TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Tiger, don't worry. Its still early and you might get a late positive again. Stay away AF, you old witch!!!

Jokerette, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm amazed that you are so strong and able to move on. I hope you get a sticky bean very soon! :hugs::flower:

Jokerette, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm amazed that you are so strong and able to move on. I hope you get a sticky bean very soon! :hugs::flower:

I couldn't word this any better! Thank you hopettc3 for the perfect words!

Jokerette, we are all here for you :hugs::hugs:

So sorry Jokerette :hugs: your angel was just too beautiful for earth. Fly high little bean :kiss: strength and hugs Jokerette xxx

Jokerette, I am so sorry for you loss. Here is lots of hugs. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flower: The good thing is that you and your DH want to try again. Never give up on want you want!:flower:

So sorry to hear that jokerette. I hope no one would belittle your loss by saying anything like its just a chemical, we definitely understand here. Sending big hugs and ill be rooting for your sticky bean next cycle. You deserve it, your positive attitude is amazing. X

Tiger, it might still be too early, fingers crossed! When is af due? And yeh, I'm happy to 'forget' about Mondays haha! X

How's everyone else? I'm nearly halfway through my tww!

So sorry to hear that jokerette. I hope no one would belittle your loss by saying anything like its just a chemical, we definitely understand here. Sending big hugs and ill be rooting for your sticky bean next cycle. You deserve it, your positive attitude is amazing. X

Tiger, it might still be too early, fingers crossed! When is af due? And yeh, I'm happy to 'forget' about Mondays haha! X

How's everyone else? I'm nearly halfway through my tww!

The :witch: is due this Friday. If I don't start spotting in the next two days, I will be happy dancing since all my cycles in my history have at least 2 days (usually 3) of spotting prior. We will see. Thank you!!!:hugs:

Yay for TWW wait halfway point coming up for you!!!

Nearly there mrsw...how do you feel?

I'm cd11, just waiting for fertile days, but we are trying to bd earlier this cycle in case o is earlier than I thought?
A question for you ladies...does anyone keep bd'ing after they are sure o has been?

Thanks princess. I'm feeling ok, symptom analysing even though I know I shouldn't! Generally exhausted, mild heartburn and slightly tender bbs. Good luck to you this cycle! I would normally bd once more after ov, say day before, day of, skip a day and go once more, but we didn't this time as hubby was ill.

Hopefully bfp for you over the next few days tiger. Do you feel preggo?

It's completely impossible not to SS! Those 3 sound pretty hopeful. Is anyone feeling cold? That was a bg one for me!

No not been feeling cold, didn't know that was a symptom! Are you bding every other day or just as and when? Are you temping or opks or anything? X

No temping or opk's yet...I'm trying desperately to keep relaxed :wacko:
I'm tracking just by af on ff and bd'ing as often as we can!
I think if nothing happens this cycle I may try opk's next cycle just to check I am actually o'ing in the right kind of place!

Thanks princess. I'm feeling ok, symptom analysing even though I know I shouldn't! Generally exhausted, mild heartburn and slightly tender bbs. Good luck to you this cycle! I would normally bd once more after ov, say day before, day of, skip a day and go once more, but we didn't this time as hubby was ill.

Hopefully bfp for you over the next few days tiger. Do you feel preggo?

I feel totally exhausted. We have been doing a lot of stuff, but it is pretty up to par with other days, and I feel my exhaustion is disproportionate to what I've done. I have a foggy head, and I feel like I'm moving in slow motion. The bbs are still burning by the end of the day. Nausea is not ever a PMS symptom for me, but I have been finding myself gagging on the idea of things these last two or so days. Even my husband talking about things that are a little "yucky" have been triggering things. I do get nauseated when I am tired, so it feels impossible to tell which way it's leaning. Do I feel pregnant? I do because I am just so freaking tired :haha:.Other than that, not necessarily. I feel like I am right in the middle! Teetering. :muaha:

I want to say "yes!" to be as positive as possible, but I also don't want to be embarrassed if this isn't our month. If that makes sense :shy: :blush:

The best way to word it is, I have been so tired lately that these could be symptoms of fatigue. But fatigue can be a symptom of pregnancy. I cannot tell which one is the cause and which are the effects. I think that best describes me in this moment. :)

It's completely impossible not to SS! Those 3 sound pretty hopeful. Is anyone feeling cold? That was a bg one for me!

