TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Tiger those symptoms sound so good! I'm full of hope for you this month :happydance:

Awww thanks. I had some severe cramping last night, to the point that I accepted the :witch: coming. Then I realized that I never cramp before spotting, just day 1-day 2 of bleeding. I went to the bathroom to pee and to wipe, what I expected would be spotting, and found nothing.

Staying positive, but these next few days are crunch time! EEP! :eek:

I should note that my husband pointed something out for me yesterday when we were getting ready for bed. He was saying how nice my skin looked and felt. I realized that I have not had any breakouts since the first few dpo, and now nothing. I haven't even used my Aveeno lotion that helps me keep it at bay during this time because I know they are bad for use during pregnancy. I always break out! :drunk: Here's to listing more and more things to assist my foot in my mouth later! :haha:

Really excited/nervous!!

How is everyone? Anyone newly joining the TWW? Anyone bd'ing like crazy? Anyone far enough into the TWW where they have started SSing? :hugs::flower:

Ooo tiger...sounding so good. I will be so confused if you are not pg this cycle!

How are you Jokerette? :hugs:

I'm cd13, starting the bd'ing like crazy!! I'm trying to manage every day this week as I just had a feeling last cycle I might have o'd earlier than ff said? Today I had some ewcm but I'm never sure if it's that or sperm from the night before?? :blush:
I still haven't checked my cp yet and I said I would!!
I have quite a busy week at work this week, with a trip today and parents evening tomorrow so I'm trying to keep as relaxed as possible.

Ooo tiger...sounding so good. I will be so confused if you are not pg this cycle!

I'm cd13, starting the bd'ing like crazy!! I'm trying to manage every day this week as I just had a feeling last cycle I might have o'd earlier than ff said? Today I had some ewcm but I'm never sure if it's that or sperm from the night before?? :blush:
I have quite a busy week at work this week, with a trip today and parents evening tomorrow so I'm trying to keep as relaxed as possible.

I've done adequate research on this because I was totally getting my arousal fluid/hubby's leftovers (sorry... TMI) confused with it. You want to give yourself at least 5-6 waking hours to check your cm. If you bd'ed the night before, don't check in the morning because it definitely be left over sperm. If you are up and about for a few hours (like noon), and you check it, that should be pretty accurate. You just have to make sure it isn't arousal fluid. Arousal fluid presents similarly to a combo of watery and ewcm. I hope that helps. I realized that I was checking wrong the first few days! Good luck and enjoy!!! :wink:

I;m doing much much better today. The day my spotting started (yesterday) i lost it.
I was a blibbering mess at work and just cried and sobbed. Had a glass of wine and went to bed early. I took today off work and let myself just be a bum. I feel so much better now. I'll never forget this experience or my angel, and I don't regret letting myself get attached, but I'm ready to try for a rainbow baby <3

I;m doing much much better today. The day my spotting started (yesterday) i lost it.
I was a blibbering mess at work and just cried and sobbed. Had a glass of wine and went to bed early. I took today off work and let myself just be a bum. I feel so much better now. I'll never forget this experience or my angel, and I don't regret letting myself get attached, but I'm ready to try for a rainbow baby <3

I'm glad you have been that blubbering mess, you must grieve for your baby and all the plans you made. It will always be a part of you no matter how short a time you were growing it :hugs:

Glad you are feeling a bit brighter, it will take time :kiss:

I've done adequate research on this because I was totally getting my arousal fluid/hubby's leftovers (sorry... TMI) confused with it. You want to give yourself at least 5-6 waking hours to check your cm. If you bd'ed the night before, don't check in the morning because it definitely be left over sperm. If you are up and about for a few hours (like noon), and you check it, that should be pretty accurate. You just have to make sure it isn't arousal fluid. Arousal fluid presents similarly to a combo of watery and ewcm. I hope that helps. I realized that I was checking wrong the first few days! Good luck and enjoy!!! :wink:
Excellent well it was in the evening when we had bd'd the night before so it sounds like ewcm?? Good sign??

You are are at the best time in the cycle for me princess! No waiting (except for ov!) and lots of bding :) exciting. I hope you catch the egg this month! I usually check my cm at night before my shower and before bd so I know that's what it is if that makes sense.

I agree with Princess. I'm so glad you had a chance to grieve and be there with your thoughts. You took the time you needed to be there with your thoughts and feelings. :hugs::hugs:

Excellent well it was in the evening when we had bd'd the night before so it sounds like ewcm?? Good sign??

