TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

yeah I have 2 digi but il save those for Monday if af doesn't come!! good luck hun!! xx

Hi girls, sorry I too have gone AWOL! I got my bfp nearly two weeks ago! The cheeky nooner that I managed to squeeze in on my peak day seemed to do the trick so am currently 6 wks preg.

I am obviously delighted but also very cautious about early pregnancy as know lots of people who have miscarried/had mmc recently so keeping everything crossed.

Wishing everyone lots of luck. Would highly recommend the cbfm! It turned out I was ovulating later than I thought (my ov symptoms don't tally with actual o day) - wish I had bought it a few months ago!

Anyway hope you're all good and hope to see lots more bfps soon xxxx

Woo hoo!! :happydance: massive congratulations Fleur!! Fxd for a super sticky bean Hun.
I love that it was the cheeky nooner that did it!! :winkwink:
Do you know your edd yet? Wishing you all the luck in the world...keep us updated xxx

Where did you get the cbfm from by the way Fleur and how much was it if you don't mind sharing? Xxx

Thanks princesskell! My edd is 1 July but actually I think it's more like 5 July as I ovulated late. That said, dd arrived 6 weeks early so who knows??!

I got the cbfm from amazon - think it was £60 (ouch!!!!!) and the test sticks are £20 for a months supply (though after the first month you should get two months supply out of them as it asks you for less sticks). I think you can get them cheaper second hand on eBay but I've never really got into eBay...

Would def recommend! Gives you so much more certainty than some of the posts I see saying 'is this opk positive yet' and having to test several times a day. The cbfm definitely took the stress out of ovulation symptom spotting for me.

Where is everyone else in their cycles? X

:hi: sorry I havent been around much...not really had much to report but have been thinking of you ladies...how are your journeys?

Afm: I believe I am 7dpo...and seriously symptom spotting :/ oops

Xxx

Lots of symptom spotting here so your in good company!! :winkwink: what have you noticed?
When will you test? Fxd for you xxx

ah ive had pretty much anything I can think of haha. Think im going a little loopy. Im planning on testing towards the end of next week as af is due around the 13th...so possibly thursday/friday if af hasnt shown up?

Loving all the positivity in here! Xxx

:bfn: but it was noon!

Backstory: I work in the morning at our clinic, and my husband works in the afternoon. I come home, we eat lunch together, and off he goes to work. Before he left for work, he wanted me to POAS. I told him it's best with FMU, but he was like "come on! It has to be positive now"

Nope.

That's ok. I am still feeling sick and all of that. Of course, I am going through the usual "maybe it is all in my head. Maybe my period will come tomorrow" etc. I know that would be soooooooo insane if that happened because too many things happened differently. No spotting still today, and it is 2 days late for that to start.

Doing ok, but dh's excitement melting into confusion hurt the most. It's one thing using logic on myself, but cheering him up was much worse. It's definitely making me second guess myself. My symptoms. My calculations. Trusting FF. All of that.

Silly me. I should have pushed a little harder with my original answer. "We cannot test today. It's too early still, and my urine won't be as concentrated. A negative will make us feel like crap" should have been what I said.:dohh:

:blush: It took me a lot longer this time to come out of the bfn funk, so that is why it took so long to write this. I actually did not want to record this one, but if :af:, people should know how late you can test negative.

Ok. Putting on a smile and moving on. Running an errand to pick up another box of tests. Thankfully they are still on sale, I believe. :flower::hugs:

Definitely giving it at least 2 days before retesting. I'm thinking Saturday or Sunday now. :shrug:

I am just checking in ladies. I am 3dpo today. I am feeling kind of down since the hospital did not call me for an interview, but I have another phone interview next week on Thursday. I started working today at the school, (the preschoolers are so adorable, they made me smile for the 2 hrs that I was there!) which the pay isn't much but it will do until I can get my foot in the door at an hospital. So now I can finally put on my resume that I am working, I hope that will catch the interviewer eye since I haven't worked in years!! By me working at an elementary school, it should let them know that I passed the FBI checks, background checks and of course drug testing. Please ladies keep your FX for me that somebody I will work in a hospital. Will chat tomorrow.:hugs::hugs:

FX for you tigermom that it is just too early! FX for all the rest of you ladies.:hugs::flower::flower:

Yay! We've had quite a few posts today! I can't wait to see some really strong BFPs on here really soon!

I'm 8or9dpo today. I think its probably more like 8dpo. I hate to admit it, but I couldn't fight it and poas today. It was obviously too early so I got a BFN :dohh:. I'll probably still test tomorrow morning and then wait a couple days to see if AF shows up.
As for symptoms, I've still got sore bbs. I felt nauseous all day today and was in serious need of a nap. The nausea could be the beginning of a cold and the nap could be lack of sleep. I did have some insomnia last night and the night before so maybe thats catching up to me. I'm trying to find other reasons for my symptoms so that if AF shows up, I won't feel like a total fool for falling for her evil ways. Who am I kidding? I'm totally falling for it. I totally think I'm pregnant one minute and the next I'm running to the bathroom looking for AF. :shrug:

:bfn: but it was noon!

Backstory: I work in the morning at our clinic, and my husband works in the afternoon. I come home, we eat lunch together, and off he goes to work. Before he left for work, he wanted me to POAS. I told him it's best with FMU, but he was like "come on! It has to be positive now"

Nope.

That's ok. I am still feeling sick and all of that. Of course, I am going through the usual "maybe it is all in my head. Maybe my period will come tomorrow" etc. I know that would be soooooooo insane if that happened because too many things happened differently. No spotting still today, and it is 2 days late for that to start.

Doing ok, but dh's excitement melting into confusion hurt the most. It's one thing using logic on myself, but cheering him up was much worse. It's definitely making me second guess myself. My symptoms. My calculations. Trusting FF. All of that.

