TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Not sure what is going on.

I definitely was spotting all day... every trip to the bathroom included pink spotting, some included clots :(. However, the spotting has slowed down this evening. Still no cramping, not usual cramping at least.

Still feel totally exhausted. Went through a lot of emotions today. Our schedule was slow at work, so my husband came home early, and we just went to Half-Price Books for a relaxing afternoon with our lil' guy. Within a matter of minutes of coming home, my husband had managed to put a smile on my face and turn my sadness into joy! How does that man do it?:cloud9:

The good thing: I know my husband really wants this. We had talked a week ago about not trying again, so we can just visit his family in Taiwan while I am not pregnant. Today though, he hugged me so tight, and he said "I still want to try! I don't want to stop trying in order to visit Taiwan. I'd rather go pregnant!" and I totally agreed. Not being pregnant, a chemical pregnancy (that someone private messaged me about), or possibly still being pregnant... either way, it made us realize how ready we are for this little one to come to us.

Still became extremely car sick today, still battled nausea, and I was definitely fighting to keep my eyes open. My bbs still hurt, so I will know it is :witch: if those go completely away accompanied with the bleeding. Right now, I am not out yet!!!! Fighting this until the end, and it isn't the end... just the beginning of another chance!!! :hugs:

We are staying positive until af comes, but we are not holding too much to this cycle. I grieved today, and I needed it. Now, no matter which way it goes, I will be ready. Fingers are still crossed, but my heart is open to whatever happens.

Implantation bleeding can still include clots Tiger??
I love how your dh can make you feel so sunny...he sounds like a good guy.
I hope today brings answers for you. How are your temps? Xxx

Cd15 for me today so o could be anytime now? Yesterday I felt a bit icky with a delicate tummy so I don't know if this was o pain? I also finally tried feeling my cervix! It felt very high up but as I have nothing to compare with I will keep checking these next few days?
We have bd'd every day for a week now so I'm confident we have covered an early o. I'm a bit shattered with it all tbh but last night was the first time this cycle I was fully in the mood so maybe another sign of o?

My parents had F overnight last night so we went to the cinema and for a meal, it was lovely. This morning I'm lazing in bed before I go pick her up! Xxx

good luck tiger glad you have a good guy there!!! xx

afm.....definite faint lines this morning!!!:happydance: im so excited!! what do you think? af due today.
photo 1 (5).jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 2 (6).jpg

Congratulations rikschick!! Looks like a bfp to me :)

Tiger I hope yours is an ib and not af. X

Something's definitely appearing ricschick!! :happydance: keep poas'ing!!

Are you awake yet tiger?

We just got in a cheeky nooner, following fleur's success!! :winkwink:
I checked my cervix again this morning, still very high, couldn't really work out anything else about it! Xxx

I posted in my journal more detailed a few minutes ago, but I'm here :coffee:. Still no menses. Just spotting that has slowed down and gone brown. Clots have disappeared. Most of what I've read, the clots distinguish menses, not ib. However, they all say "if your cycles are regular, and you are spotting instead of bleeding, you are more likely pregnant." hahah :dohh: Thanks for that totally conflicting information, mypregnancybaby.com :roll: :haha:

My other short update is that I ran to the bathroom from morning sickness around 2am when I woke for what I thought was just before my alarm (haha oops), and then again about 30 minutes ago.

Jesus, take the wheel! I'm so lost :haha: Just praying, and keeping a smile on my face. I would have killed a month ago to be in this position of TTC, so I will take each part of it with a grain of salt, the emotions I feel, and eventually a smile back on my face!!!

@Ricschick: IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!! :hugs::happydance: How are you feeling? FXed for no :witch: today for you!!!

@Princess: :rofl: These nooners are putting a smile on my face!! You all are adorable!!! :haha:

@Mrs W: Thank you!! Keeping my FXed that is true! Today's incredibly different nausea put me back in the "this could be pregnancy?!?!" boat. Last night, I was definitely Team Menses and ready to move on. We will see!!! :hugs:

ricschick! I see the start of a BFP!!

Pricesskell, cheeky nooner!!:happydance: Too funny! And don't worry, you'll get the hang of your cp. Just so you know, it will feel like your lips when soft and like your nose when its firm.

Tiger: Reading all your posts keep me positive and my hopes for a BFP high. I'm still keeping my FX'd for you!!

I'm 10dpo and didn't test today. Yay me!! I only have the one test left so I'm holding out for tomorrow. If its still negative, I have to wait till Tues or Wed when my frers come in. Even if I wanted to buy them in town, the pharmacy's closed sun and mon(for the holiday) so I'd have to wait till tues anyways. I keep going back and forth thinking AF might be coming. **TMI Alert** I had diarrhea last night and this morning which is what usually happens the day before AF. I'm hoping its not AF and maybe my body making room for baby??? Oh well, all I can do now is keep symptom spotting and waiting for my BFP!

