TTC & Loose Weight!

Welcome Rebecca and Salb10 :D

Well I started spotting today and had my temp drop this morning. Looks like the start of a new cycle tomorrow. Fingers crossed for us this time round!

Well she got me :) On to the next cycle! babydust to everyone!

Yeah just my luck that she arrives on a day when its over 40 degree's celcius o_0

Yeah just my luck that she arrives on a day when its over 40 degree's celcius o_0

boooo bad :witch: loads of :dust::dust: for next month well i'm going to gat weighed tonight i've missed it for 2 weeks so thats 3 weeks of poor diet, defo gained :blush:i'll let ya know how bad it later i think easy half a stone gain i've been soo bad lol

honestly, where you are at at the moment flutterbaby, just aim for being happy and healthy ;) wouldnt worry too much about the weight!

honestly, where you are at at the moment flutterbaby, just aim for being happy and healthy ;) wouldnt worry too much about the weight!

cheers hunny i've got weighed and i've gained 5lb in 3 weeks so i don't think it's that bad, well not as bad as i thought anyway, i've sat and picked at a whole cooked chicken today... well the breast meat i'm gonna try this week on diet well just not eatin crap and see how i go! got scan end of jan and don't want to of gained too much weight as i'm high risk partly due 2 bmi so i don't want docs to moan at me so if i can loose 5 lb in 5 weeks i'll be happy then i'll be 12weeks4days and i won't of gained any weight then i can let go a little in 2nd tri :blush:

Flutterbaby you are so good. My diet is non existent. I've eaten copious amounts of chocolate since Christmas and there are boxes and boxes left in the house! DH has been in hospital again so I've been comfort eating too. I'm going to try harder after New Year. I feel really hormonal at the moment so I'm trying not to put myself under too much pressure

Hope you are all well??

x

Flutterbaby you are so good. My diet is non existent. I've eaten copious amounts of chocolate since Christmas and there are boxes and boxes left in the house! DH has been in hospital again so I've been comfort eating too. I'm going to try harder after New Year. I feel really hormonal at the moment so I'm trying not to put myself under too much pressure

Hope you are all well??

x

hormones are a nightmare i wouldn't worry everyone so allowed off days hope dh is okay i've been good so far today weetabix with sweetner, plum. banana, quorn burger on whole meal roll so not too bad just need to keep it lol think jacket for my tea with beans and a dash of cheese, may walk dog with hubby tonight 2, oh my i am having good thoughts at least lol

Hi girls, can I join you. Reaaly need to kick start my diet.

Got on wii fit I got for Xmas and I am well heavy. I lost 3 stone in 08 to prep for ttc only to have put 2 back on over the past year!!

I can't believe it really!!

How are you guys monitoring weight loss ie at home or classes?

Hi girls, can I join you. Reaaly need to kick start my diet.

Got on wii fit I got for Xmas and I am well heavy. I lost 3 stone in 08 to prep for ttc only to have put 2 back on over the past year!!

I can't believe it really!!

How are you guys monitoring weight loss ie at home or classes?

welcome hunny all are welcome here i go to class to monitor my weight every wednesday i've been ok this week a touch to much cheese lol although i have been eating alot of pasta bake ....well its better than pizza ands sweets lol not together mind thats gross:blush: i'm findin it hard lately but need the class to keep my self in check :dohh: i'll be much happier when we have warmer weather here was gonna walk to school today only to get up and it be snowing really thick and i'm brave but not that brave lol

Hi ladies

How is everyone doing? I've managed to be quite good since the 2nd Jan which is no mean feat considering how many boxes of chocolate are left in the house from Chrismas. DH bought me some Guylian Trufflina - oh how I love them. I'm allowing myself 2 a day as a treat. I've started today well with some porridge. No idea what to have for lunch - perhaps a jacket potato? If I can remember the red and green rules I think I'm going to try and do a version of Slimming World to get me on track. I did it a few years ago and lost two stone. It's definitely healthier than Atkins which is the most effective but hardcore diet I've done (size 22 to size 14 in 7 months). I don't think I can handle doing Atkins ever again. I need to have a real think about the exercise side of things because as much as I loathe it I know I won't lose the weight if I don't get off my (not inconsiderable) bum! Perhaps I should start using the wii fit again as I haven't been on it for ages.

Flutterbaby - are you managing to do some exercise with the bump??

