TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Good morning!

As you can see, my temperature is still above the crosshairs, but I didn't test today because it kept going down. I really don't want to waste these expensive things. Sorry.

Still very lightly spotting. Bbs hurt, but not severely. I will check in later with these, as they get worse throughout the day. Nausea present, but not as bad this morning as yesterday. No running to the bathroom or anything like that.

Last night I could barely walk into my son's room because of the smell. My husband was like "what's wrong?" After catching my breath, I said "Did you guys leave a poopy diaper open in there?" and he went in and was like "no. I changed him in the morning, but that is long gone." Clearly I am getting these weird "I'm pregnant" moments, but I am not holding my hopes to them because that temp keeps moving down. I haven't heard of chemical pregnancies running in our family, but my mom did miscarry a child before me and she had her menses twice with me, so I know I am not out, but I do know that it isn't looking like this is the cycle.

AND. I am much further into a luteal phase than I have ever been. So that is another weird thing. That, alone, is making me think we may have lost our bean. I've never gone 15 days into one... ever. We'll see. FXed crossed for an answer, no matter which way :hugs:
Surprisingly feeling absolutely ok. Just awaiting our answer... still. Come on, body!!!

Any testing today????:flower:

sorry tiger your still in limbo!! hoping for a bfp for you!!

I tested again this morning and still faint no af yet im 16dpo aprox and 1 day late according ff. what do you think? x
photo (1).jpg

More limbo for everybody?? :saywhat: I never knew ttc could be SOOOOO confusing!
When will you test again tiger?
Claire I think you could be pg...hope it gets darker tomorrow?

Hi ladies, I got a bfn this morning :nope:. That was my last test. I guess I'll just have to wait till tues or wed when I get my new tests. I'm pretty disappointed. Its probably early or maybe I didn't ovulate again. I'll be calling the dr office on tues. Maybe they can figure something out. At this point, I have the feeling that I'm out. I keep telling myself that the older you get the longer it can take to get a bfp (someone had posted a link to this site). I'm really trying to hold on to that last string of hope, but I've accepted that I'm most likely out this cycle.

sorry hope when is af due? still hope yet!!
im not sure if it is I think it can be a number of things like dyhydration or a lot of creamy cm which mixes with it some how lol and im having a lot of it!

Sorry hope, maybe it was too early yet for bfp. Fingers crossed af stays away.

Rikschick, a line is a line hun, faint or not! You are pregnant, congratulations!! I think it's defo your :bfp:!!

I am confused too!! This morning I was convinced I was out because with my last pregnancy I had a bright red implant bleed on 11dpo. I thought it was af at the time, there was no missing it. I'm 11dpo today and nothing. I know every pregnancy will be different but I keep comparing the cycle! Anyway to cheer myself up I poas opk not hpt, as I didn't want to waste an hpt and have heard opks can also pick up preg hormones, anyway there was a faint line. I have felt a bit icky today, tired and similar to how I felt in early pregnancy. I guess only a few days until I know, ill be testing Wednesday.

Has everyone had nice weekends? Xx

Tiger, sorry you are in limbo land as well. It's all so confusing isn't it, horrible tww. When are you going to test? I know what you mean between having pregnancy moments and swinging between being sure you are pregnant to being sure you can't be. I feel the same. :hug: not long until we all know for sure!

Rikschick, a line is a line hun, faint or not! You are pregnant, congratulations!! I think it's defo your :bfp:!!

I am confused too!! This morning I was convinced I was out because with my last pregnancy I had a bright red implant bleed on 11dpo. I thought it was af at the time, there was no missing it. I'm 11dpo today and nothing. I know every pregnancy will be different but I keep comparing the cycle! Anyway to cheer myself up I poas opk not hpt, as I didn't want to waste an hpt and have heard opks can also pick up preg hormones, anyway there was a faint line. I have felt a bit icky today, tired and similar to how I felt in early pregnancy. I guess only a few days until I know, ill be testing Wednesday.

that's what I have been doing ive pee'd on a opk everyday since Monday and all + I think you have a good chance when is af due? I hope your right I just wish I had a darker line!! so frustrating:dohh:

Thanks ladies! I know it could just be early. AF isn't due till tues or wed. I probably shouldn't lose hope yet. I hate this swinging back and forth between thinking I AF is coming and thinking I'm pregnant.

