• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc july 2014

Thanks Molly, I'm trying not to think about it too much. I'm glad I had it out a few months before TTC, if we were actually TTC now I'd be so frustrated. At least this way hopefully I'll have a least a couple of months of normal cycle before we start trying.

Hi,

I hope I am not too late in joining this thread but here I am finally with a date for TTC. I can't wait :happydance:

I have been a member here since long but decided to take off for a while because I was frustrated with DH being on the fence for trying and also a suspicion of endo. Everything felt so negative at that time!! Almost a year later now, I feel more ready than I was earlier and the best part is my DH seems to be more ready and eager to TTC!! :haha: Ideally, we would like to start right away but we decided to do some travel and vacation before we do and that's why July.

Just a little background about me, I am 27 and DH is 31. I have been diagnosed of PCOS since I was a teenager but I control all the whacky hormones through a strict low-carb diet which keeps my AF on track. I am hoping, like all of us here, that I dont have any problems conceiving. I dont mind the long wait when we start TTCing but I would like to conceive naturally without medical interception. That is all about me, for now :)

Hoping to follow the journeys of you amazing ladies here! :flower:

Welcome Shudknow! Congrats to you for keeping up your low carb diet. I'm having PCOS as well, but I can't seem to control my work-stress binges. I do sports 5 hours a week and I'm still not losing weight so that sure tells you how much I eat.

Only 83 days before I run out of pills :) I really hope to be able to live as healthily as possible during that time.

Vickster - definitely sounds like Ovulation. Since coming off Yasmin I have been VERY aware of when I Ovulate. I get the pains and the mucous and sure enough 14 days later I get my period.

Vickster - definitely sounds like Ovulation. Since coming off Yasmin I have been VERY aware of when I Ovulate. I get the pains and the mucous and sure enough 14 days later I get my period.

I hope so. Just so stressed out that I've had nothing :-( Keep thinking that there is something wrong :-( I always used to be regular before i went on the pill.

We are thinking about TTC/NTNP starting this summer. We got a little careless last month, but nothing resulted in it. It's only a few months away, but we are hoping to get a lot of things done around the house before we start. If it takes a little while we can get even more done.
It's very scary to think about, creating a new innocent life that will depend on us for everything, but it's something I can't stop thinking about. When I was out walking with the dogs today I was thinking about adding a buggy to the walk, or when we go out shopping, all of the things we would have to bring. I've been thinking about where we could find a good child minder for some time off and when I go back to work. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. I'm anxious and excited all at the same time.
I also don't think that it's been helping with me watching One Born Every Minute recently. The birth part doesn't scare me (at the moment, lol), but seeing them with their new babies sure makes me teary eyed.

Hi ladies and to all the new ladies welcome!

I am officially going to be ttc from 1 July and have two more packs of microgynon left so that gives me the month of June to start my body getting back to normal. I am such an impatient stressy person when I want something and although I have told dh that we will just relax and when it happens it happens I know that my brain is not going to allow that! I have already been online today looking at clearblue fertility monitors, how are you all planning on approaching ttc? Relax and wait patiently for it to happen or do every possible thing to make it happen ASAP?! Xx

I personally am going to try everything possible. the month we got pg with my daughter we did the SMEG, used preseed, softcups, and OPK's. I plan on using it all starting in July. I work in a school so I would ideally like a spring baby.

Hi Ladies :hi:

Me and OH were setting our TTC date at May/June 2014 but we are thinking on pushing it back a month 20 July 2014. So we are not decided yet until the time comes near to. So we looking to start TTC May/June/July 2014

Sorry its so long winded and indecisive :haha:

I will be 32 by the time we start TTC, so I'll definitely use OPK's. I wouldn't want to waste a month by not knowing when I'm ovulating and not DTD in the right time window. I don't think I'll tell my OH though, so he won't feel pressured into DTD. Also, if I shouldn't ovulate (as I have PCOS) I'll know it faster and it will be easier to get some medical help sooner.

Just did some research and apparently PCOS can give you false positives. I will be trying OPK though, hopefully they'll work for me.

Are you guys going for a pre-TTC check-up with your GP?

I have an appointment with the doctor next week as I want to discuss some pre AF spotting I've been having. Hopefully all ok but just want to get checked before we TTC.

I'm planning on taking the relaxed approach and just wait for it to happen. But having said that I might well change my mind if it hasn't happened after a few months.

i am actually thinking about speaking to my doctor about getting a script for progesterone. with my last pregnancy, I was put on progesterone at 5 weeks we are going away the second week in august and if I am scared that I will find out while I am away.

Why do you think you need it bella?
I'm worried my spotting may indicate I have low progesterone

in my last pregnancy my progesterone was very low in the beginning and I probably would have miscarried again if I wasn't put on suppositories. I know every pregnancy is different, but I know now to get my levels checked right away.

I usually never spot before my period although this month I did before/after. weird. I wasn't even aware that spotting had anything to do with your progesterone level.

I didn't realise the link either! I used to spot maybe a little one day before, but I've been spotting almost a week before AF so definitely want to get checked.

Let me know what your doc says

Went to the GP this morning and they will do some blood tests. Hopefully all will come back ok so we'll see.

I've experienced spotting in the past as well and it may have a lot of different causes. Often no explanation will be found for spotting. If you are using anticonception (pill or IUD) this could be the cause as well. But it's best to have it checked by your doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->