Hope everyone is well x

Hi ladies

How is everyone doing? I've managed to be quite good since the 2nd Jan which is no mean feat considering how many boxes of chocolate are left in the house from Chrismas. DH bought me some Guylian Trufflina - oh how I love them. I'm allowing myself 2 a day as a treat. I've started today well with some porridge. No idea what to have for lunch - perhaps a jacket potato? If I can remember the red and green rules I think I'm going to try and do a version of Slimming World to get me on track. I did it a few years ago and lost two stone. It's definitely healthier than Atkins which is the most effective but hardcore diet I've done (size 22 to size 14 in 7 months). I don't think I can handle doing Atkins ever again. I need to have a real think about the exercise side of things because as much as I loathe it I know I won't lose the weight if I don't get off my (not inconsiderable) bum! Perhaps I should start using the wii fit again as I haven't been on it for ages.

Flutterbaby - are you managing to do some exercise with the bump??

Hope everyone is well x

noticed your pic congrats hunny when you due i love it :happydance:
yeah i walk dog swimming go to gym but don't jog or bouncin exercise ask gym leader to tell you whats ok for you to do i did pregnancy yoga for beginners with my last one it's fab send you to sleep really relaxin :sleep: as long as you don't over do it it should be okay :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I have got my doctor's appointment next Thurs so I should have it officially confirmed then. I still can't believe I got a positive on a CBD at only 10/11 DPO. It hasn't really sunk in yet to be honest, I'm still in shock. I know it sounds mad but I just wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly. I'd convinced myself everything was against me, my age (34), the fact that I'm overweight etc etc but it just goes to show how much the media influences the way you think. We only BD twice during the fertile time on CD10 and CD14 so it just goes to show sometimes it is quality not quantity. (My DH went back into hospital on CD15 so he must have super sperm) I did do a few kegels after but I didn't prop my bum or leg's up or anything like that.

I'll have a look into pregnancy yoga there is bound to be some classes in my area of London. I do like the idea of swimming again or maybe aqua aerobics as I saw some pregnant ladies doing that on the tv and it looked great.

Sprinkling lot's of :dust: on the lovely ladies on this thread. Don't believe everything you read in the paper's or see on the tv

xx

Thanks ladies. I have got my doctor's appointment next Thurs so I should have it officially confirmed then. I still can't believe I got a positive on a CBD at only 10/11 DPO. It hasn't really sunk in yet to be honest, I'm still in shock. I know it sounds mad but I just wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly. I'd convinced myself everything was against me, my age (34), the fact that I'm overweight etc etc but it just goes to show how much the media influences the way you think. We only BD twice during the fertile time on CD10 and CD14 so it just goes to show sometimes it is quality not quantity. (My DH went back into hospital on CD15 so he must have super sperm) I did do a few kegels after but I didn't prop my bum or leg's up or anything like that.

I'll have a look into pregnancy yoga there is bound to be some classes in my area of London. I do like the idea of swimming again or maybe aqua aerobics as I saw some pregnant ladies doing that on the tv and it looked great.

Sprinkling lot's of :dust: on the lovely ladies on this thread. Don't believe everything you read in the paper's or see on the tv

xx

swimming classes are called aquanatal for pregnant women and i do that as well its ace and you feel soooo light again and thats lovely with a bit bump around my area they classes only take women 20 weeks plus due to popular demand but if you can get into it it really give your body a rest from weight and the hip motions help you through the labour and the round motions help your hips and are yoga dvds you can get amazon is a place to check although i'd love to do a class pregnancy yoga class but it isn't something i've found in my area yet :cry:
its funny how when your trying but not really trying it happens that way same happened to me lol wish you a happy healthy 9 months:hugs:

Hi guys. I'm currently in my first cycle of officially TTC. So excited but a little worried about my size. I quit smoking March 09 and don't drink but I'm a total comfort eater. I eat to fix myself. Don't know whether anyone here identifies with that.
My daughters (13 and 12) persuaded me to get onto the wii fit after Christmas, and I did manage to lose my Christmas weight but I'm slipping back.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys. I'm currently in my first cycle of officially TTC. So excited but a little worried about my size. I quit smoking March 09 and don't drink but I'm a total comfort eater. I eat to fix myself. Don't know whether anyone here identifies with that.
My daughters (13 and 12) persuaded me to get onto the wii fit after Christmas, and I did manage to lose my Christmas weight but I'm slipping back.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

i'm totally like you have a fall out with fella and nothing fixes my heart like a donna kebab! its okay to have bad days the way i see it is if you have more good days than bad your doing better than you would be if you wasn't watching what you eat of doing no excercise and although its hard don't feel guilty if you slip note it and get back on the wagon

I'm terrible flutterbaby!! I eat when I'm sad, mad, crazy, happy, disappointed, basically any emotion is either commiserated or celebrated with food.

Congratulations on your :bfp: It's absolutely fantastic. It gives me hope.

Hey, i'm new to BnB and will be TTC#2, I've lost 26bs with Slimming World so far. I'm hoping this thread may give my motivation a nudge as I'm starting to get side-tracked!! I could do with shifting another 20lbs :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->