@hope: stay positive, hun! Positivity can only help us. Remember, nothing is final until af is actually here!! :hugs:

@ricschick: I'm getting so exciting!! A faint positive is a positive!!!!! <3

My lines with first pregnancy were faint at first, I used a digi so I could see the words pregnant, maybe try that? X

Each pregnancy is definitely different mrs w so I would not be disappointed not to see the implantation blood. Thanks for sharing though, it's good to hear different stories and timings. Looking forward to Wednesday :flower:

I'm on cd 18. I should have o'd yesterday according to ff so I'm going to go with that...1dpo so the waiting begins again! I'm pretty sure o has happened around the last few days as I have had the worst skin breakouts and a sicky feeling. I feel very tender around the middle today, but maybe it could be today :shrug:
Checking my cervix hasn't really helped, but I'm sure it's just because I'm not used to it? I've definitely had the Dtd covered, we have bded every day for the last 9 days. I'm shattered!! :winkwink: I think we will go to every other day these next few days just in case I am a late oer. Does anyone know what's the latest in a cycle you might o? I know it's not good to have a short luteal phase??

Ok so this TWW I'm making a solemn vow....NO symptom spotting, NO guessing I'm pg, NO working out edd's and NO early poas :dohh: !!!
This will go out of the window tomorrow I'm sure!

I'm starting my new workout programme is evening so that will give me something to focus on and also the house is a mess so I can obsess and worry over that!

Good luck to all today, I'm hoping when I come home from work this evening a few of you have woken up to some more definite answers? :hugs:

Hey could I borrow your eyes? Does anyone see anything?

The top is 10dpo and the bottom is todays at 11dpo.

Xxx

Attachments

• 20131111_062436_opt.jpg
    20131111_062436_opt.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
well boobs are killing me! bloated and still no af, maybe I ov later than I thought?? I took a boots test which are 50mlu and there was a faint line in time limit but not sure if it has colour?? getting fed up now as my body is sooooo SLOW!!
Image (1).jpg

Ricschick, I would keep testing. I saw your other pregnancy test, I seen the faint line and it seems like you are pregnant to me, but keep testing. The same thing happened to my sister. She took a pregnancy test and seen a faint line. A couple days later she took a test and it was only 1 line. One week later AF did not arrive so she took another and she was pregnant. FX for you!:flower::hugs:

I am not taking my temps for the rest of this month and probably not next month. I need a break from taking temps. I am 7dpo today. We only BD the day after O. I was just so stressed and depressed about getting a job with the hospital. I know things takes time especially thing you want.

FX ladies that this month will be your month.:hugs::hugs::flower:

The :witch: came! Booooo on that :haha:

I'm actually just happy to have our answer.

Still feeling like we may have fertilized but not stuck because in my 13 years of menses, I've never been 3 days late. I've never been exhausted from a few dpo until bleeding. Not sure what happened. Even when I ignore the symptoms (nausea, car sickness, increased smell sensitivity, and more), the signs (objective things) are insane: no weight gain prior to af and I usually gain between 2-3lbs of water weight, being late are the two big ones I can think of.

CAUTION... TMI: VERY TMI!!!! You've been warned... This is definitely CD 1, but I've never had it just pour out of me. I woke at 2am, and since my husband told me the time (our son had cried and woke us up), I knew I couldn't temp, so I grabbed my clean cup, a test and walked into the bathroom. It was kind of a horrible way to find out I wasn't pregnant. I could have done with less graphic intros :blush:, but it was like an entire af's worth of blood in the few minutes I was on the toilet. Again this morning. Anyone experience this? Maybe because I have been on prenatals for a month?:shrug:

You also can't see it because it is a new graph, but my temp is the same as yesterday's. This :witch: had it out for me :haha:. Is it like bloody mary? If you say her name too many times, she appears... with a vengeance? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->