Ttc july 2014

No I've never used any hormonal contraception. Doctor did ask that this morning. We'll see what the bloods come back and say. Hopefully all ok.

Also - I ordered some OPKs! I told myself I wasn't going to go into full on baby making mode but I think I'm too much of a control freak and like to know what's going on with my body! I also renewed by FF subscription! LOL

eeek smawfl !!

you are making me so excited. I already told my husband that in june there will be a large TTC bill coming from amazon. OPKs, HPTs, Softcups and preseed are all on my list!

LOL stop it! You will make me more excited!! :)

LOL

What are soft cups?! Or dare I ask...!

wellllll, lol softcups are just as it sounds..it's a small soft cup that is intended to be used when you have your period (it would just catch the blood). But you can stick it in after doing the deed to keep the sperm from "falling out" lol

ahhhhhhhhhh I think I remember that being referred to when I was last on the TTC board! Don't think that one was for me!

My OPKs arrived yesterday, so I couldn't not test it them out!! I had a feint line, even though I'm pretty sure I ovulated 2 or 3 days ago.. Hmm will have another go tonight LOL

Well girls we're in April! How's everyone feeling now we're getting so close? I'm excited but terrified at the same time. My dh asked last night if we should start trying now as he has been offered a job. I think it's a bit too soon as he won't be starting work till July. But we might start trying a little earlier than July. Has any one else moved forward there date?

we were thinking about June but tbh, we have a big fourth of july party every summer and I want to be able to have a drink (or a couple!) and enjoy it. we even thought about moving back our date until august because we are going to Disney in august and if by chance we do conceive in July then I won't be able to enjoy the rides etc.

I wish we could move ours forward but DH seems pretty set on July. Thinking maybe I might be able to persuade him to NTNP in June maybe. Not long though now, trying to be patient. Just so glad my period has arrived FINALLY! Bought some OPK tests to start using and going to order a Clearable monitor. Just want to be as prepared as possible. Been taking prenatal pills including folic acid for nearly 3 months so hopefully my body's nice and safe for a baby! Can't wait just don't think I can stand the waiting if we don't get pregnant quickly!!

Hi ladies :) I'd like to join your group here.

A bit about me:
I'm a single mom to two kids. My daughter is 12 and my son is almost 16 months. I waited to find the right guy before having number two but it took ten years. My marriage ended when number two was 10 months old but I desperately want another and don't want to wait ten more years or even 2-3 years so I'm planning on going the sperm donor route. My son is still breastfed so part of the reason I'm waiting is in case my milk dries up, but also as my cycle has only been regular for a couple of months and with not having a spouse to try with I'm limited in options so I want to make sure I'm fairly fertile. I decided on June or July, depending on how my cycle goes and timing with the sperm donor (we're going with the natural method but we'll both need a babysitter).

I can't believe it's April already! I'm still planning on July as I have a wedding at the end of June and don't want to be making excuses for not drinking, I know everyone would be suspicious if I didn't touch a drop. My DH has said all along we need to buy a house before TTC which we worked out would be around July but now we've found a new build house which we will be exchanging contracts for around May time but not moving into until September. I'm hoping he doesn't try and make us wait until September to try....I'm already so impatient! Although since it's been almost 7 weeks since I had my implanon removed and still not sign of a period I may not be in control of when we start trying!

April has come around so quickly and I am now starting to get impatient even though I fully believe in our reasons for waiting just another few months - our last credit card is nearly paid off, only £1500 to go until we are debt free! It's been a hard six month slog so far but amazing how quickly things get put into place when you really want something!

I am starting to feel a bit scared now, we did ttc about 18 months ago for three months and then our circumstances changed so we put it on hold. In the back of my mind I'm worried that it didn't happen last time that I am going to be ttc for a long time, I know three months isn't very long but I'm just a stressy person and have worried myself that I'm going to be infertile. So many people I know have had accidental pregnancies and I never have, but I have always been very careful with my contraception I suppose. Sorry just chucking my train of thoughts out there xx

I am starting to get a little nervous now too. It is SO close! This time next year we could be almost ready to pop! I came off the pill a while ago and things were going great with my cycle but these past few months have been a little off. Last month it was 32 days and very light and this month I just got it yesterday (cd 26) and it is so heavy and painful. I am beginning to get discouraged.

Eeek it's getting closer and closer isn't it!!

Had my bloods done on Monday and they are checking my progesterone levels too. Hopefully all will come back ok. Should get results later today.

It is close! Two more pill packs and then we're on! Though I'm a bit afraid that my intention to change jobs might make it difficult for us to TTC in July as it's a bit rude to fall pregnant right after starting a new job :s Hopefully I find something quickly so I can start there in June.

Hopefully you find something soon!!

Just got my blood test results back, all normal which is a relief! I will just keep an eye on the spotting I think.

Ah that is great news that your results came back ok.

I'm nervous but getting excited now! I have a countdown app on my phone, not sure what I think will happen by checking it twenty times a day! 11 weeks 5 days but only seven weeks left on my bc pill!

Hi ladies :hi:

Not been posting for a while just been busy at work really. I just wanted to post and tell you ladies how my gynaecologist appointment went this morning at the Maternity/Fertility Clinic. So I saw him he was okay I guess and took all details from me and my OH and took a urine sample and my height and weight. I was so happy I thought they were going to help me... Turns out they want us to try naturally for several months!!!!

So I went to the desk to hand in my patient card to receive my nest appointment to see him for further tests and help and I was thinking maybe it wont be too long and when the receptionist looked at the card then on her computer and said it will be the 9th October 2014! I felt like crying again :cry::cry:

I know I don't have periods on my own with my PCOS so how am I going to get pregnant. This sort of throws our plans for a summer 2015 baby out of the window really.

It also show that we really cant time this as well as we wanted to because of my PCOS and we might be thinking on just giving and TTC natural from now on instead of May/June/July. A bit of early start but I suppose I don't have a choice other than TTC natural.

I really don't know what to do OH has suggested form now on we start TTC as of today natural and do exactly what he has told us to. That's not what I want to hear though :cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->