Silly me. I should have pushed a little harder with my original answer. "We cannot test today. It's too early still, and my urine won't be as concentrated. A negative will make us feel like crap" should have been what I said.:dohh:

:blush: It took me a lot longer this time to come out of the bfn funk, so that is why it took so long to write this. I actually did not want to record this one, but if :af:, people should know how late you can test negative.

Ok. Putting on a smile and moving on. Running an errand to pick up another box of tests. Thankfully they are still on sale, I believe. :flower::hugs:

Definitely giving it at least 2 days before retesting. I'm thinking Saturday or Sunday now. :shrug:
:hugs: still too early....I'm still so positive for you Tiger xxx
I am just checking in ladies. I am 3dpo today. I am feeling kind of down since the hospital did not call me for an interview, but I have another phone interview next week on Thursday. I started working today at the school, (the preschoolers are so adorable, they made me smile for the 2 hrs that I was there!) which the pay isn't much but it will do until I can get my foot in the door at an hospital. So now I can finally put on my resume that I am working, I hope that will catch the interviewer eye since I haven't worked in years!! By me working at an elementary school, it should let them know that I passed the FBI checks, background checks and of course drug testing. Please ladies keep your FX for me that somebody I will work in a hospital. Will chat tomorrow.:hugs::hugs:

FX for you tigermom that it is just too early! FX for all the rest of you ladies.:hugs::flower::flower:
sorry you didn't get an interview. Never forget your dream, your opportunity will be hiding somewhere and I will keep extra fxd for you :hugs: I'm glad you enjoyed the classroom, I certainly love my job and it makes me smile everyday. So TWW for you...SS starts here!! What cd do you o?

Yay! We've had quite a few posts today! I can't wait to see some really strong BFPs on here really soon!

I'm 8or9dpo today. I think its probably more like 8dpo. I hate to admit it, but I couldn't fight it and poas today. It was obviously too early so I got a BFN :dohh:. I'll probably still test tomorrow morning and then wait a couple days to see if AF shows up.
As for symptoms, I've still got sore bbs. I felt nauseous all day today and was in serious need of a nap. The nausea could be the beginning of a cold and the nap could be lack of sleep. I did have some insomnia last night and the night before so maybe thats catching up to me. I'm trying to find other reasons for my symptoms so that if AF shows up, I won't feel like a total fool for falling for her evil ways. Who am I kidding? I'm totally falling for it. I totally think I'm pregnant one minute and the next I'm running to the bathroom looking for AF. :shrug:
Love you early testers :haha: sound like good symptoms starting so hope the bfn changes soon. How many tests do you have?

I'm cd14 and supposed to o on Sunday although my lower abdomen is tender so could that be the 'middle' pain you were describing of o?? Had ewcm the other day but could have been :sperm:! No horniness yet though? We have dtd every day for a week now, although its always been an evening and I want to try vary it up this weekend if possible just in case evening is not working for me?? Any research in that anyone?
So just keeping positive...don't know if it's my turn yet but trying very hard!! Xxx

well im 14dpo I wasn't going to test today but im gradually changing my mind lol im not sure if I should or not ive held my wee for 2 hours so far so we will see!! il an opk tho as they have been positive everyday since I started testing Monday!

heres todays what do you think + opk but extremely faint hpt
photo (4).jpg

OOoooooOOO it looks good. I think I can see it!!! Are you going to use a digi now????? So exciting!!!:hugs:

so tempted to use a digi ive not used one before but my body is quite slow in getting bfp so I don't want to see not pregnant!!

my back is sore at the moment and I feel so sleepy, but dinner has to be cooked:dohh:

A little update on this momma...

EDITED:NO PERIOD YET!!! The :witch: is due today, and she has shown nothing. "Ok ladies. I am going to be honest with you. Literally went to the bathroom after I posted that, and I wiped something very faintly pink.

I think I am out this cycle. Definitely feeling the fool. I tried not to SS because I wasn't even planning on participating in that. Only when something gripped my attention did I even take notice.

Maybe taking the prenatal silenced the spotting. Maybe I really felt nauseated, but maybe it was because of the prenatal...

Trying to stay positive, but that wiped kind of was the conclusion. "

Leaving the rest of my post because they are still the truth. My temp went down today, but not a dive. I didn't sleep well last night, and I woke frequently before temping this morning. It was down, but it was still well within a good range, I think.

Uterus is a little gurgly?!?! is the best way I can describe it. Definitely not cramping, but it is making me aware of it.

The best sign of all is, as you may remember, I upped my calories (as I am a MFP user), and I still lost a pound this last week. I upped the calories to maintenance, and I usually ate over that because of cravings and the need to snack, but I still lost weight. Obviously, I am not celebrating the loss, as I want to be as healthy for this baby as possible by not losing weight while pregnant, but if af were on her way, I would have gained probably 2-3lbs of water weight eating at a calorie deficit. I'm eating much more than that and still lost!!! Does that make sense? I think af is long gone. I think there is a baby in my belly!!! :happydance::dance::cry: Having said that, I will be adjusting my calories a bit further until I find a better balance.

Not testing today for two reasons: 1) We had a storm last night, and I didn't feel comfortable taking my 2yo out in it to get some digis. 2)I am just going to wait until Sunday since I got that bfn yesterday. I know with my son that I got negatives until af was two days late. Each day that goes by without a sign from the :witch: is more confirmation that this girl is carrying!!!! EEEP!!!!

For those that have been gone for awhile, you may have missed me explaining how regular my cycles are. I always have a 12 day luteal phase, so af should be today, unless a freak accident with my cycle has occurred. It can happen, so I am still not telling anyone "I'm pregnant" without that bfp, but I am getting so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->