It sounds perfect!!! Sounds like ewcm for sure :)

I agree this time is quite fun mrs w, although I'm tired tonight and the horniness hasn't quite hit yet so I'm having to muster up some energy tonight :winkwink:

Quiet on here today...any updates? Xxx

Still no sign of spotting.:shrug: I have made it through both days that I would have seen spotting start. Of course, I have tomorrow and Friday, but that would be a pattern never before seen by my body. :happydance:

I am starting to celebrate, and that makes me scared! :haha: I said it before, but I am so afraid to admit that I'm feeling nauseated right now because I will be wiping egg off my face while pulling my foot out of my mouth if I'm not. It has been intense though! Not to the point of [TMI caution for weak stomachs] vomiting, but I have had to snack or sip things to keep it at bay.

I want, so desperately, to POAS tomorrow morning, but I don't want to waste our last one if it's still too early for my silly body :wacko::winkwink:

How is everyone? Any updates?

I agree this time is quite fun mrs w, although I'm tired tonight and the horniness hasn't quite hit yet so I'm having to muster up some energy tonight :winkwink:

Quiet on here today...any updates? Xxx

haha horniness was definitely the best way for me to confirm peak day! I knew that CD 12 was going to be the last day when I couldn't keep myself off of dh... :winkwink:

I'm getting excited for you Tiger!! I really hope this is the month for you! All these symptoms sound like a BFP is coming soon!

I'm 7or8dpo today. I input my info into FF and ovufriend and they put my O at different days. I felt a few cramps today and my bbs were sore up in my armpits. I'm still feeling that pain in my c-section scar. Its kind of sensitive to touch too (in the areas that are not numb). I'm really hoping its my stretching uterus getting used to a sticky little bean!

I'm getting excited for you Tiger!! I really hope this is the month for you! All these symptoms sound like a BFP is coming soon!

I'm 7or8dpo today. I input my info into FF and ovufriend and they put my O at different days. I felt a few cramps today and my bbs were sore up in my armpits. I'm still feeling that pain in my c-section scar. Its kind of sensitive to touch too (in the areas that are not numb). I'm really hoping its my stretching uterus getting used to a sticky little bean!

Thank you! It is sure leaning that way, but I know so many people who've experienced this, and they end up a little crushed. Staying positive, but realistic... with a dash of overly excited!!! :haha::winkwink:

6 or 7 dpo isn't bad. At least it is just a day different. One day isn't too bad a difference if you bd'ed well, and it sounds like you and dh covered the days thoroughly!!

Oh the bbs! That's what happened to me. I had normal tenderness the day after O, but at 6dpo, my bbs enlarged when I woke up and they burned and hurt all day. It calmed down now, but still that quality v. normal (which is just achy). My uterus was also pretty sore from O until 6-7dpo. It has calmed down a ton!!!

So excited; FXed for a sticky bean for you!!!!! :dust:!!!!!!!:hugs:

Cd14 for me today. Ff predicting the first f fertile days but we have bd'd every day since Sunday as I wonder if I o earlier than I thought and missed it last time?? Feeling a bit sicky today and yesterday so I'm hoping it's not a bug that will get in the way of :sex:

It sounds like we have a lot of positive symptoms happening on here right now, I'm hoping it is a lucky month for us all? Xxx

:hi: sorry I havent been around much...not really had much to report but have been thinking of you ladies...how are your journeys?

Afm: I believe I am 7dpo...and seriously symptom spotting :/ oops

Xxx

:hi: sorry I havent been around much...not really had much to report but have been thinking of you ladies...how are your journeys?

Afm: I believe I am 7dpo...and seriously symptom spotting :/ oops

Xxx

Lots of symptom spotting here so your in good company!! :winkwink: what have you noticed?
When will you test? Fxd for you xxx

hey girls sorry ive been MIA im currently 13dpo ive had every symptom in the book lol but ive been using opks since Monday and they have been + ever since! im not ov as I don't feel I am and im sure I ov around cd21 as had +opks cd19/20 so im hoping its a good sign ive had a a few faint hpt but nothing conclusive so we will see!!

hows everyone doing!!?? xx

hey girls sorry ive been MIA im currently 13dpo ive had every symptom in the book lol but ive been using opks since Monday and they have been + ever since! im not ov as I don't feel I am and im sure I ov around cd21 as had +opks cd19/20 so im hoping its a good sign ive had a a few faint hpt but nothing conclusive so we will see!!

hows everyone doing!!?? xx

Fxd!! Faint lines on hpt sound pretty positive to me?!?! I think this is the start of a lucky month for us! Will you do a digi?

I'm on cd 14 and apparently the first of my fertile days, so we will see! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->