TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Oh Jokerette, I am so sorry. You are not out until :witch: is here, and we will all be keeping FXed for that hcg to rise on up! :hugs: :af::af::af:

Jokerette, I have everything crossed for you,hoping the news is good and this bean sticks there strong xxx

Hope you must be shattered...I hope this was o and you can relax a little.

Hello Ladies!

I have been busy cleaning my house, and my daughters have been sick.:cry: but now they are doing much better. I had a phone interview with an hospital yesterday! I am so happy about it, I hope they will call me back within 2 weeks to let me know that they want to a face to face interview. I am keeping my FX!

I am on CD11. I forgot to take my temp this morning since I had to get up early this morning to wash a lot of clothes.:growlmad: I think I will ovulate sometime next week.

How is everybody doing today?

Glad to hear your girls are doing better. It can be really hard as a parent when your kids are sick and there's only so much you can do to help them. FX that the hospital calls you back!

Doing well. Had to do a ton of raking and sweeping at our clinic because the storm we just had made our driveway, sidewalk, and yard totally unrecognizable. Spent about an hour doing that, and then we have about as much at our house.

My body is hurting, but I am not doing any heavy lifting, nothing too strenuous, or too much bearing down. I am trying to just help get it done without overexerting.

But I am happy, loving life, and enjoying the crisp fall weather.:happydance:

You?:flower:

Hello everyone! CD38 today and feeling pretty good. Had some slight cramps and chest pain today. Not like "oh man, I'm having a heart attack pain". Its more like a muscle ache in the middle of my chest. I only remember having this when I was pregnant with my girls and my bbs were growing. My bbs are pretty small so thats why I can feel the muscles in my chest I guess. It could just be some random hormonal thing of course. I don't want to get my hopes too high, but lets keep our FX'd!!
How's everyone else doing today?

Doing well. Had to do a ton of raking and sweeping at our clinic because the storm we just had made our driveway, sidewalk, and yard totally unrecognizable. Spent about an hour doing that, and then we have about as much at our house.

My body is hurting, but I am not doing any heavy lifting, nothing too strenuous, or too much bearing down. I am trying to just help get it done without overexerting.

But I am happy, loving life, and enjoying the crisp fall weather.:happydance:

You?:flower:
Take it easy tiger! I wonder if your body found it harder because a little bean is settling in?

Im glad you're enjoying fall. It feels like winter here and it's horrid...I love the sunshine.

I'm on cd10 and gearing up for the big o push! We've been bd'ing already, I wonder if I o'd earlier than I thought last cycle and so missed it?? :shrug:
Lots of testing coming up this week. You're doing Friday Tiger...when is everyone else testing? Xxx

Hello everyone! CD38 today and feeling pretty good. Had some slight cramps and chest pain today. Not like "oh man, I'm having a heart attack pain". Its more like a muscle ache in the middle of my chest. I only remember having this when I was pregnant with my girls and my bbs were growing. My bbs are pretty small so thats why I can feel the muscles in my chest I guess. It could just be some random hormonal thing of course. I don't want to get my hopes too high, but lets keep our FX'd!!
How's everyone else doing today?

Ooooo fxd hope! When will you test? Xxx

I'm trying to hold off till friday. I'm not going to say possibly 9dpo anymore. I'm just going to assume that I did ovulate and if I don't get a BFP or AF by Nov 14, then I know I didn't ovulate. So, I'll be 9dpo on friday and hoping we all get a sticky bean!!

Looking forward to all of the testing and hoping for some bfps!! I'm about 5dpo now and feeling shattered! Ill wait until 14 dpo to test tho I think.

Hope you all had lovely weekends? X

Update: haha Not raking at our house, which is probably for the better. It started raining, and I am just feeling pooped from the work we did at our clinic.

Thanks PK, I am definitely taking your advice about resting. Thanks :)

I am doing fine today, really no symptoms to speak of. I think I am testing Tuesday which is DPO 8 or 10. Trying not to dwell on it so I don't obsess! :)

Can't wait to see some tests and BFPS!! :)

No AF yet for me yet... But I know the chemical pregnancy will happen soon
Todays FRER's and IC's are both almost blank... so hCG is definitely going down. I sort of hope AF comes soon.

