TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

FXed so hard for all of you!!!

Any news PK?!?!? :dust:

So excited and nervous ....

FX for you princess!!

Mrs W, how are you feeling today?

AF is now 3 days late! My breasts are still hurting. I am testing Saturday since DH just want to give AF time to arrive and since it is his birthday! DH told me that he noticed when he come home from work he gets nauseous. He said it don't happen when he is at work, he is fine at work. Wonder what that is about........
Eeeeeeeeeek, are you usually late?? Saturday is so far away!! I hope af stays away and you can give dh the best birthday present ever!
Don't know what his nausea is about :wacko:
FXed so hard for all of you!!!

Any news PK?!?!? :dust:

So excited and nervous ....
No news yet Tiger, but no news is good news right now! I'm not too excited yet as I counted cd1 as when I got spotting this time and I think last cycle I counted it as the day after so af may come tomorrow?? I'm feeling a bit crampy so she could be on her way, but still keeping my hopes up :thumbup: xxx

Hi ladies hope you're all doing well, just catching up before I go and wake my birthday girl up! Got a very nearly positive opk last night and this morning's was a blazing positive. We've BDed CD 14/15/16/18 and will again tonight and hopefully tomorrow so I *think* we're covered! Even if we don't catch the egg this month at least i'll know we gave it our best shot :thumbup: I feel nauseous though, if I was in the tww right now I swear i'd think I was pregnant! I think I get worse symptoms for ovulation than for PMS/my period nowadays :wacko:
Excited for you Kell, hope she stays away! :dust:

Hi ladies hope you're all doing well, just catching up before I go and wake my birthday girl up! Got a very nearly positive opk last night and this morning's was a blazing positive. We've BDed CD 14/15/16/18 and will again tonight and hopefully tomorrow so I *think* we're covered! Even if we don't catch the egg this month at least i'll know we gave it our best shot :thumbup: I feel nauseous though, if I was in the tww right now I swear i'd think I was pregnant! I think I get worse symptoms for ovulation than for PMS/my period nowadays :wacko:
Excited for you Kell, hope she stays away! :dust:
Happy birthday Nancy!!

Yey for the O, sounds like you've covered all bases :dust: xxx

FX for you PK!!! Could be your month!
Thank you...no af yet :thumbup:

PK!!! Eeewk good luck!!

And momwife good luck!! Maybe we will have two BFP's here!!

As for me: I think I'm going to ovulate any day now. My opk was slightly darker today so I'm hoping for a real dark one tomorrow! I also have lots of EWCM and my cervix is open and soft. We BD'd the last two nights and plan on doing it again the next few nights til we see a temp jump! FX!!

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!!! Still keeping things crossed for everyone! :dust:

Then why haven't you TESTED!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :dance::happydance:

Hey ladies!! A quick update:I am now 5 days late and I will take a test later on after I get off from work. Will chat later ladies!!! FX for me!!

I am just in awe of you ladies and your will-power not to test. Im jumping out of my skin just thinking about YOU testing! LOL

Arghhhhh can't wait to hear from you both! Fingers crossed :dust:

Hey ladies!! A quick update:I am now 5 days late and I will take a test later on after I get off from work. Will chat later ladies!!! FX for me!!

Are you home from work yet?! How do you feel? Xxx

Lol Jokerette me too! I'm planning on waiting until 11dpo to test but I may well cave earlier :blush: Excited for you ladies testing soon, come on BFPs!!

Hey Ladies!! Well :bfp::bfp::bfp: I can't believe it!!! Yay!!! :happydance::wohoo:

Attachments

• 1220031812.jpg
    1220031812.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
Yayyyy Momwife!!!!! Congrats! This is so exciting! Here is to a H&H 9 months!! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->