TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Yay Jokerette! I love seeing progression pics. Especially yours. :)

Woop woop Jokerette, thanks for sharing your picture :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing ok?i notice a lot of you are in the TWW right now, hope you are keeping busy? :hugs:
Catch up better soon...home tomorrow xxx

Not feeling as optimistic today... but maybe i should stop testing. todays IC was the same as yesterday and FRER was so faint i could hardly see it :( i called my DR and I'm going in for hcg blood today and again on Monday to see if they are rising

Xoxox jokerette. FX for super high hcg!

I am in the TWW and just trying not to read too much into symptoms, so early still. Dpo4 or 6...

Same here twinklie 3 or 4 dpo. Have had major heartburn which I never get but I know it's too early for symptoms! X

Hi girls! I am hoping that I actually just ovulated as well. Got a few positive opks and yesterday and today was negative so I am CD36/possible 2 or 3dpo. I had right ovary pain on CD32 and positive opk CD32,33,34. Yesterday opk was negative. I think I might start temping if I end up getting AF anytime soon.
My weekly pregnancy test was BFN this morning so I definitely haven't ovulated yet.

Hoping for really, really high hcg levels for you Jokerette!

If I did ovulate, I'm not far off from a few of you ladies!! Trying as hard as I can to ignore symptoms! I'll just have to wait till next Friday to test!

Thanks Twinklie! I hope I did. I guess I won't know unless I get a BFP or AF!

@ hope: FXed that you O'ed!!!! :happydance:
@Jokerette: Sending good thoughts and prayers for high hcg! :hugs:

I was ignoring symptoms well until today hahah:blush:

So tired (not sleeping well) and moody. Also, my uterus was so irritable today (couldn't handle my jeans pressing that area. I'm only 6dpo, so I am fairly sure it is too early for implantation (by about a day), but we will see. Staying super positive!!!:happydance:

Still hoping I can stop myself from testing early :haha:

<3

Tiger I will be a bad influence with testing early probably! Haha

hahah yes you will!! I already googled "internet cheapies" to see what I could find. I stopped myself from clicking "purchase" hahah

I get mine from amazon. I bought a big pack of OPKs and preggo tests. Wondflo

hcg was only 10 at 12dpo. I got my first BFP ay 9dpo... so thats not looking good. I am crampy today, so i kind of think AF might show up. At this point limbo sucks.. my "real life" best friend Twinklie12 went through this last month and my heart breaks for her even more now that I know how it feels firsthand. I just want to get onto the next cycle :cry: Good news was my progesterone was 17.5, so my weaning from Breastfeeding did not seem to effect this pregnancy. That is good news for future months. I will keep you ladies posted if and when AF arrives

It's so hard not to poas! I hate to admit this, but I bought 30 tests and only have 5 left. I tested so much after I originally thought I had ovulated and wasted them all. I'm glad they were all cheapies. Its a good thing I decided to test only once a week. They should last me a month now...I said should. I'm hopeless. I think I'm going to have to buy some more. I'm glad DH doesn't ask me how many I'm buying or for how much!

It's so hard not to poas! I hate to admit this, but I bought 30 tests and only have 5 left. I tested so much after I originally thought I had ovulated and wasted them all. I'm glad they were all cheapies. Its a good thing I decided to test only once a week. They should last me a month now...I said should. I'm hopeless. I think I'm going to have to buy some more. I'm glad DH doesn't ask me how many I'm buying or for how much!

Haha! I've been there!! I bought 50 cheapies this round and about 8 FRER! Thank goodness for internet cheapies... I feel less guilty!

Oh Jokerette! I really hope that AF stays away and your hcg levels rise. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you right now. I hope you know that we are all with you through this and keeping our fingers crossed for a super sticky bean!!

Haha! I've been there!! I bought 50 cheapies this round and about 8 FRER! Thank goodness for internet cheapies... I feel less guilty!

Hahaha!! Have you used them all up? I just ordered 3 FRER...I really have no willpower.:nope:

Hello Ladies!

I have been busy cleaning my house, and my daughters have been sick.:cry: but now they are doing much better. I had a phone interview with an hospital yesterday! I am so happy about it, I hope they will call me back within 2 weeks to let me know that they want to a face to face interview. I am keeping my FX!

I am on CD11. I forgot to take my temp this morning since I had to get up early this morning to wash a lot of clothes.:growlmad: I think I will ovulate sometime next week.

How is everybody doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->