How are all you ladies doing? Any updates?

I posted in my journal more detailed a few minutes ago, but I'm here :coffee:. Still no menses. Just spotting that has slowed down and gone brown. Clots have disappeared. Most of what I've read, the clots distinguish menses, not ib. However, they all say "if your cycles are regular, and you are spotting instead of bleeding, you are more likely pregnant." hahah :dohh: Thanks for that totally conflicting information, mypregnancybaby.com :roll: :haha:

My other short update is that I ran to the bathroom from morning sickness around 2am when I woke for what I thought was just before my alarm (haha oops), and then again about 30 minutes ago.

Jesus, take the wheel! I'm so lost :haha: Just praying, and keeping a smile on my face. I would have killed a month ago to be in this position of TTC, so I will take each part of it with a grain of salt, the emotions I feel, and eventually a smile back on my face!!!

@Ricschick: IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!! :hugs::happydance: How are you feeling? FXed for no :witch: today for you!!!

@Princess: :rofl: These nooners are putting a smile on my face!! You all are adorable!!! :haha:

@Mrs W: Thank you!! Keeping my FXed that is true! Today's incredibly different nausea put me back in the "this could be pregnancy?!?!" boat. Last night, I was definitely Team Menses and ready to move on. We will see!!! :hugs:
I'm so lost for you too!! I agree the Internet is so confusing at times like this. Unfortunately the only thing that confirms things is time and patience...very hard in times of ttc! :dohh: I think it sounds very hopeful in terms of being pg and although your excitement could have stressed your body out and help off spotting I don't understand what one day of bleeding could be?? Sorry for the sickness though...rubbish feeling, but good! Can't wait for your next test xxx

ricschick! I see the start of a BFP!!

Pricesskell, cheeky nooner!!:happydance: Too funny! And don't worry, you'll get the hang of your cp. Just so you know, it will feel like your lips when soft and like your nose when its firm.

Tiger: Reading all your posts keep me positive and my hopes for a BFP high. I'm still keeping my FX'd for you!!

I'm 10dpo and didn't test today. Yay me!! I only have the one test left so I'm holding out for tomorrow. If its still negative, I have to wait till Tues or Wed when my frers come in. Even if I wanted to buy them in town, the pharmacy's closed sun and mon(for the holiday) so I'd have to wait till tues anyways. I keep going back and forth thinking AF might be coming. **TMI Alert** I had diarrhea last night and this morning which is what usually happens the day before AF. I'm hoping its not AF and maybe my body making room for baby??? Oh well, all I can do now is keep symptom spotting and waiting for my BFP!

How are all you ladies doing? Any updates?
thanks hope...so does soft lips mean o? Or is firm nose o?? I'm lost!!
Oh gosh another test from you tomorrow too...how exciting. Are you 8 hours behind me too? It's 6.15pm here in the uk xxx

Princess, hahaha! Soft lips means o. It takes practice to really figure it out and sometimes you're still confused. Yes, we're 8hrs behind you.

So far yes it's just adding to my confusion!!so after o has finished it will come lower and go firm?

So I need to wait until 2pm for the next batch of testing news :dohh:?!

So far yes it's just adding to my confusion!!so after o has finished it will come lower and go firm?

So I need to wait until 2pm for the next batch of testing news :dohh:?!

I know, its so confusing. It should get firm and low after o, but I have to say that it doesn't always happen. And you should check it at the same time everyday because its usually higher in the morning and lower in the evening. I've been checking am and pm just to see the difference. For me, it would change, but the last 3 days it has stayed high, soft, and closed so I'm hoping thats a good sign that I'm pregnant!!

Lol! Sorry you have to wait so long to hear our results. It's nice to have all you ladies giving us so much support and to know that you're just as excited as us to see the results!

@hope: It sounds so good!!! Sounds really good :happydance:

Thanks Tiger! I really hope so, but I'm starting to get doubts. I've been getting major AF cramps today and just had a lower backache. I'm worried I might be out this month. I'm trying to stay positive and keep telling my (hopefully) little bean to stay in there and hold on tight!

Spotting picked up in the morning. It was back to pink and pretty significant, but it slowed down, and now it has nearly stopped like it did before.

Hmmm Interesting things are happening! haha

We have our new digis, so if my temp goes up higher tomorrow, I will test. If it stays low or goes lower, I have the answer, but we are feeling really great. We had a nice day, and we are awaiting our answer! :happydance:

I'm awake and waiting for some test results today...good luck girls :dust: xxx

Come on...it's nearly 7am over there! Somebody must be awake and testing :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->