TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Oh wow! What a perfect Christmas present...so thrilled for you, 3great lines there! :happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Princess! Now I am waiting for the rest of you ladies!! FX!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Momwife, fab lines there! :happydance: Here's hoping yours is the start of a slew of December/January BFPs!

Congrats momwife!! So pleased for you! Lovely news just in time for Christmas! Xx

How about you princess, no af yet? Are you testing tomorrow? Fingers crossed for another bfp!! X

Thank you Mrs W & Buttercup!:happydance:

Princess please update us!!!

I'm still hanging in there with no af! Feel like she's on her way though...very wet, but I remember feeling this way with F so who knows? :shrug:
I feel slightly achey and slightly sick this afternoon, my boobs feel quite hot and achey??? All could be psychosomatic??
I will test in the morning if she hasn't arrived tonight so final fxd. It's nearly 6pm here so 12 hours ish?

With af being late they sound like pregnancy symptoms! I really hope so. Can't wait for morning now :)

Ahh congrats momwife!!!!!!!

Exciting princess!!!! Can't wait to hear!!!! Xx

Congrats momwife!!!!!

PrincessKell can't wait for your update!

I'm having not so great luck. Just got a yeast infection AND a positive opk. Argh!!! So we quickly BD'd tonight and I'm hoping I ovulate tomorrow and that will be enough because I think I need to treat the infection before it gets worse!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
Oh Jokerette that is rubbish timing. :dohh: I hope you caught it, it's good that you've fit the bd'ing in though :hugs: xxx

Congrats, Momwife!!!

I'm so exciting for your test, PK!

:hugs: to all! It's been a busy day. I've been party-planning, prepping, and moving non-stop since about 8 this morning. Bleh. It's midnight...

haha good night!!!

So......BFN! :dohh:
I tested at 3.30am though as I couldn't sleep and figured I hadn't weed for at least 4 hours?? Don't know if this ruined it or it is just a bfn? :shrug: I'm a bit cross that I got so excited but hey ho?
I couldn't get back to sleep and then dreamt that af had arrived all over the bed :wacko: but woke up and still no witch??
I do know I'm totally lost with my cycle, as I still haven't been on ff all cycle? Maybe I'm not that late yet? And I know with F I got a bfn at cd30 and didn't test again for a whole week!

What does everyone think? Xxx

Princesskell - still early days! You're never out until the witch shows so stay positive. Will keep my fingers crossed for you! What test brand did you use?

Congrats to the other ladies getting bfp's on this thread ;-)

Princesskell - still early days! You're never out until the witch shows so stay positive. Will keep my fingers crossed for you! What test brand did you use?

Congrats to the other ladies getting bfp's on this thread ;-)
Hi Fleur :wave:
Thank you. It was a Morrisons test...don't know how sensitive they are?
I think if I o'd late I am only 13dpo?? Just don't know anymore!!
Think I will test again tomorrow. Someone advised to try smu as the hcg can shuffle more round your system by then :wacko:
We have a Christmas party at our local play barn this afternoon so that will keep my mind off things!
How is everyone? Hope you are feeling better Jokerette? Xxx

Hmm I don't know - I've only ever used first response and tesco...

Def try again tomorrow if af not here. What cd are you on? Also if you didn't get your bfp til later on with dd then chances are you might just be a late implanter/slow hcg riser kind of girl :) keeping everything crossed for you - maybe you will get a Christmas Day bfp, how fab would that be?!! Though I hope you get a bfp before then ;-)

Fwiw I also heard that afternoon urine can be better in some ladies.

Lots of luck! Keep us posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->