TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Hello all!!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

Princess, I am so sorry that you are in a very crazy limbo... :hugs: FXed you get your bfp soon

So far for me, no spotting, no nothing. Last cycle, by this time, I was already spotting and my period came by 10dpo. I am feeling good that this cycle is much healthier. Even if it isn't our lucky cycle, I am just happy that it is not as unhealthy :)

Sorry pk thats rubbish, hope something happens for you soon. Preferably a bfp of course!
Sounds good tiger fc :)
Afm we had a nice xmas but I've already taken my tree and all the decs down! Was feeling a bit suffocated by it AND all the new stuff... Also 7dpo but no plans to test until 12dpo if I get that far. AF would be one day late.

So, I am still in cycle limbo! Not sure if I Oed already or not. I finally decided I had Oed since my temps were higher and then got a positive digital OPK. So confused!

Noooo :-( I'm so sorry pk, that's rubbish :-( hugs. Hope you're looking after yourself. When ttc I always buy myself an af present to cheer myself up if the witch arrives - reckon you should do the same. There must be some good stuff in the sales? Hugs anyway, hope you're ok xx

Aw so sorry to hear that PK. Pamper yourself a bit. Xoxo

Wow! I'm so sorry Princess... :hugs:

Tonight is yours! A nice bath, your G&T, and anything else you need to soothe you. Your witch was definitely playing games... she was ugly this time.

All the hugs

Pk how are you? Hope you're not feeling too down and been looking after yourself xx

I have started spotting. As most of you know, that is my sign that in 1-3 days, that ugly, ugly witch is coming. While I know that I shouldn't be down until she actually comes, I can't seem to stay positive this time. I've seen this part too many times to think this is implantation. I just can't. This was our third cycle, and for some reason, it has been the easiest. We were relaxed, I didn't realize the predicted af was as close as she was until this morning. My temp was still good, but my bathroom trip told a different story.

I'm having a much tougher time this time around. I am sure that I will turn around by the end of the day, but I hate this rubbish of spotting for days before my period. It gives me so many more days of grief. When menses comes, we get our Conkers treat, but I sit here for days spotting, and I cannot even treat myself until that witch comes because I could still be in, technically speaking, even though I know that I am most likely out.

Sorry for the pity party. It just occurred to me how much this spotting thing is weighing on me. I took herbs, and it made me feel better. With all of the holiday/traveling stuff we've had going on though, acupuncture treatments were tough to fit in. We are going to get back on a good treatment schedule now that things have slowed down.

Just writing this down has made me feel better. I'm still sad that I have to sit here knowing I'm most likely out without a comforting bath or the Kahlua I received in my stocking to pour into a consoling cup of coffee or hot chocolate.

Send your love this way! I'm a teary-eyed mess today. :shrug: In no more than a few days I will know for sure. Send your dust for a miracle!

Anyone have some good news? :D

:hugs: Tiger...sorry no good news from me...I'm an even bigger pity party, I haven't been able to bring myself to post all day as I'm embarrassed at how down in the dumps I am :dohh:
Promise to be back in with a smile tomorrow.

:dust: xxx

:hugs: Tiger, not nice to hear you're feeling upset. Fc the annoying spotting stops soon so you know whats going on :wacko:
Not much going on here, i've resolved to not test until 12dpo which is 1st January, eek! I can totally see me poas at the stroke of midnight on 31st :haha: Speaking of news years, anyone making any resolutions for 2014? :flower:

Tiger and PK, so sorry to hear you are feeling down in the dumps. We all know how awful it can feel. It's ok to wallow a bit and embrace your sad emotions. Treat yourself a bit, talk it out here or with friends, and try to distract yourself with a new book or movie. The Conckers are thinking of you with love! Xoxo

Sorry pk af came I hope you and tiger both feel better tomorrow!!! Xxxx

:hugs: Tiger...sorry no good news from me...I'm an even bigger pity party, I haven't been able to bring myself to post all day as I'm embarrassed at how down in the dumps I am :dohh:
Promise to be back in with a smile tomorrow.

:dust: xxx

I came out of it a bit by midafternoon, but I am slowly moving back into pitypartyville! :haha: It must be the early nightfall. I'm doing better, but I'm looking forward to my treat. I hope you feel better tomorrow!:hugs:

:hugs: Tiger, not nice to hear you're feeling upset. Fc the annoying spotting stops soon so you know whats going on :wacko:
Not much going on here, i've resolved to not test until 12dpo which is 1st January, eek! I can totally see me poas at the stroke of midnight on 31st :haha: Speaking of news years, anyone making any resolutions for 2014? :flower:

Good for you! :haha: Although, I can totally see you poas at midnight! "3...2...1... Happy New Year, Buttercup. Buttercup? Has anyone seen buttercup??" :rofl:

No resolutions. Last year around Feb 8th, I started My Fitness Pal, and I have lost 45lbs and been with it since. Still working on it; I have about 25 more to go. Not a resolution, but I am sticking with it... if that counts?!?! :) :shrug:

:hugs:

Tiger and PK, so sorry to hear you are feeling down in the dumps. We all know how awful it can feel. It's ok to wallow a bit and embrace your sad emotions. Treat yourself a bit, talk it out here or with friends, and try to distract yourself with a new book or movie. The Conckers are thinking of you with love! Xoxo

Thank you!!!! I'm taking some of that love!!! :hugs: I'm thinking I'm going to watch Pride and Prejudice tonight... some forbidden love in bonnets for me :haha: Either that or my DVD of Eddie Izzard's Dress to Kill, my favorite performance of his, and it always has me rolling around laughing. It's a great pick-me-up

Sorry pk af came I hope you and tiger both feel better tomorrow!!! Xxxx

Thank you so much!! How are you doing?:flower:

Sooooo I may have a BFP! I wasn't going to test this early (9 DPO I think?) but my temp dropped this morning. I was disappointed so I let myself test. Got an IC squinter and a better line on FRER! Really want to see the lines get darker before I get too excited. But, eeeee! :happydance:

image.jpg

Sooooo I may have a BFP! I wasn't going to test this early (9 DPO I think?) but my temp dropped this morning. I was disappointed so I let myself test. Got an IC squinter and a better line on FRER! Really want to see the lines get darker before I get too excited. But, eeeee! :happydance:

View attachment 715317

Oh my goodness....I see it...wooooooooooooooop :happydance:

Super exciting! FXed it darkens for you tomorrow!!! :) :dance::happydance:

I have a faint line on a IC! I just has my betas done and my hcg was only 1 though. So this is either reaallly early or a dark evap. It's way darker than my last evap though! FX!!! I can't wait to test again tomorrow!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member