TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

You're definitely not out yet pk, probably was just too early. If the witch still isn't here that's a good sign!! Test again tomorrow xx

Hmm I don't know - I've only ever used first response and tesco...

Def try again tomorrow if af not here. What cd are you on? Also if you didn't get your bfp til later on with dd then chances are you might just be a late implanter/slow hcg riser kind of girl :) keeping everything crossed for you - maybe you will get a Christmas Day bfp, how fab would that be?!! Though I hope you get a bfp before then ;-)

Fwiw I also heard that afternoon urine can be better in some ladies.

Lots of luck! Keep us posted xx
Thanks Fleur. I'm on cd 31 or 32 and my last 2 cycles have been 28 days long.
A bfp any day would be lovely!
You're definitely not out yet pk, probably was just too early. If the witch still isn't here that's a good sign!! Test again tomorrow xx
thanks mrs w...still nothing tonight. I feel a bit sick but I think it's because a man was sick at F's Christmas party this afternoon and Ive convinced myself I feel sick too :dohh:

Princess: Sorry for that negative, but as you are always saying... you are not out yet!!! Test again when you are ready, and we will all be keeping things crossed!

:hugs:

Sorry to hear that PK, but I still have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Again this mOrning and another bfn...but no af :dohh: I don't know what is going on, my last af started on the same day as someone else I stalk and she got a bfp like over a week ago showing up :shrug:
I suppose the explanation is I'm not pregnant but then where is the witch?
I'm keeping my hope alive by remembering with F I got a bfn around this time and then didn't test for another week.
I've bought some different hpts tonight so will try again tomorrow and see if they are more sensitive than morrisons own brand?
Other than that I'm fine. I had a few shooting pains in my tummy and it hurts when I sneeze?? Not really much to go on? Xxx

Pk - I think it's weird that you're normally so regular and there is now no sign of af and you're late - I think it's really promising! It's very frustrating that a bfn is not definitely a bfn isn't it?! Given that you got a late bfp last time I think there is still lots of hope - hang on in there!!

One thing I saw on here (never done this myself!) is doing a hpt using blood - apparently hcg shows up in your blood earlier? I have *no idea* how these people get blood onto the test (I dread to think!! Prick your finger I guess?!!) but if you're really fed up maybe you could try that?! Is that too extreme/weird a suggestion??! Sorry if so ;-)

Anyway I really hope you get your bfp soon - come of Father Christmas bring princesskell a big fat second line on the hpts!!!! Xx

PK it could just be early since you don't know when you Oed. Especially since you had a late BFP before! Try to wait a bit then just keep testing! FX for you!!!

Thanks girlies!
May wait a while before I try the blood Fleur!! :flower:

Father Christmas I want my pressie early!! Xxx

I am with Fleur. You are a late bfper, just like me, and it is so difficult to stay positive, but you have to remind yourself of that fact.

Your cycles are not normally like this. A bfn stinks! Especially when a usually normal cycle is indicating that you should be getting a bfp, but I think you are on your way to one!! Sending you lots of :hugs: and :dust:

How late was it when you got a bfp with Archer Tiger?
Another bfn this morning :shrug:...hmmmmmmmm???

As long as af stays away princess this sounds positive! I'm keeping fingers & toes crossed that you get a bfp over Christmas, maybe your little bean wants to surprise you with one tomorrow! Either way try to stay positive, every day without af looks more likely that its a slow bfp. Xxx

Really PK?! thats so weird no AF and no positive test. Can you post a link to your chart?

Really PK?! thats so weird no AF and no positive test. Can you post a link to your chart?

Don't know if this will work Jokerette?...let me know?
I had stayed off ff all cycle to try and keep relaxed but had noted bd'ing and other cm symptoms in my diary, well since all this confusion I've gone on to double check and fill everything in! I don't temp though so I don't know how useful it is?

Still no af tonight. Looking back at my last ttc journal I didn't get my bfp until cd40? I had got a bfn at cd32 then didn't test for another 8 days and got an immediate strong bfp...maybe it's me? :shrug:

Can't see a link to your chart. Wow so did you ovulate late and your dates were out back or had you ov-ed on day 14 but still no bfp until cd40 last time?

It obviously does happen so I'd say stay patient and positive! X

Happy Christmas ladies. Hope you all have a wonderful time. Xxx

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/352d88
Sorry didn't even paste it :dohh:

I don't know last time...I didn't have much of a clue of cycles and I didn't chart or anything it was just the first time of trying off bcp??

What cd are you on now princesskell?? Also have you tried testing with afternoon urine? Some people say their hcg only shows up then for some reason?!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Happy Christmas everyone!! X

Cd34 now Fleur. I haven't tried afternoon testing but I did try smu and nothing? May do an afternoon test tomorrow if I can't get it out of my head!!

Merry Christmas girls!!

Pk - any update? I hope af has stayed away xx

Merry Christmas everybody. Did everyone have a lovely day?

Mine was ok....IL's were bearable but I missed spending the morning with my parents. F had a lively time and was a very good girl
No Christmas miracle for me. Another bfn yesterday, but still no af?? Wondering if I've had an anovulatory cycle? Anyway I'm leaving the testing for a few days as its just bumming me out!! starting back bd'ing when we feel as if it's cycle 4 and af is out of the way? :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->