I have been freezing!!! Last night, I shivered for no less than 5 minutes trying to warm up when I got under the covers. I've been generally agitated to the cold: cannot warm up and I don't like feeling my neck and shoulders cold. That is an interesting symptom! Admittedly though, it has been very chilly here.

Tiger! I can't believe you beat me to testing!!!! I thought for sure I would beat you to it! I might test tomorrow. I did feel a little nauseous this morning too. FX!

I know! I cannot believe it! hahah It was accidentally a day early, but I still cannot believe I didn't stick to my guns and wait for Friday :)

The nausea is by far the most convincing SS for me, and I almost hate it because I will feel silly for writing it down if it isn't a bfp eventually. However, it really is there. It was even hard for me to prepare dinner because some of the veggies were making me gag. We'll see!!! FXed!!!!

Tiger you have so many good symptoms! I am almost jealous. Fax! :dust:

Hi girls! I love hearing symptoms. Its still a bit early for me at 5dpo, but I'm starting to ss a little. I had some cramping today, my bbs are a little sore (random soreness throughout the day), really wet "down there", and I woke up with a super stuffy nose. I'm thinking I might be getting a cold because my girls both have stuffy noses. Its also starting to get colder here so I'm obviously going to feel colder. I'm not sure if this is a symptom, but I've had an increase in saliva and I felt a little nauseous today. I feel comfortable listing these symptoms here now. If Tiger is brave enough to do it, then so am I! If I end up with a negative test, then I guess my body is seriously messing with me. Hormones are crazy!!!

Oh, I just wanted to add that I realized there is no point in me using opks. I kept getting positive opks up till yesterday so I looked it up online. Apparently, people with pcos have really messed up lh levels so they can get random surges throughout their cycle. So basically, OPKs are totally useless for me. Oh well.
I felt o pain and I had ewcm so I'm pretty sure I ovulated even without the opk.

Tiger those symptoms sound so good! I'm full of hope for you this month :happydance:

Hi girls! I love hearing symptoms. Its still a bit early for me at 5dpo, but I'm starting to ss a little. I had some cramping today, my bbs are a little sore (random soreness throughout the day), really wet "down there", and I woke up with a super stuffy nose. I'm thinking I might be getting a cold because my girls both have stuffy noses. Its also starting to get colder here so I'm obviously going to feel colder. I'm not sure if this is a symptom, but I've had an increase in saliva and I felt a little nauseous today. I feel comfortable listing these symptoms here now. If Tiger is brave enough to do it, then so am I! If I end up with a negative test, then I guess my body is seriously messing with me. Hormones are crazy!!!

That is exactly how I feel. Of course I will be embarrassed if I have a true negative, but I would rather be honest with what I am feeling. As I said before too, I am not going out looking for these. I am only writing down things that have stopped me and made me go... "hmmm what was that?" or "ow ow ow ow!!" I am right there with you! If it is a negative, it is also a good thing because you will know what your body and mind are capable of. :hugs::flower:

Enough of this "if it's negative" talk from me!! :af::af::af: :haha:! We have to stay positive! :dust: everywhere!!!

Either way though, you shouldn't feel embarrassed, and neither should anyone else. As long as you are not googling "early pregnancy symptoms" and then jotting down what you are feeling, I would say that they should be pretty honest. Most of mine have caught me off-guard or have been big enough to catch my attention when I was paying attention to something else entirely.

We're all in this together! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Also, it sounds like you timed things well with bd'ing! I would worry about the OPKs, especially if there is information about it not working well with PCOS. I have a feeling they wouldn't work for me since I cannot get a positive pregnancy test until super late. I imagine OPKs would plague me with the same wasted time. :shrug: oh well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->