• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc july 2014

..that's what this forum is for! So we can be mental without our friends and family knowing! :)

:thumbup: haha, I like the way you put that! Actually put a smile on my face today which was well needed so thank you!

I know it is for the best to wait as if we wait until July we will comfortably be financially ready for me to take a year off work at least but some days I wake up in the morning like a crazy, irrational, broody nutcase and today was one of those days! Think hd was glad that I have taken myself off to bed to wake up tomorrow feeling normal again hopefully!

Heaven help him and everyone I work with when I am actually pregnant and hormonal!

I still have three pill packs left. Starting the first of those next week! :)

I went to the gym last night and planned my exercises so I'd be on the bike (with tv) by the time One born every minute was on. :dohh:

OMEM makes me soooooooooooo broody!! Wasn't the baby born to the vicar and his wife just a beautiful newborn!?? :lurve:

So cute

Has everyone started taking folic acid yet? I started yesterday. I think for my first pregnancy I started taking it about 6 months before TTC so starting to build it up now.

Anyone else WTT #2?

i have become so broody lately and my DH is the opposite! he keeps saying that maybe we should wait longer. my reason is because I work in a school so I want a spring/summer baby so if we do wait then it would be a WHOLE year. financially I know it will be tough but the way I see it, the time is never going to perfectly right...unless we win the lotto soo....

I love OBEM. Though last night I realized that during the show I was fantasizing about being pregnant myself rather then watching the show. The show does make me realize I really need to lose some weight before TTC. Maybe I'm too focused on weight, but it seems to me that bigger girls often have more trouble giving birth?

I started taking folic acid last week. It's a bit soon, because I'll be taking the pill for twelve more weeks from next week on, but I just couldn't hold myself.

I hope you can get your OH to agree to a date, Bella. I often daydream about winning the lotto as well! That sure would be nice!

Did anyone experience period cramps with a minute amount of blood for their period after coming off the pill? Basically got period pain but no period apart from yesterday and the day before i noticed very slight discolouration of discharge??

OMEM makes me soooooooooooo broody!! Wasn't the baby born to the vicar and his wife just a beautiful newborn!?? :lurve:

So cute

Has everyone started taking folic acid yet? I started yesterday. I think for my first pregnancy I started taking it about 6 months before TTC so starting to build it up now.

Anyone else WTT #2?

I'm wtt 2 :) my little boy is 26 months. And I haven't even thought about folic acid yet! Just occurred to me that I need to start taking it before trying, is it more beneficial to it a lot earlier before ttc? Xx

So cute

Anyone else WTT #2?

I'm wtt 2 :) my little boy is 26 months. And I haven't even thought about folic acid yet! Just occurred to me that I need to start taking it before trying, is it more beneficial to it a lot earlier before ttc? Xx

Hi :waves:

I think it helps to have it in your system before TTC

Over here the overall rule is to start taking them the moment you stop your anti conception. But I found a website of a university hospital that advises to start 3 months before the first possible conception date, so that's what I'm doing.
I started taking only folic acid at the moment (which is rather cheap) and I'll start taking the more expensive pregnancy vitamins a month in advance. Though I'm a big snacker, we eat very varied with lots of different vegetables and fruits, so normally I won't have too much vitamin deficits other than folic acid.

Over here the overall rule is to start taking them the moment you stop your anti conception. But I found a website of a university hospital that advises to start 3 months before the first possible conception date, so that's what I'm doing.
I started taking only folic acid at the moment (which is rather cheap) and I'll start taking the more expensive pregnancy vitamins a month in advance. Though I'm a big snacker, we eat very varied with lots of different vegetables and fruits, so normally I won't have too much vitamin deficits other than folic acid.

oh cool I better get me some folic acid then! :) Quite excited about that, makes it seem more real that I will be trying for a BABY soon :happydance:

Went in Mothercare for my nieces birthday present yesterday and couldn't contain the broodiness at the teeny little clothes and all the baby stuff and just kept looking through stuff :blush:

Hi can I join? Me and my oh are WTT until July 2014 as we're saving to move house by the end of the year, we are going on holiday next month aswell so July seemed like a good month for us to ttc :happydance: My ds was conceived through IVF, we were unexplained infertility, had every test going so hoping this time we can conceive naturally! Very excited as after my ds was born my oh was so against us having another for 1 going through IVF is such a roller coaster physically and emotionally, 2 after a perfect pregnancy and labour I ended up losing 3 litres of blood and was rushed down to theatre for nearly 3 hours, very scary and upsetting for us both. So really I can't believe that I'm here and love seeing my ticker! July really isn't that far away :happydance: :cloud9:

Hi can I join? Me and my oh are WTT until July 2014 as we're saving to move house by the end of the year, we are going on holiday next month aswell so July seemed like a good month for us to ttc :happydance: My ds was conceived through IVF, we were unexplained infertility, had every test going so hoping this time we can conceive naturally! Very excited as after my ds was born my oh was so against us having another for 1 going through IVF is such a roller coaster physically and emotionally, 2 after a perfect pregnancy and labour I ended up losing 3 litres of blood and was rushed down to theatre for nearly 3 hours, very scary and upsetting for us both. So really I can't believe that I'm here and love seeing my ticker! July really isn't that far away :happydance: :cloud9:

Hi there :wave: I'm also WTT 2 and have a little boy around the same age as yours :)

Hopefully you'll be able to conceive naturally, I know people who have had IVF then managed a natural bfp after, it's not uncommon at all. Can't believe how soon July either :happydance:

Hi there :wave: I'm also WTT 2 and have a little boy around the same age as yours :)

Hopefully you'll be able to conceive naturally, I know people who have had IVF then managed a natural bfp after, it's not uncommon at all. Can't believe how soon July either :happydance:

Hi :flower: yes there seems to be many success stories of ladies that gave conceived #2 naturally after doing IVF so I hope I'll be one of them :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for a natural conception!

Who here has had an implant/implanon/nexplanon removed? It's been 4 weeks since I had mine out and there's still no sign of a period. I was hoping it would come back straight away, straight into a 28 day cycle and then I'd get pregnant in July....I'm an eternal optimist I know! I just wondered how long it took other people to go back to normal after having it removed?

Blueskygirl I just got my period. 5 and a half weeks after implant was removed. I was getting impatient too. But the nurse said when she removed it that it could take up to 8 weeks so don't worry. I'm sure it won't be long.

Hi ladies! Just wondering whether any of you can give me some advice!

Me and DH are going to start trying in July. I came off Yasmin in Feb (last Pill 2nd Feb) and had my normal withdrawal bleed 5 days later. However, since then i've been waiting on my AF!! Last week I had a really weird time. I literally had to most tiny amount of bleeding. Literally just a few speckles in my cervical mucus. You wouldn't have even noticed it unless you were looking. I was expecting for it to develop into a heavier period but nothing. Then 5 days after that I started getting cramps in my right side of my lower abdomen - I then noticed that my cervical mucus was like egg white (Clearish and strecthy) Could I have been ovulating and thats what the pains were?

Could the bleed that I did get even though it was basically nothing, be my period for that cycle??

I'm so confused and stressed out. I just feel like nothings ever going to happen. xx

Sounds like it could have been and definitely could be ovulation pains
Try not to worry and stress
That wont help ttc!

That wont help ttc!

Thanks smawfl. I keep trying not to stress but I can't help it!! It's all I can think about.

That wont help ttc!

Thanks smawfl. I keep trying not to stress but I can't help it!! It's all I can think about.

Totally understand. Try to take your mind off it with other things. lots of dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->