I'm sure someday when I do hold my rainbow baby in my arms i will know exactly why this happened... and I don't know if this makes me selfish, but if this egg wasn't a strong egg then I think it was meant to be because having a baby who would struggle to survive in the world is difficult to... so when the time comes I hope for a strong, healthy pregnancy with a strong healthy baby in the end. Even though I know I will never know the pain of someone who carries a baby long term, or into 2nd trimester, or even further into 1st tri, I did let myself get attached to this little bean, even if only for a few short days. I found myself planning when we would tell friends, imagining and wondering if its a boy or a girl, calculating how far apart the kids would be, and even how much fun we would have next summer as a family of 4. But, I am really finding peace knowing that this was not cause by anything I did, and knowing that this really is the plan of something bigger and greater than me. xoxox, im also so thankful for you BNB girls. Thank you for being so supportive, and for no one belittling it saying it is "just a chemical" or anything like that.

I can't wait to see some more fall BFPS and join you hopefully next month!

Can't wait to see some tests and BFPS!! :)

No AF yet for me yet... But I know the chemical pregnancy will happen soon
Todays FRER's and IC's are both almost blank... so hCG is definitely going down. I sort of hope AF comes soon.

I'm sure someday when I do hold my rainbow baby in my arms i will know exactly why this happened... and I don't know if this makes me selfish, but if this egg wasn't a strong egg then I think it was meant to be because having a baby who would struggle to survive in the world is difficult to... so when the time comes I hope for a strong, healthy pregnancy with a strong healthy baby in the end. Even though I know I will never know the pain of someone who carries a baby long term, or into 2nd trimester, or even further into 1st tri, I did let myself get attached to this little bean, even if only for a few short days. I found myself planning when we would tell friends, imagining and wondering if its a boy or a girl, calculating how far apart the kids would be, and even how much fun we would have next summer as a family of 4. But, I am really finding peace knowing that this was not cause by anything I did, and knowing that this really is the plan of something bigger and greater than me. xoxox, im also so thankful for you BNB girls. Thank you for being so supportive, and for no one belittling it saying it is "just a chemical" or anything like that.

I can't wait to see some more fall BFPS and join you hopefully next month!

Awww Jokerette :cry:

No one here would tell you it is "just a chemical"

From the moment you decide to TTC (whether you have no children or 10) you are already a mom at heart, so losing an egg or losing a child all deserve respect and support! I love your attitude though. Your rainbow baby will be snuggled in tight awaiting your hugs and kisses someday!

Sending you a peaceful af so you and your dh can find closure to this unfortunate time. :hugs::hugs:

Aww Jokerette, when you go in for your blood test tomorrow, you'll get the answers you've been waiting for. And we would never ever say that its "just a chemical"! I'm glad that you're staying positive through this! Sending you lots of hugs! :hugs: :hugs:

What's wonderful attitude Jokerette, you are an inspiration and I hope you get answers about things soon to ease the mind and you can settle into the path you are to take. Lots of hugs darling...look after yourself :hugs:

:bfn: this morning, but that is ok. I didn't get a positive with my little guy until 2 days after my missed period.

:blush:
^This is my guilty face. My husband and I discussed testing early. He said that he would love to on Tuesday. Even after I reminded him of the negative tests with our first born. I know this sounds like I am lying, but I promise I am not exaggerating! hahah I woke up thinking it was Tuesday. I was even celebrating watching the newest episode of New Girl. I grabbed a clean disposable cup, went into the bathroom, and I tested. *cue anticlimactic music here*. I walked upstairs and told my husband, and he was like "why did you test today?" I sat there confused for quite some time before it dawned on me that today was Monday. Who doesn't want to skip Monday? haha:shrug:

My initial reaction was crushed. I think it is just natural. I am much better now. That's an understatement. I feel silly for testing early, but it has affected my mood 0%. I am back to feeling excited and happy. I am still feeling interesting things going on in my body, so I have that to keep me positive. The other thing about my :witch: is that I will spot for a couple days before. I have that to look out for. :af::af::af:

There's my silly update. I am also posting this at 6:33 because I woke up ready and rearing forgetting about the time change. :wacko::flower:

Can you please change me on the first post to an :angel:... my baby grew wings today :cry:

I hope we all get our BFP soon and some sticky beans, xxxxxx, ill be here with you all for the journey. DH and I would like to continue trying again right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->