, and remember, September is our month!!

Hey Poppie! Hope you're doing well :flower:

Hey there!

I'm waiting for the :witch: to show up any moment now. Had a super stressful full week, was very emtional and crampy. Just waiting for AF to come and go, so DH & I can start again :sex:

Hi All hope everyone is doing well and relaxing :winkwink:

Hey RB1404

Im doing great thanks, trying not to think too much about TTC hence i have been MIA for a while.

Maybe the :witch: stays away for you :thumbup: Sorry to hear you had such a crappy week, hope everything gets better!

Got back yesterday from our weekend away and it was just amazing wish we could have stayed there forever!! :cloud9:

Im on CD8 now and got the go ahead from DH to try every other day so lots of :sex: to come for this month.

I hope this week is a goodie for you :flower:

Keep well and tons of :dust: to all :kiss:

Hey there!

Hey RB1404

Im doing great thanks, trying not to think too much about TTC hence i have been MIA for a while.

Maybe the :witch: stays away for you :thumbup: Sorry to hear you had such a crappy week, hope everything gets better!

Got back yesterday from our weekend away and it was just amazing wish we could have stayed there forever!! :cloud9:

Im on CD8 now and got the go ahead from DH to try every other day so lots of :sex: to come for this month.

Hi everyone!! Hope we're all still keeping up the PMA for September!!

Hiya Poppie :)

So glad to hear your weekend getaway was amazing :thumbup: DH & I are going away in a few weeks to the mountains, so looking forward to kicking back and relaxing. There won't be any :sex: though, as we are sharing a cabin with my sister and her OH, plus that weekend my AF should be due, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't show. That would be a nice surprise for the DH while we're away, showing him a :bfp:

The :witch: came Sunday and today I had major cramps. Not fun at all :growlmad: Don't remember the last time they were this bad. Anyways, looking forward to getting it over with and moving on.

Hope you're doing to well and drop a line when you can :flower:

August was a bust! I'm in for September too! :D Good luck and baby dust to all of you ladies! :dust: Maybe I can be bump buddies with a couple of you sometime soon. That would be great! :thumbup:

Anyone on or around CD6?? :)

Hey there!

Hey RB1404

Hi everyone!! Hope we're all still keeping up the PMA for September!!

Hiya Poppie :)

So glad to hear your weekend getaway was amazing :thumbup: DH & I are going away in a few weeks to the mountains, so looking forward to kicking back and relaxing. There won't be any :sex: though, as we are sharing a cabin with my sister and her OH, plus that weekend my AF should be due, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't show. That would be a nice surprise for the DH while we're away, showing him a :bfp:

The :witch: came Sunday and today I had major cramps. Not fun at all :growlmad: Don't remember the last time they were this bad. Anyways, looking forward to getting it over with and moving on.

Hope you're doing to well and drop a line when you can :flower:

Hey RB1404

That is so awesome, something to look forward to and get your mind off TTC a little, i know i look for any distraction possible :) Pity about the :sex: you will have to make up for it before you go around :fetile: time :happydance:

Fx'd the :witch: stays away and makes your time away extra special :flower:

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you bad this month, i know the feeling of just wanting it to be over so the :sex: can start, a new beginning.

Im doing good for now, doing the every other day :sex: really hope it works. not looking forward to the dreaded :TWW:

I found out yesterday that another two of my colleagues are pg :cry: I am really happy for them especially the one cause she has been trying for a while and had a MC a few months ago....but i hate that everyone is pg but not me :cry:

Anyway guess our time will come :flower:

Keep well and chat soon :hugs:

Loads of :dust: to us all!

I'm in for a September BFP! FX :)

Can i join?? :thumbup: August was also a bust for us:growlmad::cry:. Im on cd 8 expecting to OV on the 11th fingers crossed, anyone else around the same cd?? want to be my ttc buddy :hugs:
dust to all :dust: :dust:

Can i join?? :thumbup: August was also a bust for us:growlmad::cry:. Im on cd 8 expecting to OV on the 11th fingers crossed, anyone else around the same cd?? want to be my ttc buddy :hugs:
dust to all :dust: :dust:

I'm CD8 as well and TTC#2 :). I've got a precious baby girl, so we're hoping for a boy this time. Crossing my fingers that Sept. is our month. I'm definitely ready to start the waiting game this cycle!! Good luck to you and lots of baby dust your way!! :dust:

QUOTE=BrittQ;6643819]september will be our first month back at ttc after my husbands deployment. i shouldnt be O'ing till late september.
Any ladies about the same time as me and wanna be buddies?[/QUOTE]

hi, septmeber will be my first month ttc. i should be ovulating somewhere between 24th and 27th.

sending lots of :dust: your way. hopefully we can both share our :bfp: news around the same time:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->