Ttc july 2014

Oooh, SarahLou, that's fab news! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you! Have you been tracking at all or are you trying the super relaxed approach? Keep us updated on how you are doing and I really hope it happens quickly for you!!

so we were thrown a curveball - I was asked to be a bridesmaid in a wedding on may 9th 2015....ugh I don't have the heart to say no and don't want to jinx anything. but if things go as planned I will either be a month post partum or full term...

Who will you be bridesmaid for? I would say yes, and I guess in the end you can decide when you fall pregnant - they will understand if you can't do it.

Thought I would say hi!

This site was a huuuuuge part of my life when ttc and pregnant with my first. Made some life long friends :) we then had our second baby. My boys are 3.5 and 1.5. We will be ttc number 3 from July. Last night was my last night taking my pill so I will now hopefully have two cycles before ttc commences. Exited and nervous!

welcome ducky! :wave:

smawfl - it's one of my best friends. she knows of our plans and she doesn't care either way as long as i'm there for her. one of our other close friends is also going to start trying in august so I won't be alone if anything. I think I would rather be close to full term then to be post partum....idk though. it's making me think if we should wait a month or two to start trying ugh. but what are the chance it will actually happen the first month anyways....oh well I guess we will just have to see what happens. if it ends up really close to the due date then I will rethink being in the wedding...

Hi all,

I had my first real period after coming off the pill last month. I'm now on CD28. Just done yet another OPK test (i've been doing then this cycle) and it seems to have a darker line than all the previous ones i've done but it still doesn't match the test line... I did one this morning which i thought maybe looked a bit darker but I didn't know whether I was just imagining it but I swear this one this evening is even darker than the one earlier.

Do these things ever get as dark as the control line? And could it mean i'm ovulating even if it doesn't match the control line??

Help!! xx

its been a few years but I remember thinking the same thing and eventually it did get darker than the control line.

had a 28 day cycle this month whoo hoo! only one more cycle until we start TTC!

I'm having a really bad time today. It just feels like my next period of never going to happen. I was so depressed waiting for my first one that when it came I just thought finally maybe everything will be as normal now.

CD38 and still no sign. It's really getting me down. I've been doing OPK tests and got what I thought was at LH surge on CD28 but it still wasn't as dark as the compare line but it was nearly there so it must have meant something right? It's just really getting me down as DH has said after my next period we can start to try which will be a month early which is really exciting but I just feel like there's something wrong with me and it will never happen as I can't track anything due to messed up cycle. I really wish i'd never gone on BCP as I used to have such regular periods.

My best friend if also due to give birth next month and I keep trying to be happy for her but I'm finding it really difficult which makes me a rubbish friend. She came off the pill and had regular cycles straight away and became pregnant 2 months later. I just feel so jealous and it's really not healthy.

I just can't concentrate on anything else and every time I get a slight twinge in my stomach I think period and check CM and no sign.

I'm so desperate to be a Mum but at the moment i'm so depressed about it it just feels like i'll never be able to conceive.

Please don't worry. The worry will not do you any good. Just relax and try not to think about it. Hard as it sounds!

aw vickster - sorry you're going through this. I think you possibly did O on cd28 so then you have a few more days. wait until cd42+ then you will know!

I hope the witch shows up for you!

Thanks. Just did a POAS just to make sure and BFN as expected. Still a bit gutted though.

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you?! :waves:

My names Jess, I'm a one-tuber with a little monster who will be 3 on Monday.

I'm WTT until July, coming off bcp next month and hoping that my cycle will resume fast enough and my one tube won't cause any problems for me...

Had some spotting a fortnight ago, sore boobs,inc cm and bloating (all whilst on pill) but a bfn...i won't deny i was pretty dissapointed even though we're aiming to wait until after next month...

Anyway enough of me.. Hope you ladies are all well :) xx

Oh gosh Vickster, it's so hard trying not to think about it when you're convinced there's something wrong isn't it!

Just out of interest, three days before my second period I was watching tv and something slightly emotional happened on the programme, nothing really dramatic but it made me well up and then I properly sobbed for about 5 minutes. My husband was laughing at me and asking why I was crying so hard and I just didn't have any idea why I was crying. It was so weird I even did a pregnancy test as I've never had that prior to a period before (although it's only my second period in 4 years as I didn't have any whilst I had the implant). Has anyone else ever had this??

Oh, also, I tried the OPK last month for the first time and I did eventually get two lines that matched each other although I know lots of people have said they never see matching lines. Ive got some clear blue fertility sticks for this month so when I think the lines match I'll try the clear blue ones as they're apparently so much easier to read (but too expensive to use all month long).

Ooh, and also, I've been asked to be a bridesmaid next year too although the date hasn't been decided yet. I've not told my friend about my plans to get pregnant but I've decided to wait until I'm actually pregnant to tell her about it and then see what date of the wedding actually is.

Still nothing. Feeling really down. Been crying loads. :-( just feels so rubbish. i just feel like there is something wrong with me and i'm never going to be a mum.

aw vickster. what cycle day are you? have you looked into natural hormones or something that may help regulate you?

hi bluesky :wave:

twice this past year i've felt pregnant while on the pill and got my hopes up only to be disappointed. stupid hormones! not too much longer in our wait! I have everything in my cart on amazon (preseed, opk's, hpt's, and softcups.) I will order everything next month so I am ready for July!

Awe Vickster, I hope it all sorts itself out soon. There is so much going on with the human body that you never know what's really going on and chances are it's not something bad. Try and stay positive and I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Bellaxgee, I've already got all that stuff, I felt like buying those things meant I was getting myself prepared! Plus, it was a way of sneaking it into the house without my husband freaking out! I've just ordered more pregnancy tests as I keep getting over excited and using them if there's a 0.0000001% chance I could have somehow got pregnant! I fear it maybe an expensive experience this whole ttc thing if I use up a thousand pregnancy tests a month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->