Ttc july 2014

Sarahlou, don't know your circumstances so don't know how relevant this is to you but I'll tell you about a friend of mine. She was diagnosed with pcos at 18. She started periods at 13 and for those 5 years averaged at about 1 every 6 months. Anyway at 18 she was then put on the pill. So therefore did get a period every month. After coming off it 3 years later her periods remained regular. And she fell pregnant about 6 months later. During that time on the pill she changed her diet. She was eating much better by the time she came off it and had lost a lot of weight. She thinks that how she was able to conceive naturally. Obviously you might be in great health to start with and what works for one doesn't always work for all. But just thought I'd share. I really hope you're already pregnant by the time your October appointment comes round. X

SarahLou - Have you tried Soy Isoflavones? Supposedly they help boost ovulation and have been compared to Chlomid (which the doctor probably would try first)

It's worth a shot!

hi ladies thought i'd join you as we have now decided to bring our ttc date forward to July! Not long to go now, so exciting!

Welcome newbies!

DH and I had a chat this morning and we are thinking of starting trying a little sooner, in June! Eeek!

Not long to go now ladies! And finally. Exactly 8 weeks after having my implant removed, I've got my period. I was starting to worry about it and when I was at the Drs last week for something else I mentioned it had been almost 8 weeks and she looked rather concerned about it taking so long. I'm so excited to start trying now....I wonder if I can convince my husband to bring it forward to June...unlikely but worth a shot!

Hi everyone! I'm new here and my husband and I will be TTC #1 in July 2014. We've been together for 5 years now and married for almost 1 year. We'd really love to have a Spring/Summer 2015 baby so we'll be starting to TTC this July...Can't wait! :happydance:

I cannot believe how quick this year has gone already! Already half way through April...it doesn't seem possible! It will be here in no time!

Wow it seems like we are all getting prepared which is great, not long now!
I will finish my pills near the end of May and I wouldn't say we are going to ttc straight away but dh is happy to ntnp and see what happens, yay!!

I also bought a clearblue fertility monitor today in preparation for June so hopefully by July the monitor will know my cycle well enough to give an accurate reading :)

Hi everyone!

Got married last August and we are going TTC (which is the only abbreviation I know by the way!) in July this year. Several reasons for this: I'm a teacher at an international school and will only get 45 days maternity. I also won't get paid for a holiday if I'm not in school on the last day of the term. Therefore, I'm aiming to have the baby, get back to school for a short while and then have the long summer holiday. I'm also taking a group of students to Africa on expedition in June, so have to wait until I get back and have finished my malaria tablets before we try.

I am under the (possibly overly optimistic) impression that it will happen fairly quickly. Fingers crossed!

Nice to meet you all...

Welcome everyone!

I'm being very optimistic as well, even though the odds (pcos) seem to be against me. But it's better to be positive than to start stressing in advance I think.

Evening everyone! Very productive day today getting more things for the house we are hoping to move into soon and also got my prenatals! Going to start taking them tonight to get my body ready for ttc x

Joining!!

I am so happy to even be posting here, I thought it might be many months yet before my boyfriend and I could even consider TTC. Trouble is we are in a long distance relationship (I'm in the US and he's in the UK :/) so we only see each other once every couple of months! A plan is coming together for us to finally be together (been dating for over a year) which will probably be in the next 6 months or so. The most logical thing would certainly be to wait until my fiance visa has been arranged and I'm nice and settled over there, but we're both a little older and anxious to get started at least trying!! So yayyyyyyyyy for setting a date- July can't come soon enough!!!
:cloud9:

Hi,

How's everyone doing?? I'm now taking folic acid everyday and have bought one pack for my suitcase and one for my home so I am able to take them everyday, even when I'm away with work. I also read somewhere that taking zinc helps the guy produce good quality sperm so I've bought some zinc tablets for DH (although I've told him it's to stop him from getting sick so he doesn't freak out...he's still nervous about having children although he does want to have them and he knows it will *hopefully* be happening very soon!).

I can't wait until July (or maybe even June) to start TTC!

Is anyone else preparing in any other ways?

Hi Ladies. Im sure you all remember me in this topic? Im sorry I've not been dropping in and keeping in touch lately, work as just been so demanding of my time... :dohh: :book:

:hi::hi:

I just wanted to tell you all the good news and the maybe not so good news (But its still a big step forward for me and OH) Me and OH have decided to finally start TTC as of last week!!!!!! :happydance::dance::headspin:........................:shhh::wohoo:

Originally we had planned to start TTC May/June 2014, But due to my PCOS being so unpredictable we thought that we would cut our losses and just give ttc a try, and try and stay relaxed about it. My cycles are so irregular that we probably not going to be able to time conceiving our little one. So we would be grateful to have our little one when ever we can, and because gynaecology wants us to try naturally until October which is the not so good news.... :cry:

Good Luck Sarah!! Are you tracking anything or are you going to take the completely relaxed method? when was your last cycle?

Thank you ladies!! :flower::flower:

bellaxgee - Hi :hi:

Im not sure which method we are going to go down yet... :shrug:

But a the moment we are just taking the more relaxed natural approach as the Gynaecologist will not start to help us until October 2014. My last af showed up on the 1st March after coming off the contraceptive pill. Im thinking on going back to my GP to try and get metformin again, I have had it before but they are reluctant to give it me again for some strange reason... :shrug:

We are also looking in trying Angus Castus (Vitex) I have been reading up on this and the reviews seems good! :thumbup:

Im taking seven seas trying for a baby daily at the moment and have OH on wellman conception. Im thinking on going onto pregnancy care after this month of seven seas as I here its the UK'S number one and heard a lot of ladies using this.

Hey there!

I would love to join the WTT July group :)
My partner and myself have decided to try beginning with my July cycle.

We will be trying for number one with at home insemination, Pregnitude, Preseed etc. Our donor is a good friend of mine who is really excited to help us build a family.

We are also foster parents. We have yet to have our first placement as the agency itself is on a placement hold for a few more months, but we are truly excited to be able to be foster mamas.

I'm eternally 29 (I refuse to acknowledge I'm a few years older then that :p) and my DP is 27. I actually TTC quite a few years ago for about a two year period and was unsuccessful. So I'm nervous about getting back into it, but have hope. I will be doing things differently this time and I truly hope that we become mamas.

I look forward to getting to know you ladies and to seeing ALOT of BFP's in a few more months!

Crystal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"